Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13257 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

Project looks very interesting with various investment plans which generate good profits and it is a right time to start by availing 15% bonus by choosing poweloan as our choice.
Yes you are right. Because not all projects have such a good discount of 15%. I like this project, there are good administrators who will answer all the questions and prompt if something is not clear.
I do not agree with you. Very many projects offer a 15% discount, and sometimes more. The only difference is the number of tokens that the investor receives during the distribution.

I think the 15% promotion and discounts are reasonable for the investors. There are other ICO's give big discounts but in the end, those one's become a scam and stole people's money.

This is a realistic discount so definitely investors will surely make some good decisions to grab this opportunity. The ICO seems doing good and there are no problem with the transaction and hopefully all will be running smoothly.
I think the doscount is already reasonable and fair and besides they will earn from it when the tokens get available in trading site.

In business world it is good to have sometimes discount to make people or the investors feel just like an awardee or a winner, because of the ups and down that the team get through, both deserve a discount. The amount itself focuses not on the decision of one person but all members and a result of a computation.

Commonly, a discount is really given and this really like the normal procedure that every ICO must have. And yes. this is also to attract investors to participate in the ICO sale so that in long-term basis they can get good amount of profit.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:48:57 PM

Project looks very interesting with various investment plans which generate good profits and it is a right time to start by availing 15% bonus by choosing poweloan as our choice.
Yes you are right. Because not all projects have such a good discount of 15%. I like this project, there are good administrators who will answer all the questions and prompt if something is not clear.

There's a ton of projects which give retarded discounts including upto like what? 75-90% lol. Discounts only mean shit if there's an ACTUAL going rate
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

I do not agree with you. Very many projects offer a 15% discount, and sometimes more. The only difference is the number of tokens that the investor receives during the distribution.

I think the 15% promotion and discounts are reasonable for the investors. There are other ICO's give big discounts but in the end, those one's become a scam and stole people's money.
I agree. Too large bonuses in projects personally at me arouse huge mistrust and as a rule, as a result I appear the rights and there really generally deception.

Yes, it's usually happening now. A lot of new project with offering huge discounts with the ico stage is more likely will turn to scam soon. The promotional bonus of powerloan is still good and can still attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

There's a ton of projects which give retarded discounts including upto like what? 75-90% lol. Discounts only mean shit if there's an ACTUAL going rate

It is actually happens everytime that is why investors already learned this tactics, now most of them are smart enough to distinguish fake and real projects now.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

Actually, almost all of the projects ICO nowadays have discounts and bonuses. The earlier you invest the better the bonuses, sometimes ICOs don't even have a choice but to continue giving bonuses so they can achieve their goal which is their SoftCap and Hardcap.
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

In preparation for end of stage 1 where traffic will be heavy. I slept for 6 hour every night for the past 2 days
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

I like the project, but I see that it goes on for a very long time and to me when it's over, and how much did you collect as a whole?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

MOTHER'S DAY PROMO

All POWL ICO purchases for the next 24 hour will receive 5% Bonus POWL token for Mother's Day. Please buy your mom a nice meal, and remember to thank her.
It's nice to see that on such a day there will be bonuses and discounts! Thank you very much to the developers that you have provided such a discount for us on Mother's Day!
This is great idea giving credits to our beloved mothers. Mom are the most precious people in ghe world. Very nice to avail there discounts and bonuses for today. I think token sale will increase because of its amazing offers and promotions.

A little bit too sentimental what's going on here for my taste Cheesy As if you were to go to your mother and hand any tokens to her Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

My sixth sense says u have made almost final contract with atleast 2 exchange...😀😀😀 Huh
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

the project is not the only one of its kind. but how does it differ from others with the same idea of? unique features? or approach to investors?
I think they have their own unique feature but it has not shown yet, just wait until the ICO ends and you will be shocked by the platform.
I think they need to show now what is their uniqueness because after the ICO who will be care for this project.investors are always looking for innovatives idea to invest those project.so it is high time.
Their own unique feature? I don't think they have, they only have some package for make lending. Anyway, if have news feature has unique, it is so good.
Yes, have an unique feature will make PowerLoan have differents for other lending platform. Actually, don't have much lending platform running at this time after Bitconnect.
Its safe to say that the platform isnt having much competition as of now. The team can surely take their time and make useful decisions.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

This should take this opportunity, should not be missed. That promise is a project. Everyone joins this project and owns your own stock. The project is a good perspective among other projects as well as a very good advertising campaign.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

the project is not the only one of its kind. but how does it differ from others with the same idea of? unique features? or approach to investors?
I think they have their own unique feature but it has not shown yet, just wait until the ICO ends and you will be shocked by the platform.
I think they need to show now what is their uniqueness because after the ICO who will be care for this project.investors are always looking for innovatives idea to invest those project.so it is high time.
Their own unique feature? I don't think they have, they only have some package for make lending. Anyway, if have news feature has unique, it is so good.
Yes, have an unique feature will make PowerLoan have differents for other lending platform. Actually, don't have much lending platform running at this time after Bitconnect.
Its safe to say that the platform isnt having much competition as of now. The team can surely take their time and make useful decisions.
Platform may not have much competition but powerloan will be competing all the challenges of the competitors by exploring to the new features and bringing more features added to the platform that enables a greater success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

Actually, almost all of the projects ICO nowadays have discounts and bonuses. The earlier you invest the better the bonuses, sometimes ICOs don't even have a choice but to continue giving bonuses so they can achieve their goal which is their SoftCap and Hardcap.
If you are looking for bonus them make sure to reach earlier to get all the best stufff and better discount rate

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

If you are looking for bonus them make sure to reach earlier to get all the best stufff and better discount rate
In fact, if the project is interesting to the person, he will buy it tokens at any stage, irrespective of a stage of sale and bonuses.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

In fact, if the project is interesting to the person, he will buy it tokens at any stage, irrespective of a stage of sale and bonuses.
But this would be the right stage to buy tokens as we can also grab the opportunity of gaining 15% discount and successfully participate in the ICO stage at the initial level.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

But this would be the right stage to buy tokens as we can also grab the opportunity of gaining 15% discount and successfully participate in the ICO stage at the initial level.
YEa thats the point and i think that many of the investors would love the 15% discount and they might grab their tokens soon. Even i am one of the investors and they might really get much richer ahead.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

I was observing the platform of powerloan lending from the beginning and could see more upgrades and new plans adding, do they also have some advisors who can guide with all legit implementations?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

YEa thats the point and i think that many of the investors would love the 15% discount and they might grab their tokens soon. Even i am one of the investors and they might really get much richer ahead.
No one would like to say they do not need 15% bonus and it is good to participate at the initial stage to gain opportunities which are made available for all the participants.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.

Well yeah, I think waiting for the project might do the thing! The project looks good but in my opinion waiting might give us more insight about the project and based on that we will be able to form an opinion!
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: