Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy bitcoin!  (Read 1925 times)
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

No, I already knew that the price of $6,800 was the right time. The price became stable in $6k+ and was just fluctuating between the price of $6k and $7k, so I decided to invest immediately cause I knew that must be the right time for investing and I was right at that time, cause the price now is already at $9.6k. If I never invested then I would have been regretting it by now. At least I have gotten some profit and I hope to get more if the price hits $20k to $30k.😋😎
The right time was 2009 when the price was just 1 dollar and the early investors have made a lot of money and now they are millionaires. Still there is time to buy some bitcoin although the price is more than $9000 but it is increasing gradually and soon it will cross $10000. Therefore it is also best time for buying bitcoin and hold them for some time to earn money.
skba

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

The current price of Bitcoin is $ 8696. It's not too expensive for Bitcoin. it,s true that now bitcoin price is low . So,  i think it's the best time to buy Bitcoin. Now, if we buy Bitcoin and hold it more than 6 month we will get a huge amount of profit. Bitcoin prices will rise very much. I believe bitcoin so much.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

I just wish I’m able to tell when and when is the right time to invest money into Bitcoin, then by now I would have been a billionaire. Why and how? That’s because I will be able to know when the price will start going up and invest millions of dollars in it and wait till it goes to the highest as of that time”, which I will also know, then I will withdraw my money. But, no one on earth knows that. You can’t predict the market, you can’t predict when it’s selling and  when it’s buying. It’s just like gambling with decisions.
In my eyes there is no specific best time for investment in bitcoin because the price is increasing day by day. And those who say that now the price is very high and there will be a very small profit, they will rub their hands and will think why they do not buy when the price was under #10000 as $4000 was also a very big price for August 2017.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Informcoin Dev

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

With Bitcoin, what i think it's always best time to buy.
Any prediction what would be the price height at end of this year?
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

From the behaviour of the market recently, I don't think there is a best time to buy Bitcoin as one is not sure if the price will rise or fall. Experience is showing that day traders are making more money than long time traders. I know a token that have been fluctuating with a range of value for more than a month now, assuming I have been buying and selling within this range, I would have made more than 1000% of my investment by now.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

Yes, I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin .. because bitcoin has decreased even though it does not decrease drastically but still in affordable condition to buy it .. buy sesui your ability because I am sure bitcoin will rise again in next few months, and you'll earn a profit if the bitcoin price goes up again ..
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

Buy now it's the best time to buy. The latest low price was $8,300 but just for few hours it went up again and recovered to $8,500.

This can be a defensive ability of bitcoin that after the falling it's going back quickly in shape.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

Buy always when the market is red and sell when it’s green. Follow this rule of thumb.
I think that everyone should buy bitcoin if he wants to invest in cryptocurrency. There is nothing serious to think about because if we noticed the price of last few days it is growing and will grow more and till the end of this year I am sure that it will cross 15-20k. so it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoin and to make some money through it.
Right? It may not be the last opportunity, but it is still a very great opportunity when compared to the chances it has to go up to go test the previous ATH in the long run, but people just tend not to look at the long term but just the short term and that is the reason why they always miss the best moment to always get into the market. Market is not easy to time and most especially if you are not even a trader but a long term holder, so the best thing is to buy what you can afford and watch it grow over time.

It is the best time for investment in bitcoin because the price is still below $10k and after some time it will cross this level and even grow more. Don’t waste time and go ahead to buy some bitcoin today. Every day is important for new investors. Just asking is nothing. You must practical step if you serious about bitcoin. Crypto world is full of risks and you must prepare yourself for that.
natasha11

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

Have you guys been buying anything else? Before, I was buying BTC, but now its too expensive and now I moved to some smaller utility coins like LEDU. What do you think about that?
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

I think if you are not a trader, it is always the best time. Because in my opinion bitcoin is the future and it is never too late to join. I suggest you to think like that way.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

Agree that now is a really good time to buy bitcoin, but at the same time I would also look in other promising coins. To my opinion this year will be successful for many projects and we will see raise of many good coins.
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down as it happen the previous month so that when prices goes up you can be able to gain profit from it.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
fuck4ass

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:53:57 AM

I think twice about buying bitcoin, although it's time to buy with a small ratenya. Too much negative news for bitcoin. This can cause the bitcoin price to fall and make me not want to buy it.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

It is uncertain to predict when bitcoin price will rise but it is always a good idea to buy and hold btc when the prise is still at the fall, so that by the time it's prise comes up high, it will turn into a big profit especially in long term investment.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

we all want to buy when the price is low, of course in order to get the maximum profit from the transaction that we will do, but leave it aside, if you wait until the price goes down you will not find it any time soon, you can not predict when the price will go down, at this time bitcoin growth continues if you can not take time to buy, you will lose the opportunity to gain profit and maybe the price will be more expensive than today
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

At that time it was a price bottom for bitcoin and indeed, the advice to buy bitcoin exactly then, on March 30, was true. Since then, bitcoin has not fallen below that rate. Many who bought then bitcoins, should get a good profit in the future.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

Well, below it will not go now, it will hang out in the middle and then with good news it will go up))
Well, so I think, so you should start buying when he was in the bottoms)))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price fall, always tell my friends to quick buy bitcoin anytime price fall infact go borrow or lend money to do it quick.

Right,i also agreed with you that , the best time to buy Bitcoin when the price fall. The current price of Bitcoin is $8418. It's not high price. So, my opinion is that now the best time to buy Bitcoin , because now bitcoin price is low. I will Also buy some Bitcoin and hold it for future. I believe that i will get a huge amount of money from it.
cooobb

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

I hope it's right now and BTC is already at the bottom. If it hits 5-6k$ mark soon, I think we can't expect great profits this year. Buyung at 6000- 7800 is a good investment for me
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

Waw that's a good prediction, it's gone up around $ 1800 since this thread was made, although the charts are not so clear.
But maybe still can rise up again, especially towards the end of the year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████