Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:29:36 AM

Project looks very interesting with various investment plans which generate good profits and it is a right time to start by availing 15% bonus by choosing poweloan as our choice.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

With the passage of time, the preopticus begins to gain popularity and is becoming more and more known and interest to it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

the project is not the only one of its kind. but how does it differ from others with the same idea of? unique features? or approach to investors?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:23:55 AM

the project is not the only one of its kind. but how does it differ from others with the same idea of? unique features? or approach to investors?
I think they have their own unique feature but it has not shown yet, just wait until the ICO ends and you will be shocked by the platform.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
I think this is the right thing to do with an investor! If he believes that he made the right choice, then it really is. If you are now starting to ask whether it is the right choice, do not need to mislead other investors who want to invest their money.

What they feel isn't always the right choice, the right choice is always decided by the market and no one else really has much of a say in it  Cry Cry
Thumbs up to you onemillionusd99 for making a huge investment. Hopefully I can also invest in 3 days from now.

It's good to know that as time passes by many investors already made their investment in powerloan. I know that returns will be good and it can be able to give us good profit in the future.

They'll probably dump as soon as the money is fully vested and they are able to cashout for BTC or any other actually stable crypto out there

I agree, this may  going to be quicker than bitconnect Cheesy   I do not understand how can people still trust those kind of platforms / projects. How much do they already raised ?
To be honest bitconnect was realy a good project however it fell down because it was obviously a pyramid scheme so the people who got referred last got suffered.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:26:44 AM

I think they have their own unique feature but it has not shown yet, just wait until the ICO ends and you will be shocked by the platform.
I think they need to show now what is their uniqueness because after the ICO who will be care for this project.investors are always looking for innovatives idea to invest those project.so it is high time.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

Project looks very interesting with various investment plans which generate good profits and it is a right time to start by availing 15% bonus by choosing poweloan as our choice.
Yes you are right. Because not all projects have such a good discount of 15%. I like this project, there are good administrators who will answer all the questions and prompt if something is not clear.
I do not agree with you. Very many projects offer a 15% discount, and sometimes more. The only difference is the number of tokens that the investor receives during the distribution.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

Yes you are right. Because not all projects have such a good discount of 15%. I like this project, there are good administrators who will answer all the questions and prompt if something is not clear.
I do not agree with you. Very many projects offer a 15% discount, and sometimes more. The only difference is the number of tokens that the investor receives during the distribution.

I think the 15% promotion and discounts are reasonable for the investors. There are other ICO's give big discounts but in the end, those one's become a scam and stole people's money.

I agree with you mate. Some other ICO gives big discounts just to bait investors and after investing, they gonna leave their project. The 15% is really good for Powerloan as a bonus discount.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

I think the 15% promotion and discounts are reasonable for the investors. There are other ICO's give big discounts but in the end, those one's become a scam and stole people's money.

I agree with you mate. Some other ICO gives big discounts just to bait investors and after investing, they gonna leave their project. The 15% is really good for Powerloan as a bonus discount.

Based on what you have stated, there is also a tendency that the project will do it too. But I'm hoping they won't because they have a really good platform that can help a lot of people in the future.
Dexter Kohli

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

Smiley Smiley Thank you to this project
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

I also agree that large discounts are undesirable for real investors, when entering the stock exchanges, the price of the token may fall dramatically.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

I agree with you mate. This 15% bonus is just enough kind of offer because if you give big bonuses to the ICO contributors, it will only have a bad effect on token's price in the future. And it will not help for PowerLoan team to gained good reputation and positive feedbacks from the people of crypto world.
Right and true saying with that buddy. The team cannot and should not have give a very large percentage to bonuses to the ICO contributors because this might onoy lead to a bad impact on the token's price of the Powerloan in the coming future. I will keep on supporting this great and hopefully this project will continuously make its developments.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

This is a realistic discount so definitely investors will surely make some good decisions to grab this opportunity. The ICO seems doing good and there are no problem with the transaction and hopefully all will be running smoothly.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

I think they need to show now what is their uniqueness because after the ICO who will be care for this project.investors are always looking for innovatives idea to invest those project.so it is high time.
Their own unique feature? I don't think they have, they only have some package for make lending. Anyway, if have news feature has unique, it is so good.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

Their own unique feature? I don't think they have, they only have some package for make lending. Anyway, if have news feature has unique, it is so good.
Yes, have an unique feature will make PowerLoan have differents for other lending platform. Actually, don't have much lending platform running at this time after Bitconnect.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

Definitely, this is very a big advantage to the investors because of their promotions and discounts offers. Hope they will continue to improve and update thier promotions so they could attract more investors and supporters. I also appreciate the administrators that are very active and attentive. Please continue to serve your investors.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

This is a realistic discount so definitely investors will surely make some good decisions to grab this opportunity. The ICO seems doing good and there are no problem with the transaction and hopefully all will be running smoothly.
I think the doscount is already reasonable and fair and besides they will earn from it when the tokens get available in trading site.

In business world it is good to have sometimes discount to make people or the investors feel just like an awardee or a winner, because of the ups and down that the team get through, both deserve a discount. The amount itself focuses not on the decision of one person but all members and a result of a computation.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Definitely, this is very a big advantage to the investors because of their promotions and discounts offers. Hope they will continue to improve and update thier promotions so they could attract more investors and supporters. I also appreciate the administrators that are very active and attentive. Please continue to serve your investors.

The activeness of the team really proved that the team are serious and dedicated in improving this project and making it successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

The activeness of the team really proved that the team are serious and dedicated in improving this project and making it successful in the near future.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team consistently stays active and provide all the necessary  updates which is related to the project. As well as they give answers to the queries which are asked by the community members and investors. Due to this effort of the team, the project will succeed soon.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

I agree. Too large bonuses in projects personally at me arouse huge mistrust and as a rule, as a result I appear the rights and there really generally deception.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: