Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH?  (Read 25713 times)
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

Thats true etherium is good for long term and surely that will not lose you investments but its just way too expensive already. Tron is not that so popular like etherium because he still newbie but you can buy more of it because its still be very cheap for now.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

there is no harm in you buying a tron because I saw the tron yesterday when the mainnet trials that they do tron managed to collect the volume up to very much in my opinion tron is one token that has the potential to become very expensive so you better buy it in order to enjoy the benefits that can you get when the price becomes very expensive.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

I prefer investments that really do have a very good investment, I never try to do new things because I still do not have a lot of capital to cover up my losses if I do something new. So, I further recommend for ethereum. A lot of people are investing by trying the coins that are in the market, but I hear that they are losing rather than profit. Very unfortunately right.
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

Do some research about this two project,if you like bouth, Split your money and buy ,i may opinion i recomand you to buy eth ,more and more new ico's are build on the ethereum network.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

Now very favorable the price on all but would chose Ethereum, think that soon he will escape from Medvedkovo coaches!

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

I strongly recommend investing in TRON, small but still chances of making x3-X4 before the end of this year.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

This is an interesting choice, eth got a pretty solid support and constantly being used in ICO, so for long term investment it's a good choice, but something really interesting about tron, even though not too popular but tron rising is very fast and tends to be pumped so it can be very potential to make a big profit, I will say diversify your investment in these two coins.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

This is an interesting choice, eth got a pretty solid support and constantly being used in ICO, so for long term investment it's a good choice, but something really interesting about tron, even though not too popular but tron rising is very fast and tends to be pumped so it can be very potential to make a big profit, I will say diversify your investment in these two coins.

Well eth is more established at this point though both aren't doing very well in this bear market, with tron agan going under the 400 sat mark. Get both. When the market recovers and make a run, i think we can easily get x3 profit from these two coins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

ETH is always a good choice. You can buy ETH at any price if you invest long term. But personally I advise you not to buy TRON. It's just a giant pump and a shitcoin in my eyes. I lost 6000$ when I invested in TRON in early 2018
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

ETH is in drop now, but it will always be a good choice since many platforms and ICO uses ETH, thus, whatever happens, we can still see ETH useful in any time.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

ether, of course. it is the second largest coin. many ICOs raise funds through the platform of ether. TRON has nothing special . although it has a good ranking. but I think it has been over-hyped.
shakil9696

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

My Suggestion  You Buy Eth..Eth price so Cheap  Now...Best time to Buy Eth
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

In my own opinion, you should buy TRON rather than ETH because Tron is considered a coin that uses the "common sovereign of tokens" in dealing with communities, while Ethereum uses "dictatorship rules". The number of people using DApp according to the tweet, Tron is listed as a heavyweight champion because it has nearly 100 million dApp users, and is planning to expand into the third quarter of the year. In contrast, Ethereum shows only thousands of users. Tron took the lead in this area before Ethereum, declaring low cost while Ethereum billed a huge sum. With $500 you can buy TRON alot of than ETH.

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

Tron depressed price https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/tron/usd
Unless more news after BitTorrent comes
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

TRON is a very unpredictable and speculative coin, and investing in it may have a bigger payoff, but also a bigger risk.
The risks of ETH are small, but the benefits are good. Tongue

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

If that was my case I prefer buying ethereum than tron because logically , ethereum is much popular than tron so the profit in ethereum is possible but I didn't say that when you invest in tron you can't earn a profit. You can still earn from tron but not as much in ethereum.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:21:00 AM

The first coin you buy should be Ethereum.
I think Ethereum is suitable for beginners and for long-term investments.
Ethereum is a stable coin and is a coin that has a fairly high price value.
I think beginners like you are fit to hold Ethereum.
Ethereum will give you a new experience.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

In my own opinion, you should buy TRON rather than ETH because Tron is considered a coin that uses the "common sovereign of tokens" in dealing with communities, while Ethereum uses "dictatorship rules". The number of people using DApp according to the tweet, Tron is listed as a heavyweight champion because it has nearly 100 million dApp users, and is planning to expand into the third quarter of the year. In contrast, Ethereum shows only thousands of users. Tron took the lead in this area before Ethereum, declaring low cost while Ethereum billed a huge sum. With $500 you can buy TRON alot of than ETH.
I would go for investing in Both ETH and TRON. Altcoin can also help you earn easy money. ETH is much profitable in long run as it gains quick value when the market rise and it is also influenced by Bitcoin the most. TRON is good in short run and give away short money if you keep relatively a big quantity of TRON. A sharp investor will invest in the crypto market irrespective of the brand of the crypto coin as long as it is profitable.
pirashki

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

I think ETH is the better choice for now, but you should never spend all of your money on 1 coin  Wink
kingbadjah

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

Ethereum is one of the popular altcoins nowadays and it is proven a worthy token to hold. But Tron is new and slowly making development. Tron make more time in making partnership and developing theit project that is why it also become popular to investors. I believe this two is a worthy altcoin to invest.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: