Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First time to experience bear market in crypto getting worried my portfolio  (Read 545 times)
ralph_0608 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?
bearish crypro market sucks investment of all newbie who started bitcoin last december 2017 though the return orcearnings here is far bigger than regular trading market of any country the risk here is also very high you xan lost all your investment in just a week if you dont know how to take care of your coins.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

my personal opinion, the bearish season almost done, and big reversal price will coming,,
just don't worry and keep convidence with your coins in your bag,,

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

You should never invest what you can't afford to lose. Crypto is very volatile as we all know. I think bearish market is almost over give or take another month but be careful with your money as its still risky.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

It may take some months but it looks like it will be over as soon as possible. I thought the bullish trend in the last year takes around 3 months. it looks like the price will be going to back again before big bullish of bitcoin was happening. But it will not more than a half of this year i guess. it looks like the whales are still dumping their coin to make the price will be lower again.
I just expected big recover after this disaster.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

Unfortunately, no one knows the true reasons why the price of bitcoin falls. It seems to me that the reason for this is that the game entered the large whales of wall street. Until last year, they were not interested in bitcoin. But after they paid attention to it problems began. We're in their hands now. They can go to the cost and destroy the competitor or can buy a lot of cheap coins and become the main player. I'm more inclined to option 2.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

I do believe that till end of this year we will be in berish. I just hope you haven't thrown all your money into crypto. If you have enough money to sustain and support your daily needs then don't worry much. Look at investment money as lost because this is the best and easier way to hold or HODL how many will tell. Bullish will start this summer I believe maybe within few months even, but honestly I don't worry much because I know within 5years time I will get a lot of profit out of this.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

just when you can take it no more and dump to recover the last drops of your investment it turns around and then before you can buy back in it rockets up again..

you await thinking it must correct and drop back for you to enter at a level nearer to where you got out ....but it just keeps going up eventually you jump back in just a small period of time before you ride the next bear all the way down to levels where you get out again wondering what the fuck happened

you see a minority make money and the majority lose money at this game

takes a while to get a hang of how it all works though.

that is only applicable to btc and a handful of REAL alts if you jumped into a load of 2017 icos they could be toast for good.

if you are in btc or long term proven and tested real alts you will be okay just come back in a month or so

if you are thinking the top 20 is a safe haven then there are several previous top 5 coins that are gone for good now that were all the latest and greatest at the time

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:32:26 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 01:59:57 PM by passivebesiege

if you have invested in bitcoin in while you will not be so worried . that volatile price is normal in btc just check yearly graph of it and you will find that there is no difference to what happen now and what happen in the past years.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:42:23 PM

I am likely in the same situation for my portfolio , the value of my coins decreased about 50% because I made a mistake in one of my investments but anyway I still confident that this bearish scenario is going to be over very soon , we have many causes of this decline and the most important thing is that big investors are not participating anymore in the cryptocurrencies market and the total market cap explains every thing . When we had a bullish market the market cap of all cryptocurrencies was around 1 thousands billion-dollar but for now it's around 300 billion-dollar so that explains that more than 60 % of total investment is gone . We need that money into crypto again for increasing the price . Otherwise we are in deep shit for long time .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

To be in the crypto market, you should be able to experience bear market sentiment as not all the time crypto is going up, in this period many people are being shaken and sold their port at a loss, because they let their emotions comes first.

If you holding a solid coin, and have a product and development in the future, no need to worry as it will recover and reverse this sentiment.

quarkchain.io
flashmark

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

I Joined the same time as you. I made a big mistake not taking profit at the correct time. Almost all the coins found new ATH during that time but at that time I hope coins continually climb the higher. But it is not happened and market crashed several weeks. I didn't sell anything. But this bear market still not over. I think next bull rally will start next May. Until that we might see ranging market 4000 - 12000 USD per BTC.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

For most new investors who are entering the world of Crypto, the plan is quite simple, buy some coins, hold them until they go up and sell them for a profit. Easy right? Not really. Buying any Cryptocurrency at the wrong time can put your trade in negative, this can happen quickly and substantially, and if you are new to Crypto trading, this can start your journey off on the wrong path. By using some basic technical analysis, you can start making better decisions about timing your entrance into a coin and thus be a more profitable trader.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

I am likely in the same situation for my portfolio , the value of my coins decreased about 50% because I made a mistake in one of my investments but anyway I still confident that this bearish scenario is going to be over very soon , we have many causes of this decline and the most important thing is that big investors are not participating anymore in the cryptocurrencies market and the total market cap explains every thing . When we had a bullish market the market cap of all cryptocurrencies was around 1 thousands billion-dollar but for now it's around 300 billion-dollar so that explains that more than 60 % of total investment is gone . We need that money into crypto again for increasing the price . Otherwise we are in deep shit for long time .

All true, without big money in the field we are in deep and year long shit!

To the OP: once you figure out you're in a bear market it's usually too late to sell

Also don't believe anyone who claims that technical analysis works in crypto. It can pull of some self-fulfilling prophecies but other than that.. it's all about sentiment and big players skinning the tiny fish that follow technical analysis.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

We have all enjoyed the rise of btc prices, and though the market has taken a fall, i think soon we will see a rise in btc prices again. Stop worrying about your portfolio, and just be patient for some more time.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

We have all enjoyed the rise of btc prices, and though the market has taken a fall, i think soon we will see a rise in btc prices again. Stop worrying about your portfolio, and just be patient for some more time.
It seems to me that this time we will need a lot of waiting time in order to survive the hard times. After the launch of futures on the market came very serious players. To fight these speculators need to have great patience and the ability to turn off their emotions. In the market of cryptocurrencies there is a big redistribution.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

It seems to me that this time we will need a lot of waiting time in order to survive the hard times. After the launch of futures on the market came very serious players. To fight these speculators need to have great patience and the ability to turn off their emotions. In the market of cryptocurrencies there is a big redistribution.
a lot of people have appeared in this business and at least until this distribution happens Nobody can be sure of tomorrow. The market is very unstable and predicting something for the near future is very difficult.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

the bearishness could last years. i hope it doesn't, but it could. litecoin, which is one of the few coins to survive and thrive from the 2013 craziness, lost 98% of its value until it started to recover.

people who arrived in the last few months got an easy ride and should not have been fooled by the endless gains. nothing's that easy and nothing lasts forever. at some point all that craziness has to be paid for.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

Only the patient can overcome a time like this. Although i might be disheartening to see the prices of the coins you are holding coming down, but the good news is the bearish time is almost over. If you are not in serious need of money, i think it is best for you to hold instead of loosing what you bought at higher price. You can also go into trading if you want to make some fast profits, at least to coverup for the losses you may be having now. The assurance i have is that the market will get better soon. You only need to be patient.
suburban123

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

the bearishness could last years. i hope it doesn't, but it could. litecoin, which is one of the few coins to survive and thrive from the 2013 craziness, lost 98% of its value until it started to recover.

people who arrived in the last few months got an easy ride and should not have been fooled by the endless gains. nothing's that easy and nothing lasts forever. at some point all that craziness has to be paid for.

I agree with you, the euphoria in which we stayed from October to February was a temptation for newcomers to the crypto industry. But I would like to believe that the coming summer will bring hot trade.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: