Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy bitcoin!  (Read 1927 times)
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

Around 6500 its a good entry point , btc upward tendency now
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

Whenever the price goes down that's the right time to buy bitcoin. Now the price is low so this is the best time to buy bitcoin. We can expect great profit this year end. But hold that bitcoin with patience till the price reaches high. The price is gradually increasing and not too high but increasing. Same time it fluctuates this is common in the crypto world.
What you are saying is typically off context. If you are looking for cheaper coins with respect to quantity, what if it ends up blowing down as well, or do you think you are totally safe buying cheaper coins? Have you considered the way the market always reacts when bitcoin is in a huge correction or in a bull run? I guess not! It is important to always be very careful in your investment and not be blinded by quantity you derive from alts as most alts are there just for the short term gains anyway.
It is the best time for bitcoin investment because the price is below $7000 and now it will increase again, although many people say that it will drop more but I think it is the lowest price of bitcoin and the previous pump was corrected. Now the price is according to the market cap and will increase gradually. There are no more pumps and dumps in the price.

filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

The best time to buy in crypto is during the uptrend, BTC now worth $6400 in the current price which means if the predicted price of breaking ATH to $25000 comes to pass, anybody that buy now would be on x4 of his/her investment.
I am also buying Bitcoin and I think this is a very good time for investors to buy BTC. If BTC could rise above $ 7k2 then I believe this will be a brilliant year for the cryptocurrency market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Whenever the price goes down that's the right time to buy bitcoin. Now the price is low so this is the best time to buy bitcoin. We can expect great profit this year end. But hold that bitcoin with patience till the price reaches high. The price is gradually increasing and not too high but increasing. Same time it fluctuates this is common in the crypto world.
What you are saying is typically off context. If you are looking for cheaper coins with respect to quantity, what if it ends up blowing down as well, or do you think you are totally safe buying cheaper coins? Have you considered the way the market always reacts when bitcoin is in a huge correction or in a bull run? I guess not! It is important to always be very careful in your investment and not be blinded by quantity you derive from alts as most alts are there just for the short term gains anyway.
It is the best time for bitcoin investment because the price is below $7000 and now it will increase again, although many people say that it will drop more but I think it is the lowest price of bitcoin and the previous pump was corrected. Now the price is according to the market cap and will increase gradually. There are no more pumps and dumps in the price.

Yeah now is the best time to buy some bitcoin because price of bitcoin is not good and it will rise high as we know that the price of bitcoin never stop at any point infect it always keep on rising, now a day price of bitcoin is getting better so market is at improvement so we can buy a cheap price and it will be high soon, because of more speculation every year, buy now and hold can make you remarkably rich but try to have patience don’t be hurry to get rich after you buy right now as price is under correction soon it will be high.

Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Best time to buy bitcoin now.. Bitcoin now is  in a low price, and when the price of Bitcoin up you got more profits  of it..
Yes buying now is the best choice for us because we all knows that earning money in crypto needs only two rules that buy at lower price ad hold to make it double, now as I have noticed the price of bitcoin is almost 8k which is really a low price, this year bitcoin is expected to become more than 30k so buy now, I truly have faith that bitcoin is going to be the currency of future so for better result we should buy right now.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

Yeah now is the best time to buy some bitcoin because price of bitcoin is not good and it will rise high as we know that the price of bitcoin never stop at any point infect it always keep on rising, now a day price of bitcoin is getting better so market is at improvement so we can buy a cheap price and it will be high soon, because of more speculation every year, buy now and hold can make you remarkably rich but try to have patience don’t be hurry to get rich after you buy right now as price is under correction soon it will be high.
  Agree with you mate, price of bitcoin kept on changing because of investing ns selling,. When more people start buying so price rise itself and then it get everyone to the green market for selling, but when more people sell the market turn red which is only time to hold and buy more so if you have money then it so best chance to buy some coin and hold it for long term, so according to me and the market situation now is the best time to buy and hold some bitcoin for your future high profit.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

The best time to buy in crypto is during the uptrend, BTC now worth $6400 in the current price which means if the predicted price of breaking ATH to $25000 comes to pass, anybody that buy now would be on x4 of his/her investment.
Agree with you everyone who want to buy some coin and invest in the crypto currency should buy right now, 6400k is not a bad price at all, so no need to think anymore because we have noticed that price has been started to rise since new months, and till the end of the year price will keep on rising, so as you said buying now to hold can give us good price of 25000k dollar so best time to buy is right now.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:34:08 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 04:20:17 PM by South Park

I guess today is the day to buy more bitcoin it is likely to balance the value of bitcoin. As you can see the value of bitcoin now is not that high unlike the lastweek value and it is now stable unlike last week. The value today is like close to $6000 and increasing so better to buy more.
We cannot ask for better prices, I know the price was cheaper a week ago but if you are not going to invest at the current prices then what kind of price you are waiting for? I have saw that some people are waiting for ridiculous prices like 1000 dollars again but those prices are never going to make a come back, people should have taken advantage of those prices when they had the chance.
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Well as of now there previous report fake news that affecting some users and starting to panic selling and also buying and that leads to gradually decreasing the price of bitcoin , so i'd rather hold my coins or even diversify it so it become profitable though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
Edit:Here is a chart.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.
http://i63.tinypic.com/mk88bt.png
In my experience I would say the best time not happen !It can go down to $ 5,000 now, and it's not fantastic. Therefore, the best strategy is to buy parts, or buy and dolgosrok, now the market is not the one that was in 2017, patient survive .
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

Well as of now there previous report fake news that affecting some users and starting to panic selling and also buying and that leads to gradually decreasing the price of bitcoin , so i'd rather hold my coins or even diversify it so it become profitable though.
Instead of listening them I think we should trust ourselves and skills don’t panic; now bitcoin is getting more and more value so it is time to buy some coin and hold for long term, crypto currency is getting value and importance. We should contribute in campaign too for extra income, now is the best time to buy at affording price, don’t think too much about the negative side just be positive and buy some bitcoin and hold.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Instead of listening them I think we should trust ourselves and skills don’t panic; now bitcoin is getting more and more value so it is time to buy some coin and hold for long term, crypto currency is getting value and importance. We should contribute in campaign too for extra income, now is the best time to buy at affording price, don’t think too much about the negative side just be positive and buy some bitcoin and hold.
Yes trust is very important thing in bitcoin investment and it will give you more profit because bitcoin price is not stable so when it price down so you should buy more bitcoin and hold it for its increasing price so you will get a lot of profit otherwise you will panic about its low price so it will not good for you and that's why you will lose your profit, so you should buy bitcoin because its price is able to buy more this currency and wait for its better time.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

This is normal in cryptoworld most people want to buy bitcoin at a low price and creating a fake news can give a big impact to bitcoin price so if you buy bitcoin when the price drop down to $5000 you are now gaining a good profit just always observe the market its not always going down.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

This is normal in cryptoworld most people want to buy bitcoin at a low price and creating a fake news can give a big impact to bitcoin price so if you buy bitcoin when the price drop down to $5000 you are now gaining a good profit just always observe the market its not always going down.

people really make some negative news so that they can earn profit when the price drops then they will create news that people should buy bitcoin because the best is yet to come but in reallity we dont really know what will happen.
chetanvineeta

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

I think one needs to wait and btc will go down a little more. That would be the right time to buy some btc folks.
Bluefel

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

The price of Bitcoin is now declining.Currently the price of Bitcoin is $6836.13.So this is the right time to buy bitcoin.Increase in bitcoin prices in the coming days.
Vistacoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

The best time to buy BTC is $6,000, which is probably the lowest price in the history of BTC from a large time point of view, so we should cherish this opportunity.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

Best time to buy bitcoin now.. Bitcoin now is  in a low price, and when the price of Bitcoin up you got more profits  of it..
There are some corrections in the price on daily basis. You cannot say that the price is falling or growing. But on the whole the price is very low as compared to that of the previous year and if you want to invest your money in crypto then it is the right time for investment. Don’t waste your time otherwise you will rub your hands and the birds would flown away.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

We only need to remember why we are here in the first place, people panic because they concentrate too much on what it is happening right now, when they should be concentrating on what it is going to happen in the long term, the price maybe is down from the all time high but everything indicates that the price will recover in a few years since nothing surrounding the technology of bitcoin has changed negatively and in fact the technology is improving.
likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

Yeah you are right that when the price is low that is the best time for buying bitcoin, but I think with money two more things are very important for bitcoin investment. One is patience and other is courage to bear the loss if the price falls. If you tolerate bearish situation of the market then go ahead and buy some bitcoin today. This will be the best investment of your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: