Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy bitcoin!  (Read 1925 times)
Philcris

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

Best time to buy bitcoin hehehe when the bitcoin price is low u must buy more bitcoin because it happens once in a blue moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

Specially, a course is being taken to the bottom, so that not very knowledgeable people start selling cheap, but serious guys could buy. We sit, wait. Success will come to the most patient).
Well those how are going to hold will be the happiest people of our future and those who are selling impatiently will regret in future so better to hold than selling, we should not sell our bitcoin at this position when it is rising more and more, so I think now is the best time to buy waiting for best of perfect time of buying bitcoin will make us lose the chance to have profit.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

Specially, a course is being taken to the bottom, so that not very knowledgeable people start selling cheap, but serious guys could buy. We sit, wait. Success will come to the most patient).
Well those how are going to hold will be the happiest people of our future and those who are selling impatiently will regret in future so better to hold than selling, we should not sell our bitcoin at this position when it is rising more and more, so I think now is the best time to buy waiting for best of perfect time of buying bitcoin will make us lose the chance to have profit.
In that case what a share of any company worth? 1500$ or 0.015$ which is a judgmental price based on unlimited global dominated factor that has so called control by governments and driven by their own budies to loot money from common people by giving one good example hiding thousands. The real value lies in human efforts which is now near to death. Big shots doubles their wealths doing nothing by such mechanisms and all polititions are helping them. The world is getting crazzy with shares so why not coins???
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

Yes of course it's time you bought bitcoin with the current condition, because now, the price is also still cheap, so you will more easily make money.

Yes it is best time to buy bitcoin, price now a day is not so high but it is getting high day by day, we should buy now at the lowest price so that hold your bitcoin if you have as price is cheapest ever so buy now and hold as much as you can, if you have money it is the best time for you., don’t lose the chance just buy at once.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:18:19 AM

Yeah, that was a best time to buy bitcoin when bitcoin was approximately $6600, but now bitcoin is growing to up and in this time bitcoin is $7190, so it is big achievement for those people who bought bitcoin on $6600. But i like to hold more than it because i have seen bitcoin when bitcoin was $20000, that was my time which i have missed and i want to see again bitcoin in $20000 it.
Impossible to guess. Now bitcoin is again trading well below 7000 dollars. Many experts say a drop below $ 6,000. There is no serious negative news, and positive why does not affect the growth of bitcoin.
Good news are not affecting the market positively for the same reason bad news were not affecting investors when bitcoin was on its way up, people develop a sort of tunnel vision and they cannot see anything outside of that, when the price was growing people could not stop talking about it and any bad news was immediately dismissed and now we are seeing the opposite, any good news is being dismissed since people are too concentrated on the drop of the price.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

Decreasing price of the bitcoin is not only disadvatange to us, because they have benfits also or have advantage by buying bitcoin with lower price you can get more profir because they have big chances the price will increase again and maybe it continue because if the people see the price increasing they still buying and you will gain more profit after few months only.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
Edit:Here is a chart.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.

It's funny that we are actually back to that price 3 months after that prediction.  I would agree to OP if he said the same thing today but it won't be for long term and I will just copy others who are just doing short term trades now.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
Edit:Here is a chart.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.

It's funny that we are actually back to that price 3 months after that prediction.  I would agree to OP if he said the same thing today but it won't be for long term and I will just copy others who are just doing short term trades now.
Yes now the price of bitcoin is same as it was long ago, but I am sure soon we will see high price in crypto market. Price of bitcoin never remain same for long term as it rise and fall at the same time, for me it is time to trade for long term as short term trading is for well experienced and well trained people only, I am I favor of long term trading which will be supported by me forever.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:00:07 PM

Hi! If you wait for some days you will get it even cheaper!
I guess the price will go down a little further before it will gain some value.
Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:09:15 AM

Whenever the price goes down that's the right time to buy bitcoin. Now the price is low so this is the best time to buy bitcoin. We can expect great profit this year end. But hold that bitcoin with patience till the price reaches high. The price is gradually increasing and not too high but increasing. Same time it fluctuates this is common in the crypto world.
What you are saying is typically off context. If you are looking for cheaper coins with respect to quantity, what if it ends up blowing down as well, or do you think you are totally safe buying cheaper coins? Have you considered the way the market always reacts when bitcoin is in a huge correction or in a bull run? I guess not! It is important to always be very careful in your investment and not be blinded by quantity you derive from alts as most alts are there just for the short term gains anyway.
If you are patient and have the courage to bear the loss then go ahead, it is the best and right time for investment. If you want to make huge profits in the near future don’t ask questions and buy some bitcoin today. You will be the millionaire of tomorrow. For me crypto investment is the best option to make huge profits than any other business.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 08:51:11 AM by spartanrules

I don't think that now is good time to buy bitcoin. Becuse in my opinion, it continue drop and can fall to $5400. The I expect, that it will bounce to $6800 , after which it start to go down to $3000.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

yes for me now is the best time to buy bitcoin because now a days the price of bitcoin is very cheap that's way it's your turn to buy more bitcoin and hold it first then sell it in your target price when the market goes up again
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

I don't think that now is good time to buy bitcoin. Becuse in my opinion, it continue drop and can fall to $5400. The I expect, that it will bounce to $6800 , after which it start to go down to $3000.
Well if it is bouncing then it is the best time to buy bitcoin as now a day price is not too high bit it will rise high again, so buy some at low price to hold it will become high, 5400k is not too high price as when it start rising it exceeds more than 20 or 30 k so think bigger mate you are going to earn really high as reward of your patience and holding bitcoin.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price is very cheap or very low .. but the current situation will make people confused if want to buy bitcoin because there is no price movement for bitcoin then the situation continues to decline and there is no change .. and choice the good thing for now is to hold it and keep it until everything is recovered ..
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin, if they have more bitcoin in your wallet then if they see the price is high then no more doubts to buy for it.
If you are sure and have your feelings or analysis is correct then do it. I'm also sure if this is the right time to buy more bitcoins. A few weeks this bitcoin price does not fall below $ 7k so there is a possibility the bitcoin price will rise gradually.
In my opinion it is a matter of money. When you have money you will not look the price. I noticed that when the price was about $4000 many people said that now it is not good to invest in bitcoin because the price is too high and it will not grow more but we saw that in just few months it reached to $20000 and the investors made thousands of dollars.
If you have huge investment then buys some bitcoin today because this is the right time for bitcoin investment. In the near future you may not find this chance of low price. so don’t be panic and go ahead to buy some bitcoin today. The future is bright and you can make good profits from today’s investment. Don’t miss this chance of earning profits.

danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

I guess today is the day to buy more bitcoin it is likely to balance the value of bitcoin. As you can see the value of bitcoin now is not that high unlike the lastweek value and it is now stable unlike last week. The value today is like close to $6000 and increasing so better to buy more.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

I guess today is the day to buy more bitcoin it is likely to balance the value of bitcoin. As you can see the value of bitcoin now is not that high unlike the lastweek value and it is now stable unlike last week. The value today is like close to $6000 and increasing so better to buy more.

Now the price is really nice and suitable for us to buy as much as possible, later on after few months bitcoin will be too high, day by day bitcoin is gaining value and importance as being a good investment and currency to buy goods online, keeping all this in mind I think now it is the best time to buy bitcoin, coming price of bitcoin is expected to be very high.
Crypto hanna

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:18:03 AM

Well, it depends on what happens in future with institutional investors and money coming to cryptos because of that reason. But, I would still assume that it might be a good entry point to get into bitcoin irrespective of however long the bear market may last
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

Plenty of wise guys say never is the best time to buy (for this article, they’re irrelevant). Others create immaculate price-chart artwork that isolates a specific date or price. Some of these clowns even give themselves titles like “Blockchain Investors” or offer free e-book guides for buying Bitcoin.

But the best minds in the cryptocurrency space will almost invariably respond with three words when asked when to buy Bitcoin: “I don’t know.” Ignore anyone who says anything else
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

Price of bitcoin is comparatively low now in compare to past few months so this can be the best time to buy bitcoins as everyone is hoping that it will start increasing later this year and can cross $10k once again in next couple of months but if you feel that it can go even lower in next few weeks or months then better to wait for a while and see how price behaves in coming period of time and then you can make your decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: