Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy bitcoin!  (Read 1925 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

Buy always when the market is red and sell when it’s green. Follow this rule of thumb.
Newbies will never take this piece of advice from you. They are triggered to press the buy orders when the market is on green and they don't want to be left behind. You know what's popularly happening today with that strategy?
Buy high, sell low due to panic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

Buy always when the market is red and sell when it’s green. Follow this rule of thumb.
If it is about price rise and fall then today price of bitcoin is not very high but as time is passing price of bitcoin is getting high, to me it is best time to buy as much as you can buy, everyone want to get bitcoin by low price, so red market is sign to buy then hold till it get green, as most of countries are interested in bitcoin as currency and the blockchain technology to it is best time as coming time is going to make price very high so buy now to hold for long time.
uybghf

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

It will be back to 20K really soon I believe
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

It's still a best buy opportunity for bitcoin. I'm pretty sure that there will be a lot of whiners everywhere when bitcoin suddenly moon again so I hope you folks would take advantage of it.

I'm not sure for now, the price of bitcoin is stable right now at $8,900 and it's hardly go to $9,000. I think it will surpass $9,000 anytime this week but let's see if the bitcoin price keep increasing this week then go buy bitcoin to get profits.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

The price of bitcoin is reasonable now after a long time the price is increasing for past four days. This shows that market is recovering. So if have an idea to buy bitcoin this is the right time to buy bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin once oncreases continuously we are not able to buy. So buy bitcoin now and hold it for future. It will give more profit than buy. The price of bitcoin will touch the moon in future till that save your bitcoin at that time you can earn more money.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

The price of bitcoin is reasonable now after a long time the price is increasing for past four days. This shows that market is recovering. So if have an idea to buy bitcoin this is the right time to buy bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin once oncreases continuously we are not able to buy. So buy bitcoin now and hold it for future. It will give more profit than buy. The price of bitcoin will touch the moon in future till that save your bitcoin at that time you can earn more money.

I believe this time growth is stable one mate. If you want to invest your fund on cryto currency this is the perfect time everyone. If you missed this time after some months you will really worry about it for sure.
I advice you to invest on some potential tokens too. That cheap tokens will give the 1000 USD and more worth of tokens for the less amount you have invested on it. I expect the bitcoin to touch the 20k USD in 5 months from now.
@theman

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

My opinion is to buy bitcoin when no one believes in it. You need to sell when everyone starts buying.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

Even at 8850$ its really under priced, I have purchased few bitcoins few days ago at 6650$, Dang I dont have money to spend anymore, but I think this is the best time to buy bitcoins, the crypto flood is coming to the town now. Grin
That is usually the most annoying part most of the time as one may actually not have so much to be able to buy those dips when you want to and this was the main reason I decided to learn how to trade and still be able to take advantage of the fluctuations to increase my holding in bitcoin. Due to my job, I am restricted a bit to, short term or possibly long positions anyway, but really it has been a great step for me. Buying bitcoin should be every time and it is for the long term and I would not want to miss that great potential in the long term for anything.
HaroldFinch

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

The best moment has just passed
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

Yes at this time you can still get a chance to take advantage of bitcoin if you immediately buy it right now. It will be even more profitable if you buy from yesterday when the bitcoin price is really lower because now the bitcoin price has increased. But the increase of bitcoin is not yet maximal, so you still have a chance although the profit you get is not maximal.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

It's still a best buy opportunity for bitcoin. I'm pretty sure that there will be a lot of whiners everywhere when bitcoin suddenly moon again so I hope you folks would take advantage of it.
No doubt that it is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is no move upwards and the investors will make quite handsome money from their investment. Don’t think too much to buy or not. This is the opportunity to invest your money in right place where you can earn money without any struggle. Just buy bitcoin and hold for some time.
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

There's some dump in a while maybe because of the MEW issue but bounce back again and i think it will start climbing up again. Hope to see the king to rise up again Cool CoolBTCBTC
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

This is the good time to bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is in increasing mode, this not too late to buy bitcoin once the price keeps on increasing we cannot able to buy. So now the price is not too much high so invest in bitcoin will leads to good future. Buy bitcoin now and hold it for future it will give more profit than you invest.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin in my opinion was when it was about 6000$ this year! But it better to do now if you want!
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

now is the best time to buy bitcoin. because the market is now showing uptrend. so buy the bitcoin now and hold it, let the bitcoin pump again the price until the highest peak.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

Even at 8850$ its really under priced, I have purchased few bitcoins few days ago at 6650$, Dang I dont have money to spend anymore, but I think this is the best time to buy bitcoins, the crypto flood is coming to the town now. Grin
If I had the money I would have taken the same decision, bitcoin is very cheap right now and if you're looking to make money in the long term then this is the moment to take advantage of those prices, and even for those that bought when the price was very expensive this is the opportunity to lower the average price of their coins so they can be in profits a lot faster.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

In my opinion, I think this period is the last opportunity to buy a large proportion of Bitcoin because their price returned to the height after a long crisis ( 3 months ). Furthermore, it is very expected that the value of this currency will rise significantly in the near future and maybe this week, we will see $ 10K in price.

In addition to that, the storm began after a long calm. and it is sure that this period is appropriate to invest  and especially to hold all the financial budget in Bitcoin. So we must behave well and just  wait a while because there will be unexpected and good surprises and maybe after a few months the price of Bitcoin will rise to $ 20K or more.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

I think that everyone should buy bitcoin if he wants to invest in cryptocurrency. There is nothing serious to think about because if we noticed the price of last few days it is growing and will grow more and till the end of this year I am sure that it will cross 15-20k. so it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoin and to make some money through it.
DilanBrown

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
Edit:Here is a chart.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.
http://i63.tinypic.com/mk88bt.png

Yes, you were right about growth. You must make more predictions.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:17:18 AM

I think that everyone should buy bitcoin if he wants to invest in cryptocurrency. There is nothing serious to think about because if we noticed the price of last few days it is growing and will grow more and till the end of this year I am sure that it will cross 15-20k. so it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoin and to make some money through it.
Obviously, market will never remain in a single position and will always move and this is the reason why no one should be waiting for the best time, but they should instead be looking at the best opportunity the already have now and not let the chances blow away.

I do see lots of my friends too have missed $6k because they were waiting for lower, but the best time to buy is when everyone has sold and there is just no more people selling and even if the market ends up moving downward eventually, then either you wait it out or you buy more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: