Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

Cargo Coin will be able to facilitate and optimize the interaction between traders, as well as all other parties involved in international trade and transportation of goods and cargo - it's really cool!
If it turns out to improve this chain, then perhaps difficult infrastructure in the poor countries will also be improved and these countries will be able to develop more or less.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

Cargo Coin will be able to facilitate and optimize the interaction between traders, as well as all other parties involved in international trade and transportation of goods and cargo - it's really cool!
If this will really become real in the future, it can really help the global trade and transport in the future. Making this a successful project is more way cool than you expected. Good luck to the team working on this one.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

i just hope they get accepted to trade internationally because they are going to need to need to operate globally and thats going to be tough from my view

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:09:28 PM

Very good new at this time CargoCoin running bounty program at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3560365.msg36421448#msg36421448. But i don't know why they haven't signature campaign bounty?

sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

i just hope they get accepted to trade internationally because they are going to need to need to operate globally and thats going to be tough from my view
Cargo coin had a strong legacy and building interactions with the agents to execute the trade and transport operations to an extreme extent with all the formalities.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

IMO, i think it is certainly. We can see at their title : Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport. So if not accept international trade this is not CargoCoin more Smiley.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

IMO, i think it is certainly. We can see at their title : Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport. So if not accept international trade this is not CargoCoin more Smiley.
As Cargocoin has undergone following all the legal procedures there will be no hurdles and it accepts as promised which many traders are experiencing with Carhocoin.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

The issued tokens are designed fully act as a smart contracts programmed in solidity and available as open source for everyone this is a great deed with the trade and the traders will also be highly benefited.

It's token built on ethereum's blockchain and its brand name contains the word coin ( cargocoin ) which doesn't match at all, it should have named cacgotoken .

Agree with you,  I saw some projects that their token was also built in ethereum's blockchain, but they call it also  ...-coin 

But the main problem is, this is also not an ICO, this is an ITO  Smiley
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

Exactly the the idea of the project is really unique and it will be dial of the practice really unique and it will be very helpful for everyone involved in international trade. Popularity of the project and significantly brown this is a good sign and shows in the project is on the right path. All the best to the team!

Cargocoin is really making a good step to improve the global trade and transport which is definitely will be hard for the team to convince the people who involve about the traditional way. Also, cyrpto is still not totally accepted and this seems to be their problem on they will deal with this.

Exactly, which the team must have enough patience since this kind of project as it so useful to each and everyone of us. I'm looking forward for more update on this project since it ia still in progression stage. Hopefully the team may do something attractive platforms to those probable investors on this kind of project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

Yeah, somehow this kind of project is quietly common here in the crypto currency community which is the most challenging part of the team. I appreciate this project since the team doing great by provide fast, realibale and fast transactions globally. Hopefully the team will able to caught the attention of many investors to make this project possible.
Such active interactions will bring a positive innovative aspirations to reap the project in a good motive and we can easily achieve the targets and reap a great success.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

The issued tokens are designed fully act as a smart contracts programmed in solidity and available as open source for everyone this is a great deed with the trade and the traders will also be highly benefited.

It's token built on ethereum's blockchain and its brand name contains the word coin ( cargocoin ) which doesn't match at all, it should have named cacgotoken .

Strictly speaking you are correct of course, but names are usually chosen for marketing purposes. Microsoft is not a microscopic software company Smiley

Mircosoft has has long history with that name. In crypto world most exchanges and well website like coinmarketcap classify cryptoccurecy based their type: tokens or coins. Being listed as token and with brand name "coin" will be kinda weird.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:09:52 AM

Very good new at this time CargoCoin running bounty program at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3560365.msg36421448#msg36421448. But i don't know why they haven't signature campaign bounty?

I think the team is in the development and soon they will launch their signature campaign, As you can see, I wear a beta phase of the cargo coin signature code.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:27:07 AM

Exactly the the idea of the project is really unique and it will be dial of the practice really unique and it will be very helpful for everyone involved in international trade. Popularity of the project and significantly brown this is a good sign and shows in the project is on the right path. All the best to the team!

Cargocoin is really making a good step to improve the global trade and transport which is definitely will be hard for the team to convince the people who involve about the traditional way. Also, cyrpto is still not totally accepted and this seems to be their problem on they will deal with this.

Exactly, which the team must have enough patience since this kind of project as it so useful to each and everyone of us. I'm looking forward for more update on this project since it ia still in progression stage. Hopefully the team may do something attractive platforms to those probable investors on this kind of project.

This project can reach to all the individuals and many will grab the attention as it is dealing with the global trade and transport many will start liking the project and successfully start utilizing their services.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:49:59 AM

Everyone can be benefited in this project. Team should be resourceful to find ways how to reach out it to all people all over the world. Through that, they can support and grab this project soon.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:19:57 AM

I am glad to have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. The platform of the CargoCoin is very friendly that it will surely makes a lot more people benefited to it. Because of the Global Trade and Transport idea integrated to the crypto world, it makes more people get curious to what this project's goal is. I believe that the team can make it up and reach what the CargoCoin wants for the better changes in the community.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

Agree with you,  I saw some projects that their token was also built in ethereum's blockchain, but they call it also  ...-coin 

But the main problem is, this is also not an ICO, this is an ITO  Smiley
Well, ICO main mission is to fund the project by offering their coins as a future currency, while ITO main mission is to fund the project by offering their tokens as a future currency.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:01:41 AM

The team looks experienced,and I think that such serious individuals will be able to implement the project at least partially

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

Large scale project.I understand correctly that the launch of the project will be implemented worldwide? Or we are talking about some one country?
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:41:06 AM

I love real life implementation of blockchain projects.
I have just started to go over the project and just realized that the link provided for İlkay Topçu is wrong. This is a red flag for me. I am very surprised that it has not been corrected upto now. I would expect team to correct this at once for the sake of project.
Kind regards,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: