Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:42:19 PM

We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553

This will probably increased the number of people that can read the Ann thread because the team already have provided a Russian language. Hoping they can provide more languages so that there will be more different people that can read their announcement thread.
I think the team should make not only the bounty transfer company, but also the usual bounty company and especially the company of signatures.

Your offer is very attractive. But the main thing is that the developers take this into account. After all, the company of signatures very well helps to spread information about the project and its bonuses. So we will wait for the news from the team.

CargoCoin is now available in Russia and they project had a potential to gain more investors due to their platform which is very attractive. I hope that the project will be more popular time by time.
Yes, definitely the project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. And also project looks beneficial for investment and it has great ability to attract investors towards the project. And as per day passes the project is becoming popular. So making an investment here gives us great opportunity to earn a huge amount of profit.

I agree to you mate that the project has very high potential as this project  garnering a high rating from ICO bench, definitely the team deserved a great support of many here in crypto currency community. I appreciate the team capability as well as on their owm idea. Hopefully they will continue to strive the possible outcome of this project unitl they reach a great and better success in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553

This will probably increased the number of people that can read the Ann thread because the team already have provided a Russian language. Hoping they can provide more languages so that there will be more different people that can read their announcement thread.
I think the team should make not only the bounty transfer company, but also the usual bounty company and especially the company of signatures.

Your offer is very attractive. But the main thing is that the developers take this into account. After all, the company of signatures very well helps to spread information about the project and its bonuses. So we will wait for the news from the team.

CargoCoin is now available in Russia and they project had a potential to gain more investors due to their platform which is very attractive. I hope that the project will be more popular time by time.
Yes, definitely the project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. And also project looks beneficial for investment and it has great ability to attract investors towards the project. And as per day passes the project is becoming popular. So making an investment here gives us great opportunity to earn a huge amount of profit.

I agree to you mate that the project has very high potential as this project  garnering a high rating from ICO bench, definitely the team deserved a great support of many here in crypto currency community. I appreciate the team capability as well as on their owm idea. Hopefully they will continue to strive the possible outcome of this project unitl they reach a great and better success in the future.

Definitely, this project is very convincing as the rating of this project from ICO Bench is 4.4 . Hopefully the team may continue the good start of this project which can be good for all and many here in crypto currency community.

Yes i agree, actually i myself don't believe about rating at rating site so much. But maybe some cryptocurrency experts have objectively reviews about Cargocoin, why not don't follow them!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

Keep up the good work, guys! I believe you can hold this token for a long time of your life as long as the community still live!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:34:40 AM

The issued tokens are designed fully act as a smart contracts programmed in solidity and available as open source for everyone this is a great deed with the trade and the traders will also be highly benefited.

It's token built on ethereum's blockchain and its brand name contains the word coin ( cargocoin ) which doesn't match at all, it should have named cacgotoken .

Or maybe they could create their own coin later on which usually happens in tokens that are created in Ethereum Blockchain and just swap it, like big market crypto such as  EOS(soon), Tron(soon), Wanchain etc.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

Does the project have a video presentation? It seems to me that it is possible to make an interesting video displaying logistics processes and blockchain

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

In fact, the video presentation is a good way to convey to most users about your project, the more it is easier for many to watch the video than to read
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

Keep up the good work, guys! I believe you can hold this token for a long time of your life as long as the community still live!
Holding the token for the long time will help to gain more profits as the market is also going with a spike high of increasing the prices.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

In fact, the video presentation is a good way to convey to most users about your project, the more it is easier for many to watch the video than to read
That is true. I guess just like the same idea you have in your thoughts that there are much kore people who preferred to watch videos, an informative videos that states all the informations regarding the project than to read it. But still there are still people want to read. But for me it is much better for the CargoCoin of they will have a video presentation of this project. I guess it will boost more people to come across this community.
nhitran3655

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

Transportation and logistics is a booming industry as we all know and its good that this is the chosen field of cargo coin to make its blockchain development. It is truly a great business venture.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

Transportation and logistics is a booming industry as we all know and its good that this is the chosen field of cargo coin to make its blockchain development. It is truly a great business venture.

You are right, but the industry already have many of this so the cargocoin project really need to present some unique features that will make them different from others

thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

The issued tokens are designed fully act as a smart contracts programmed in solidity and available as open source for everyone this is a great deed with the trade and the traders will also be highly benefited.

It's token built on ethereum's blockchain and its brand name contains the word coin ( cargocoin ) which doesn't match at all, it should have named cacgotoken .

Strictly speaking you are correct of course, but names are usually chosen for marketing purposes. Microsoft is not a microscopic software company Smiley

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

When i join CargoCoin telegram group i see a little at here. And see the news that CargoCoin will be listed and traded on Nauticus exchange, but i really don't know what is Nauticus exchange, honestly. Have any plan for listing at another which have more popularity?

Nauticus is a new exchange based out in Australia. They AUSTRAC registered and can trade with crypto and fiat currencies.

We are currently negotiating with other exchanges of course.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

Does the project have a video presentation? It seems to me that it is possible to make an interesting video displaying logistics processes and blockchain

Yes, of course we have a video explainer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys0__ZB3uBU

We also have our video explainer in Russian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRMVS44mgE&t=2s

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

I agree to you mate that the project has very high potential as this project  garnering a high rating from ICO bench, definitely the team deserved a great support of many here in crypto currency community. I appreciate the team capability as well as on their owm idea. Hopefully they will continue to strive the possible outcome of this project unitl they reach a great and better success in the future.

Though the project is really quite good, but never pay attention to icobench and the other websites, all of them are corrupted. Trust only yourself and attentively read whitepaper.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Yes, of course we have a video explainer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys0__ZB3uBU

We also have our video explainer in Russian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRMVS44mgE&t=2s
The video is great. Well explained about the project. This could be a way also to promote the project in the social media. I hope that CargoCoin will continue to run until it success.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Though the project is really quite good, but never pay attention to icobench and the other websites, all of them are corrupted. Trust only yourself and attentively read whitepaper.
I agree mate. To be able to know about the project well, you should really read their whitepaper and understand it. This will give you a strong references about the project itself.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

Great idea for the team uniting the virtual and real world, I hope, as much as possible, users of crypto currency will support this project.
tuhan123

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

Both the Project and the team seem nice and brilliant. It is exactly what our world needs: not to wait for bank transactions and not to pay different fees. Just simple and ambitious project covering almost all shipping areas. Good luck! Smiley
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

CargoCoin ICO high rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/cargocoin-just-priority-listing

Listing to a good ICO review platform is a good indication that the project is profitable and beneficial to the community.
liomojo1

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:11:18 AM

Wow it seems like a Bulgarian coin , is it minable or only an ico sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: