Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

My review : Green refer to good score, Red to bad score.

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :
link : https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11234558
Link 2 : PDF

https://i.imgur.com/VeykAFr.png

Name : CARGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Company type : Private limited Company, Incorporated on 5 March 2018.
Owners : Bogomil ALEXANDROV  and Martin Jordanov ILIEV

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

Fantastic review, I already checked the site and that's why  I got positive in this project but I haven't had a chance to dig deeper but now that I read that contributions can be non-refundable donations it makes me have a second thought to participate in their ICO.

yeah this is really a good review, one of the most important thing by ICO is the team and introducing the team to potential investors; if this fails all the project and funding is in danger...
Before such dangers as you have also identified happens teams will be actively involving aiming on the advertising functionalities by reaching to various communities and groups which will inreturn drive more investors and easily reach success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

A better advertising opportunities are highly expected where many supporters can also actively involve and reach out to the investors that will help the platform to achieve success.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

This is a very large-scale project. All cargo is sent and without it it is no longer possible to imagine modern realities

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

Redrawing the world is difficult, especially when it affects more than one country. It was cool if it worked out everything, but if you look soberly at things - it's incredibly difficult
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

My review : Green refer to good score, Red to bad score.

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :
link : https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11234558
Link 2 : PDF

https://i.imgur.com/VeykAFr.png

Name : CARGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Company type : Private limited Company, Incorporated on 5 March 2018.
Owners : Bogomil ALEXANDROV  and Martin Jordanov ILIEV

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

That sounds reputed and a positive sign as we are experiencing the potential out of the strong efforts of the team behind we are experiencing supporters active involvement to achieve success.
The team members profile needs to be proven it is a legit one, many projects that looks promising turns out to be not what you've expected, fake names, fake pictures. I'm really hoping it isn't the case here at CargoCoin.
The dev team of CargoCoin must addressed it now inorder to avoid doubtfuls and bad feedbacks from the people. They need to clariffy these issues so everyone here on this thread will not assume that it is a legit informations. Hopefully, they will be here to tackle this problems and explain it if this is true or not.
This way will add trust for all the new investors who seek the potentiality of the communication channel of the team involvement and adds value for them as responsibility is adhered for the expected outcome.

If we have not the possibility to contact each team members, I do not think that potential investors are going to interest on this project, bcs now a days investors wants direct contact with each team member.

I also have research about the team members, and I found out that the team profile photo and details is not shown in the internet. So far their project is really great but I hope they need to provide their profiles in this thread.

Quite a little bit alarming it is because the team were not fully transparent when it comes to their profile and images. Investors wanted transparency and this is one of their factor to considered so better the dev and the team will have some actions in this issues.
Transparency can really lead to a successful project Wink It's proven and it's effective in different ways. Hoping this project will transparent enough by just showing what the community are asking for.
If they are really concern and respecr the members, the team should be true to every details that is needed. The leader should show their true selves to be trusted by the members and to become successful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

Redrawing the world is difficult, especially when it affects more than one country. It was cool if it worked out everything, but if you look soberly at things - it's incredibly difficult
It is challenging and really difdicult, but if the team accept it and gonna try their best then there is a possibility that they can do it. Challenging theirselves is a great way to push their ability to the fullest.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

It is challenging and really difdicult, but if the team accept it and gonna try their best then there is a possibility that they can do it. Challenging theirselves is a great way to push their ability to the fullest.

Except this is not a bunch of kids trying out for their football team but the devs of a proper project, they're not training by challenging themselves
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:35:35 AM

The Global Trade and Transport with their fresh blockchain technology made this mechanic work like a flow comes in.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

I've seen similar projects related to logistics, does anyone know how they work now? I think the team should study the work of the predecessors.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

I think the main purpose of this project is to make transport services more efficient, secured, and road worthy without sacrificing too much expenses.
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

CargoCoin is a platform that facilitates the delivery of goods from merchants to buyers. with CargoCoin then the delivery of goods will be more secure and easy. the payment also uses crypto money so certainly it will be more advanced and effective
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:01:27 AM

I've seen similar projects related to logistics, does anyone know how they work now? I think the team should study the work of the predecessors.
The final concept will be visually clear only after direct addition of the platform in some company and his testing exactly there. Without similar we won't be able to see his work.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

CargoCoin is a platform that facilitates the delivery of goods from merchants to buyers. with CargoCoin then the delivery of goods will be more secure and easy. the payment also uses crypto money so certainly it will be more advanced and effective

Well imagining this concept and way of the processes of the transaction of the project is really a visualized future world we will into. There is no bad in having use the crypto currencies in the future, because it will let us to avoid from having hassles and not plus the use of the CargoCoin will make the Global Trade and Transport much better.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

Well, this project really difficult and I think will cost them a lot to start with. So they need to have huge funds to support it. I am hoping that there will be more investors that will be attracted to try and support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

The final concept will be visually clear only after direct addition of the platform in some company and his testing exactly there. Without similar we won't be able to see his work.

You are right, maybe a working platform or a beta testing can surely help them to attract many investors. The project really need to increase their popularity to help their ico become successful.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

An actual presentation of this project will make more investors to try this. But I am not sure how much it will cost them to open. Anyway, for now lets see how the dev will make this project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

I think the main purpose of this project is to make transport services more efficient, secured, and road worthy without sacrificing too much expenses.

Yes, you are right mate. They have created this kind of service inorder for all traders world wide have convenient, easy and most comfortable kind of transporting their products to another place. Soon this CargoCoin project will have a good future as they were able to changed the global market and hopefully, they will succeed on this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Yes, you are right mate. They have created this kind of service inorder for all traders world wide have convenient, easy and most comfortable kind of transporting their products to another place. Soon this CargoCoin project will have a good future as they were able to changed the global market and hopefully, they will succeed on this.

Having this kind of concept means a lot of work to be done. This is a big project and I think they need a team that is an expert and have some good experience about global trade and transport.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. there are so many similar projects like this are already available in the crypto world. I think the team behind the ico needs to some good strategies to promote the platform. this kind of activities will definitely help the project to gain a good amount of investors.
Yes, I understand that the project does not stand out very much against the background of others, but can developers understand this or not?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

Yes, i agree it you. Demand on shopping online is grow day by day. And not only CargoCoin developing solution for Global Trade, so that they need working more for have position at this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: