Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129472 times)
KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:20:26 AM

Why is waves so low?
what do you mean low prices if yes about the price it does not matter because as it sometimes goes up sometimes down and now the waves are below the price but for their volume is still good and many people are still investing here, just be patient one day I am sure if the waves prices will rise again

The up and down movement is just normal in crypto trading. However, my main concern is that most of the waves assets are not doing good and almost all of them are not gaining any attention from the trading community. Is there any way to combat the dying waves assets? Honestly, only waves has decent value in the market while its assets created under their network has very little chance of making it good in crypto.
Yes, I agree that their assets do look bad and I am worried about all of that because they are afraid it will affect the wave itself and I notice that there may be too many garbage assets here so maybe the team should be more aware of the coin makers because for the good of this project too
It's decentralization, so I doubt the team can "police" or even have the bandwidth to monitor token issuers. Probably the best situation would be to have a reputation-based system where the community can just click to agree if a token is garbage or not. Ofc, doesn't eliminate the fact that ppl can hire folks to just "upvote" them, however, stuffs like age of the address, amount held could factor into the "weight" of the vote

The problem with that is that not so many traders are using waves dex. Maybe I'm wrong. This is the impression that I am getting as when you roam around this forum, very few are discussing the waves dex. It is like a forgotten platform. Waves team should think outside the box on how to sell their system better to create valuable assets.

I think you're right, just look at the trading volume here. Personally I've used Waves DEX only a couple of times to sell my useless MRT tokens (which I'm glad I did) and some VST (and I'm not so glad because I didn't sell them all). Otherwise, there's no point in using Waves DEX, IMHO

BTW, @Waves.support, do you have any plans to make use of WCT in the foreseeable future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Waves.support

Activity: 1311
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 04:19:46 AM

Why is waves so low?
what do you mean low prices if yes about the price it does not matter because as it sometimes goes up sometimes down and now the waves are below the price but for their volume is still good and many people are still investing here, just be patient one day I am sure if the waves prices will rise again

The up and down movement is just normal in crypto trading. However, my main concern is that most of the waves assets are not doing good and almost all of them are not gaining any attention from the trading community. Is there any way to combat the dying waves assets? Honestly, only waves has decent value in the market while its assets created under their network has very little chance of making it good in crypto.
Yes, I agree that their assets do look bad and I am worried about all of that because they are afraid it will affect the wave itself and I notice that there may be too many garbage assets here so maybe the team should be more aware of the coin makers because for the good of this project too
It's decentralization, so I doubt the team can "police" or even have the bandwidth to monitor token issuers. Probably the best situation would be to have a reputation-based system where the community can just click to agree if a token is garbage or not. Ofc, doesn't eliminate the fact that ppl can hire folks to just "upvote" them, however, stuffs like age of the address, amount held could factor into the "weight" of the vote

The problem with that is that not so many traders are using waves dex. Maybe I'm wrong. This is the impression that I am getting as when you roam around this forum, very few are discussing the waves dex. It is like a forgotten platform. Waves team should think outside the box on how to sell their system better to create valuable assets.

I think you're right, just look at the trading volume here. Personally I've used Waves DEX only a couple of times to sell my useless MRT tokens (which I'm glad I did) and some VST (and I'm not so glad because I didn't sell them all). Otherwise, there's no point in using Waves DEX, IMHO

BTW, @Waves.support, do you have any plans to make use of WCT in the foreseeable future?

Hello. Currently, the WCT token is used by members of the Waves community to vote in Tokenrating. I do not have any information about further plans with this token. I advise you to follow the announcements
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 12:07:34 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 12:47:03 PM by MarquiseMuseum

Imagine if every one on this planet had 1 branded crypto in their name or a name of their choice that could be traded on waves platform.

Every person has 100 million tokens and every time they need something they must pay in their token to the other person or business who provides this service.

And, every one will also receive a steady supply of waves base token per month like basic income that subsidizes food, electricity, basic housing rental, and small extra for other expenses like medicine and hygiene, clothes, transportation and hobby.

The best contributor into this economy will receive other peoples tokens and they are converted to the receiver name so his or hers stack can multiply from 100 million to theoretical maximum of 8 billion x 100 million (100 quadrillion). This person or business would then own the world economy but not the subsidized decentralized basic incomes that is for everyone.

This system is a clean reset of world economy, and true meritocracy based on performance, while also protecting those who can not participate, with basic income. This system cannot be corrupted by fiat interaction, but those who are rich in other assets will still be powerful because those assets can be converted into new economy. But there is a difference in pre crypto economy and post fiat economy, everything in the old world is viewed with suspicion and will decrease in value compared to new economy which is transparent and immutable.

This can be created today, there is no technological problem to implement this.

I think this is where multi trillion crypto market cap will come from, and the basic income token in the future will be AGI powered and paired with humanoid robots who support the basic income by working for free. This is like Rome 2.0 with a slave economy but not human slaves. Rome was built on slavery and imagine how much prosperity that will come from this future. It is unlimited potential.

First who will come are business with branded crypto, then regional government municipalities, and then citizens with their own personal blockchain.

This multi trillion is migrated and added value because of blockchain benefits, it is not flimsy ICOs it is real value, and the project that can provide this base service by indexing the new economy will gain probably 1 trillion dollars or more in market cap. I think there will be more competition than waves, like stellar (but it is valued to $7 billion already with worse UI and networking than waves). Of course the big winner in the future is AGI/Android blockchain that will grow economy from $100 trillion per year to $100 quadrillion or even much more with solar system expansion.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:20:54 PM

Why is waves so low?

Hello. Currently, the WCT token is used by members of the Waves community to vote in Tokenrating. I do not have any information about further plans with this token. I advise you to follow the announcements

We would like to see the token rating program added to the normal web client for all devices. It seems at this point it only works on windows based waves keeper interface?

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 12:44:38 PM

Why is waves so low?

We would like to see the token rating program added to the normal web client for all devices. It seems at this point it only works on windows based waves keeper interface?
Hello. Not only for Windows OS, but for certain browsers supported by Waves Keeper, such as Chrome, Mozila, Opera, Brave. Edge. See more in regards to TokenRating system here https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-token-rating/about-waves-token-rating.html
Thanks for your feedback and interest related to our platform, it's much appreciated by our side!

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 03:25:38 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 03:38:45 PM by MarquiseMuseum

Hello I have information from a crypto leverage firm and their transaction fees are 80 cents per exchange trade.

If waves increase trading fee to 80 cents and take 15% (12 cents) for company profit the valuation is like this:

Number of users per day: 5000

Number of exchange transactions per day: 50 000

Fee per transaction: 0.003 waves / 150 waves total per day

Profit for company: 15% / 7500 txs / 22.5 waves

Profit per day: $6000

Profit per month: $180 000

Yearly profit: $2.2 million

Price to earnings valuation based on NASDAQ average of x30: $65 million

Valuation with:

50 000 daily users: $650 million

Max limit based on 1000 tx/s and 25% of total is from exchange trades: 21 600 000

Ratio of trades per active user today: 1.5/1 (7500/5000)

21 600 000 x 0.7 is 15 million daily user limit

Maximum market cap possible from trading fees only: $195 billion

But we forget something....

85% of remaining profit is shared between decentralized userbase according to Leased proof of stake model

This is 65 milllion more transactions per day

Total market cap 195 billion plus 195 billion: $400 billion

P/E on maturity for decentralized userbase is lowered to x10 multiple otherwise market cap is nearly $800 billion.

If P/E 10 on maturity for company & userbase combined: $260 billion market value of waves platform.

Price to earnings of ten is more common on traditional large cap stock index.

I have written earlier how to gain 15 million users per day. Two things that can be implemented is leverage and crypto credit by leasing tokens and escrow smart contract. Third is merchant payment gateways and fortune 500 onramping with branded tokens. Stellar have shopify partnership. Other things is UI upgrade (so that interface looks well polished like a computer game) and gamification with micro rewards for using platform.

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:42:45 PM

Why is waves so low?

I disagree with you slightly on Waves DEX. DEX has the advantage of being a player regarding arbitrage. As long as the BTC gateway is working properly there are many times the opportunity for arbitrage. Not so much for smaller tokens but for Waves/BTC itself.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:17:48 PM

Why is waves so low?

I disagree with you slightly on Waves DEX. DEX has the advantage of being a player regarding arbitrage. As long as the BTC gateway is working properly there are many times the opportunity for arbitrage. Not so much for smaller tokens but for Waves/BTC itself.

You said it, only Waves/BTC pair is worth checking for in waves dex. All the others don't matter as they have very little to no volume at all. Dealing with waves dex is actually very easy and tx fee is very economical. But look at the other waves assets, their condition is very dull. This is the reason why you can see very small number of waves assets being created. I don't know how they can market those waves assets but I think something should be done so those assets would at least create impact in the crypto community.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 10:16:49 AM

Last Friday, we had an awesome time at Waves technology workshop with our community in Warsaw.

Thank you all for your participation and making our event a great success! Hope you learned a lot!
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 03:19:31 PM

Waves staking is implemented on Tidex!

Now you can get 5% annual reward for the minimum stake of 100 WAVES and 500 Tidex (TDX).

Start staking and receive payouts daily!
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 10:37:03 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 11:30:36 PM by MarquiseMuseum
Merited by tyz (1)

Waves and Vostok will not merge, it was confirmed by founder on twitter. It is good news for waves because there will not be 1000% supply dilution in 2021. But it also means that waves native does not take part of Russian controlled resources like oil and energy sector.

The question of enterprise waves remains because it is native waves that needs merchant onramping, whereas enterprise is censorship enabling through Russian government as far as it was understood.

Why would business choose limited freedom on enterprise solution over decentralized waves?

State controlled corporations will not have a choice, but independents will probably choose waves native.

It appears that 2020's will be a decade of index platforms like waves with merchant migration to blockchain similar to stocks on NASDAQ but more utility due to blockchain benefits.

Waves is in a very strong position to gain large market share in this paradigm move, but it is not be the only competitor, there is Stellar and Nexus and more can follow until tx/s with 10 waves clones is 10 000 which is VISA/Mastercard speed.

In 5 years, 2025 IoT will require tx/s of millions per second, perhaps some AGI chain will launch paired with androids.

If computing power can be leased from phones/desktops like Ethereums original concept, the world brain will come online. Latent CPU power of mainstream is thousands of more times powerful than all supercomputers combined.

Perhaps that is the beginning of Hugo De Garis vision. However, unrelated to Waves for now.

It is more probable that major world indexes will launch blockchain clones of waves platform for proprietary solutions. It is impossible for established retail in fortune 500 to not join those indexes because of regulation and law enforcement.

I wonder where Waves will capture market, maybe small business.

As far as video game developers, Tencent and Blizzard, EA, and so on have all the resources in the world to create proprietary blockchains for game integration.

Waves USP is decentralized commerce as opposed to world stock indexes and video game developers that are heavily centralized and regulated.

But, this is where the $22 trillion market is and it is this crypto must capture for real growth.

10%, 2 trillion, is realistic on 3 year horizon. Of this, Waves can claim 10-25% and its market cap is similar if transactions fees are raised to 80 cents and it manages maximum user count of 15 million per daiy, each performing a few transactions.

The faster this project can onramp merchants the better chance of success because centralized business is not yet on top of this tech. Time is ticking.

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:26:28 AM

tried for a small amount the usd-n (neutrino), the stablecoin of waves presently in alpha.

the market exists in DEX, but is not active presently.

beta begins on 25 october;

not so evident for the newbie, as generally the new experiences.
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:58:53 PM

Waves team thats a nice feature allowing staking on an exchange. Will try and stake mine on tidex just love the feature as its convenient staking my coins while also having access to my coins just in case i want to trade them nice!!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 07:07:41 PM

i was looking for the guide and all i see was threads in reddit but there was no guide. are we able to see how to stake our waves while login into our tidex account? any link to the guide.

it was a long time ago since i tried using the exchange. brings back the interest after learning we can stake our WAVES, its also the first time i learn tidex has its TDX too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 07:36:45 PM

i was looking for the guide and all i see was threads in reddit but there was no guide. are we able to see how to stake our waves while login into our tidex account? any link to the guide.

it was a long time ago since i tried using the exchange. brings back the interest after learning we can stake our WAVES, its also the first time i learn tidex has its TDX too.
Hello. In case something is unclear for you when using Tidex exchange, it might be better to ask for clarifications by contacting them through their support.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 02:53:05 AM

Waves team thats a nice feature allowing staking on an exchange. Will try and stake mine on tidex just love the feature as its convenient staking my coins while also having access to my coins just in case i want to trade them nice!!
You can do the same thing on DEX or Waves wallet, You can leave and come back whenever you want and find your full balance intact but the same can't be said for exchanges..
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 02:57:26 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 03:12:17 AM by MarquiseMuseum

Is it technically possible to implement smart contract escrow service for delivery of commodities to waves traders? So that the tokens and product in p2p market is transfered correctly between parties without opportunity for theft.

Is it possible to create horizontal color tagged ledgers by sectioning token supply based on user wallet bid price?

So that it looks like this:

Today on waves dex trading is performed vertically and anoynymously (if explorer is not used for tracking):

Sellside:
1000 tokens for 1 waves
1000 tokens for 0.99 waves

Spread: 10%

Buyside:
1000 tokens for 0.9 waves
1000 tokens for 0.89 waves

Proposed Horizontal trading layout:

Sellside (horizontal):
Wallet 1: 1000 tokens for 1 waves  Wallet 2: 500 tokens for 0.9 waves

Buyside (normal vertical):
1000 tokens for 0.89 waves
1000 tokens for 0.85 waves

Optionally:

Vertical ledger with color tags and button to buy all coins from certain wallet:

W1 23   tokens   1     waves
W2 100 tokens   0.99 waves
W3 500 tokens   0.96 waves
W1 77   tokens  0.95 waves

spread 10%

Click to Buy all (skips lowest price until color matching buyorder is filled):
+W1: 100 tokens average price 1+0.95/2 waves
+W2: 100 tokens average price 0.99
+W3: 500 tokens average price 0.96

The purpose of this layout is to enable fill orders for commodity sellers on projects that are backed by real product. So that 1 buyer does not get 100 tokens from seller 1 and 50 from seller 2 and 150 is required from either to release product to buyers shipping location.

Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 12:08:04 PM

chrome extensions are only supported on PC version of chrome (and chromium based browsers). You still cant use waves keeper on android versions of chrome. Please make a version of waves keeper work for android and other non pc devices like, smartphones, android tablets and android  boxes. I am pretty sure android chrome is the widest distributed chrome browser but waves keeper doesnt work on that platform

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 12:20:49 PM

My node revenue is really exploding, any reason for this?

Right now I'm looking at 8% "interest" a year, that's pretty high.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 12:29:57 PM

chrome extensions are only supported on PC version of chrome (and chromium based browsers). You still cant use waves keeper on android versions of chrome. Please make a version of waves keeper work for android and other non pc devices like, smartphones, android tablets and android  boxes. I am pretty sure android chrome is the widest distributed chrome browser but waves keeper doesnt work on that platform

Hello Midas111! Yes, we're aware of such need. And this is one of our priorities, you can see it on our website (roadmap section) - https://wavesplatform.com/technology Waves Keeper for mobile version of our apps will be available in the near future.

Sincerely, Waves Community Manager
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: