Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:47:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

I guess they will be accepting Bitcoin (?) as their coin for the ICO. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

I guess they will be accepting Bitcoin (?) as their coin for the ICO. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

For ERC20 tokens they usually accept Ethereum especially if their token distribution is with the use of a smart contract. That will be efficient and more accurate making the ICO process progress without delay.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

If cargocoin can promise its followers and platform users that they will cut the expense of transportation. Definitely the will be supported.
Yes, I also think the same as you, and it seems to me that if the developers are properly postorayutsya at the bottom of all it will turn out.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

i usually dont mess with icos, but this one is really interesting one, especially because its my branch of business
will follow and try to get involved  Cheesy Cheesy

Then you should probably be less involved? Cause like if it's real then your business has a competitor then it's probably bad for you and should oppose it?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553

This will probably increased the number of people that can read the Ann thread because the team already have provided a Russian language. Hoping they can provide more languages so that there will be more different people that can read their announcement thread.
I think the team should make not only the bounty transfer company, but also the usual bounty company and especially the company of signatures.

Your offer is very attractive. But the main thing is that the developers take this into account. After all, the company of signatures very well helps to spread information about the project and its bonuses. So we will wait for the news from the team.

CargoCoin is now available in Russia and they project had a potential to gain more investors due to their platform which is very attractive. I hope that the project will be more popular time by time.
Yes, definitely the project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. And also project looks beneficial for investment and it has great ability to attract investors towards the project. And as per day passes the project is becoming popular. So making an investment here gives us great opportunity to earn a huge amount of profit.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553

This will probably increased the number of people that can read the Ann thread because the team already have provided a Russian language. Hoping they can provide more languages so that there will be more different people that can read their announcement thread.
I think the team should make not only the bounty transfer company, but also the usual bounty company and especially the company of signatures.

Your offer is very attractive. But the main thing is that the developers take this into account. After all, the company of signatures very well helps to spread information about the project and its bonuses. So we will wait for the news from the team.

CargoCoin is now available in Russia and they project had a potential to gain more investors due to their platform which is very attractive. I hope that the project will be more popular time by time.
Yes, definitely the project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. And also project looks beneficial for investment and it has great ability to attract investors towards the project. And as per day passes the project is becoming popular. So making an investment here gives us great opportunity to earn a huge amount of profit.
Yeah you are correct. The project has a huge growth potential and can attract many potential investors, they just need to build good relations and gain trust.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

Very impressive project for me upon reading the white paper of this project. Hence, it will eliminate the traditional way of trading and transporting. CargoCoin is the easiest and convenient  way to trade and transport. But it takes time to fulfill this said project since shipping industry is too huge. All we have to do is to wait and find out what is really the actual result for this project.

Pretty right, since the project needs a lot of time because this is something a big project which it involves a lot of factors to considered before everything else. Cargocoin concept is to make all the transaction fast and easy but it will be hard for them to convince the companies since this is a critical kind of business.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Yeah you are correct. The project has a huge growth potential and can attract many potential investors, they just need to build good relations and gain trust.
To attract more investors the team can work towards marketing and advertising, also maintaining active communication with users will help in attracting potential investors
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

Your roadmap isn't the sortest one, although it's a very realistic plan. Hope that you'll manage to follow it correctly.
This project seems to be great with great ideas. But I want to get more clear ideas about this project. i hope if there is a clear idea of ​​any project, then many participants and investors can be found. so i hope project team will do this.
Yeah i also read the whitepaper and it's looks like quite promising. And i also like the project idea beacause it's very unique than anyother project.so i hope this uniqness of CargoCoin take it to the moon.
is a great project that will require alot of governmental policy and all those paper work from my view so basically the more countries support the more better for them

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

Remember once and for all that all projects which are engaged in ICO collect in all cases of BTC and ETH, in some cases also other very popular coins can gather.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

For that they really need to aim on the active communication with the investors that will only help to break the gaps and build trust between the investors and project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

Your roadmap isn't the sortest one, although it's a very realistic plan. Hope that you'll manage to follow it correctly.
This project seems to be great with great ideas. But I want to get more clear ideas about this project. i hope if there is a clear idea of ​​any project, then many participants and investors can be found. so i hope project team will do this.
Yeah i also read the whitepaper and it's looks like quite promising. And i also like the project idea beacause it's very unique than anyother project.so i hope this uniqness of CargoCoin take it to the moon.
I like how many people are really appreciating the potential of this project, hoping it will really become successful in the future and will revolutionize the global trade and transport.
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

I like how many people are really appreciating the potential of this project, hoping it will really become successful in the future and will revolutionize the global trade and transport.
if many people appreciate this project they will continue to support this project to the fullest and they will maximize the introduction of this project to the public and hope to attract investors.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:54:24 PM

That could only direct the platform into a successful outcome at the end and every investors actually desires for the better profits from the project when we keenly choose a potential platform like Cargo coin.
ottomans_enigma

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

the future of trade and transport is very clear.  I think investing in this area is important. but we must keep our feet firm when we investing on a ico. We should not rush in. we have to research well before anything else.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

Hi Cargocoin! we are launching an ICO search platform. We will be offering 10+ filters from the start and 20+ shortly after.,

We offer Free Ico Listings and Press Releases as a pre-launch offer and I would like to invite you to list your ICO with us.

If you are interested, please visit www.InitialCoinList.com

Thank you and wish you a good ICO

Nice invitation, I appreciate! 

I am working also with a decentralized exchange together, who newly launched and just lists ERC-20 Tokens. Because of new launching, we also offer FREE ERC-20 TOKEN LISTING in our exchange. I would like to invite you also to list your ERC-20 Token in our decentralized exchange.

This is our exchange service:  ethen.market

Have a great ICO !
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

the future of trade and transport is very clear.  I think investing in this area is important. but we must keep our feet firm when we investing on a ico. We should not rush in. we have to research well before anything else.

We should not we rush in before the opportunities are closed also before we choose these we have to mainly undergo through the process and potential.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

The issued tokens are designed fully act as a smart contracts programmed in solidity and available as open source for everyone this is a great deed with the trade and the traders will also be highly benefited.

It's token built on ethereum's blockchain and its brand name contains the word coin ( cargocoin ) which doesn't match at all, it should have named cacgotoken .
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:40:38 PM

When i join CargoCoin telegram group i see a little at here. And see the news that CargoCoin will be listed and traded on Nauticus exchange, but i really don't know what is Nauticus exchange, honestly. Have any plan for listing at another which have more popularity?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: