Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Our Bounty Hunter Program is now officially open for registrations! https://thecargocoin.com/bounty.html

There are still a few small glitches that need to be fixed in the dashboard, but we are working on it.

Could you make ANN thread for Bounty Program of Cargocoin, actually when i see at the website, i do not know where we can put the report. So i hope we really Bounty ANN thread for make sure don't missing contributors and supporters.
Do they dont have a separate thread for thier bounty campaign? It will be a difficult way for them to track the participants job eventually.

You're right bud, it will be an additional work for them if the number of participants will grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

Do not worry, we will be launching our separate bounty thread very soon. It is being designed at the moment!

All tracking is done via a proprietary dashboard, which is accessible after registration. We tried to make it as easy as possible to use, so no spreadsheets to send over - it is all integrated with our website and reporting is in real time. Verification of stakes is of course manual, so it won't happen right after you submit a stake.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

Your roadmap isn't the sortest one, although it's a very realistic plan. Hope that you'll manage to follow it correctly.
This project seems to be great with great ideas. But I want to get more clear ideas about this project. i hope if there is a clear idea of ​​any project, then many participants and investors can be found. so i hope project team will do this.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

I will surely watch and subscribe to know for the development of this project. Will this operate worldwide or just in some specific countries?
I think the devlopers will launch the project in only some of countries but after the success of the project they can lanunch it globally too so it's depends on the devlopers and the succes of the project.
From what you have decided that the project will be started only for certain countries? He will work everywhere, and only the government will be able to block access. The developer of it doesn't do

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

There is a lot of work ahead. Do you have logisticians in the team? I think there should be consultants to solve issues related directly to logistics
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553

This will probably increased the number of people that can read the Ann thread because the team already have provided a Russian language. Hoping they can provide more languages so that there will be more different people that can read their announcement thread.
I think the team should make not only the bounty transfer company, but also the usual bounty company and especially the company of signatures.

Your offer is very attractive. But the main thing is that the developers take this into account. After all, the company of signatures very well helps to spread information about the project and its bonuses. So we will wait for the news from the team.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553

This will probably increased the number of people that can read the Ann thread because the team already have provided a Russian language. Hoping they can provide more languages so that there will be more different people that can read their announcement thread.
I think the team should make not only the bounty transfer company, but also the usual bounty company and especially the company of signatures.

Your offer is very attractive. But the main thing is that the developers take this into account. After all, the company of signatures very well helps to spread information about the project and its bonuses. So we will wait for the news from the team.

CargoCoin is now available in Russia and they project had a potential to gain more investors due to their platform which is very attractive. I hope that the project will be more popular time by time.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

The road map looks very detailed and shows a lot of items.Do you really want to achieve everything?and that's not just words?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Our Bounty Hunter Program is now officially open for registrations! https://thecargocoin.com/bounty.html

There are still a few small glitches that need to be fixed in the dashboard, but we are working on it.

Could you make ANN thread for Bounty Program of Cargocoin, actually when i see at the website, i do not know where we can put the report. So i hope we really Bounty ANN thread for make sure don't missing contributors and supporters.
Do they dont have a separate thread for thier bounty campaign? It will be a difficult way for them to track the participants job eventually.

You're right bud, it will be an additional work for them if the number of participants will grow.

This is a great suggestion that devs need to address. It is hard to run a bounty campaign if you don't have an official thread of your bounty. It will be hard to gather information and too crowded.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

I also think that the project will not be hampered by a small campaign of generosity. Unambiguously, this will positively affect the development of the project and the activity of users. I hope the developers will think about it.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

The road map looks very detailed and shows a lot of items.Do you really want to achieve everything?and that's not just words?

Well, we cannot tell anything about the road map now because it has its own schedule and it will take time. The project is still new and let's see how serious the team and how far this project can go.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

I think more transport system doesnt have the right tool to track thier daily needs on thier business. Hopefully cargocoin platform will improve thier neccesities.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

yes, campaigns can surely help to boost the popularity of this project and can also help to attract more investors, this will also help to make the community more bigger. I just hope that team will consider this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

Of course we want to achieve everything. Actually there is much more than the roadmap, but we did not want to go into so many details.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

I will surely watch and subscribe to know for the development of this project. Will this operate worldwide or just in some specific countries?
I think the devlopers will launch the project in only some of countries but after the success of the project they can lanunch it globally too so it's depends on the devlopers and the succes of the project.
Maybe you are right regarding your current assessment of the project mate, but I can sense that CargoCoin is looking for better opportunity to work and launch globally. As of now they are not yet announcing anything about the launching. Yes the developers are very efficient in there work and looking forward for project victory.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

Do not worry, we will be launching our separate bounty thread very soon. It is being designed at the moment!

All tracking is done via a proprietary dashboard, which is accessible after registration. We tried to make it as easy as possible to use, so no spreadsheets to send over - it is all integrated with our website and reporting is in real time. Verification of stakes is of course manual, so it won't happen right after you submit a stake.

Nice, it is good to know that this project are really making a bounty program soon. I am sure that a lot of members here will join that campaign. I am hoping that this project will attract more investors.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

This is a great announcement because these project seems to be quite a big one. Getting involved in global trade is not a joke and this is what makes this project a challenging one.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

Very impressive project for me upon reading the white paper of this project. Hence, it will eliminate the traditional way of trading and transporting. CargoCoin is the easiest and convenient  way to trade and transport. But it takes time to fulfill this said project since shipping industry is too huge. All we have to do is to wait and find out what is really the actual result for this project.
AugustoMint

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

i usually dont mess with icos, but this one is really interesting one, especially because its my branch of business
will follow and try to get involved  Cheesy Cheesy
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

Very impressive project for me upon reading the white paper of this project. Hence, it will eliminate the traditional way of trading and transporting. CargoCoin is the easiest and convenient  way to trade and transport. But it takes time to fulfill this said project since shipping industry is too huge. All we have to do is to wait and find out what is really the actual result for this project.

You are right mate. This platform really needs a lot of time to work and develop as this will need a big amounts of funds. Considering that they will revolutionized the global market in trading and transporting industry, they need to plan this carefully and make some effective ways to ensure the success for this project. Hopefully, they can fullfill it and goodluck to the team Cargo.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: