Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

CargoCoin is a platform that facilitates the delivery of goods from merchants to buyers. with CargoCoin then the delivery of goods will be more secure and easy. the payment also uses crypto money so certainly it will be more advanced and effective

Yes, i agree it you. Demand on shopping online is grow day by day. And not only CargoCoin developing solution for Global Trade, so that they need working more for have position at this market.

Exactly, they need to stand out on the marketplace so that many people would like to use Cargocoin as their mode of transporting their domestic items.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

CargoCoin is a platform that facilitates the delivery of goods from merchants to buyers. with CargoCoin then the delivery of goods will be more secure and easy. the payment also uses crypto money so certainly it will be more advanced and effective

Yes, i agree it you. Demand on shopping online is grow day by day. And not only CargoCoin developing solution for Global Trade, so that they need working more for have position at this market.

Exactly, they need to stand out on the marketplace so that many people would like to use Cargocoin as their mode of transporting their domestic items.
the Cargocoin project must have unique properties that will attract the attention of users and will provide a flow of loyal customers. To date, the market is quite saturated with such services, but I'm sure that the project will be able to become a strong competitor in this market.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

I think the main purpose of this project is to make transport services more efficient, secured, and road worthy without sacrificing too much expenses.
Yes, absolutely the project is based on the great idea and with the use of great blockchain technology which will make the transportation service more secure. The project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. I think making an investment here will give you a great amount of returns in future.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Cargocoin can also be used for international transports and it would surely be much more faster and secure with low documentations i guess and it would soon also turn much more profitable for everyone here.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. there are so many similar projects like this are already available in the crypto world. I think the team behind the ico needs to some good strategies to promote the platform. this kind of activities will definitely help the project to gain a good amount of investors.
Yes, I understand that the project does not stand out very much against the background of others, but can developers understand this or not?
The developers can surely understand that and also i am sure that the developers for this project are really much caring and they do care for the users feedback. I guess that this project can turn much more profitable ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. there are so many similar projects like this are already available in the crypto world. I think the team behind the ico needs to some good strategies to promote the platform. this kind of activities will definitely help the project to gain a good amount of investors.
Yes, I understand that the project does not stand out very much against the background of others, but can developers understand this or not?
The developers can surely understand that and also i am sure that the developers for this project are really much caring and they do care for the users feedback. I guess that this project can turn much more profitable ahead.
This project could actually solve a huge problem of the society which indeed gets due to low transportation facility and i am sure that cargocoin can reach each possible part of the world to deliever the parcels.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

I've seen similar projects related to logistics, does anyone know how they work now? I think the team should study the work of the predecessors.
Could you give us your opinion more clearly? Which projects you want concern at here? And what is the lesson for CargoCoin?

LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

This project could actually solve a huge problem of the society which indeed gets due to low transportation facility and i am sure that cargocoin can reach each possible part of the world to deliever the parcels.

In order to translate this into reality, he must make an agreement with some other already working cargos. The very thing is to raise the unrealistic entry of this zone only for your own and they will not let such a project go without profit for themselves.
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

Rightly said! The project has a lot of potential and can change the way transportation is carried out. The change is definitely needed and i hope cargocoin is the one making the change for a better future.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

Exactly the project will help many people who face this problem and I hope the team are able to reach out to the people to whom it will be beneficial.
Romanovic

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

The purpose of the CargoCoin project design is incredibly ripe and for long-term benefits that will surely be very satisfying. Here all parties are made to engage so that security looks awake and transparent. I'm sure the project will be a success.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

The purpose of the CargoCoin project design is incredibly ripe and for long-term benefits that will surely be very satisfying. Here all parties are made to engage so that security looks awake and transparent. I'm sure the project will be a success.
We can expect global clients with the platform as the trade transaction are more faster and accurate there will be lot of traders who choose Cargocoin as their choice as it is trending in the crypto community and various social platforms.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

I think the main purpose of this project is to make transport services more efficient, secured, and road worthy without sacrificing too much expenses.
Right. After all, and such projects are few. I hardly meet projects that are ready to make changes in their work. So I think that the team will succeed in the near future!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

In order to translate this into reality, he must make an agreement with some other already working cargos. The very thing is to raise the unrealistic entry of this zone only for your own and they will not let such a project go without profit for themselves.

You have a good point, and probably they will be facing hard time to convinced them. The thing is, this is very critical kind of business and everything must be correct so that it will be delivered on time and with the right addresses.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:00:01 PM

We can expect global clients with the platform as the trade transaction are more faster and accurate there will be lot of traders who choose Cargocoin as their choice as it is trending in the crypto community and various social platforms.

Yeah, as time goes by the team doing great which make sense to support this project by many here in cryptp currency community. The team doing so hard as they will able to make all the possibilities to have a huge chance of this project to be successful. I appreciate that they aims to have a credible outlines as well-balanced ecosystem based on cutting edge crypto security and frictionless interaction. Hopefully in the near future they will do as they planned for a great and satisfying success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

I think once they are able to have a base it will clear some thought but either way the have great setup and features

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

To conclude agreements with other companies of insufficiently unique desire. It is necessary to prove somehow first of all the competence to these companies and only then there is a chance of mutually beneficial cooperation or cooperation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

This is a good project to start but unfortunately, there has been a lot of projects on this field like cargoX, freightCoin, and Morpheus network. Can you give comparison where you will be able to show the uniqueness of this project?
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

Right. After all, and such projects are few. I hardly meet projects that are ready to make changes in their work. So I think that the team will succeed in the near future!
Security of the transport services actually deals with the guarantee and highly packaged with the quality out layers which emerges a transparency in the system and indeed it is a great launch.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: