Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1966 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

USD has some value just because everyone believes that it has a value otherwise it's just a piece of paper. On the other hand, Bitcoin has value just because we the users believe that it has the value. There is core difference between these two currencies, in the first one it is regulated and controlled by the government so you can't claim the value if the government don't want you to do so. Whereas there is no centralized authority that controls Bitcoin and there are some set of rules which are followed by everyone and we can always claim the value associated with the Bitcoins belongs to us.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

There is no doubt that real money is the best money in the world. Real money will exist side by side digital currency and Bitcoin will dominate all currencies in the future i think.

You pretty much blocking yourself down.
On the first hand you say that real money is the best in the world, which I tend to disagree as real money is just "something that people sees real", the fact that the governments accept it doesn't make it real money, real money is something that people agrees to accept, it could be pencils or sticks, money can be anything and "real money" is a very big term.
I think that bitcoin has a lot of advances over the traditional money ( which you call real money).
TamTrang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

Paper money is still the most popular in many countries. The number of people who know Bitcoins is not the most common in the world. especially in Asia. Some countries also prohibit the use of Bitcoin as a means of payment and treat it as illegal. So the paper money still prevails.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

I believe in bitcoin more than real money.
As it has been, the bitcoin will eventually rise.

Yes, Hopefully it could be  Smiley

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

Centralized vs decentralized.
Biggest and most important difference between them.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

If bitcoin could solve the problem of block congestion, bitcoin would become a real international currency.
I've always believed that, so I'm willing to hold bitcoin.
Real money vs bitcoin, real money is world wide exchange able and bank,  government accept it any questions but virtual money is not widely exchanges and bank, government can't control it.
TheReality

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Our world changes constantly and if you want to move with the times and to progress along with the rest of society you should accept bitcoin.  No problem in  using usual money as well as digital currencies if it gives you comfort. If bitcoin disappears it doesn’t mean that fiat money will grow.
maybe bitcoin will be money in the future to replace the paper money. but because not many know about bitcoin and now bitcoin position itself as an intermediary for sale and purchase online or virtual money that I think
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Cryptocurrency market is new and people is just starting to know about it. Because of that real money is dominant nowadays. But i believe that cryptocurrencies will develop and dominate the real money in the future.
vitimers

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

I see a lot of delusional replies here favoring bitcoins over cash. I am a fan of blockchain technology and crypto but it stands no where in competition to cash.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

In a short time the fiat money will disappear and Bitcoin with other cryptocurrencies will take over. By the time the bigger industries get involve in digital currency, then the Fiat money will be no more........
How could you say so? Because of its price? Well it wont happen that fast. Bitcoin cant replaced fiat currency. It still under it, remember the usage of the two and bitcoin does not accept all over the world, in fact some country already banned it. Not all people like bitcoin even they knew it so it cant make fiat currency disappear becauae people will still choose it than bitcoin. Better to look ok different side before you say that thing.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

I preferred for both, since real money is used for real time and for actual consumption in our daily needs. While bitcoin or crypto currencies is not yet fully established to used as exchange of any items or our needed, but the good thing in crypto currencies we have an investment if in case virtual currencies or digital era's coming. Both real money and crypto currencies are usable but it was in different ways, it was good if they have both for the future. Bitcoin and other coins now are less usable compare to real money but in terms of income bitcoin are easily to gain versus real money.

Both of these have advantages and disadvantages it depends to us if how they can handle it.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

Bitcoin is what I prefer to fiat or real money, because bitcoin can triple my initial deposit in a heartbeat,i can carry large some of money with ease.but for real money. It's not possible..
pakole69

Activity: 266

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

depends on what purpose.I am sure that now no one will use ordinary money to invest in their future,because they do not increase their volume

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

yes, paper money still remains the main, although now bitcoin is already in use for transactions or investments, but paper money will remain the main, because not everyone can use it, such as the elderly and small children.

kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

I think,btc can afford more benefits than real money.But for that,world needs to be more digitalized.Because it is not possible to work with digital money now and everywhere. If the circulation is increased, there will be no further obstruction to using it.

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

there's a bit difference on bitcoin and real money ... because there's many people have no knowledge about bitcoin but real money (paper money) is easy to use for them
but i think in the future bitcoin will be good to use.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

In reality, Btc is the money.But it has to be converted into money.Btc is the currency whose price is and prices are volatile and also high.But it can't be used at all, without turning into money.It hasn't be introduced in all places and all the countries haven't given legitimacy.The money is always worth the use and the price is there.The price of Btc isn't as low as the money.So neither is comparable.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Bershie

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

Fiat or real money is seen as risky because it suffers from inflation, when a government decided to “print” more of a Fiat currency, the value of everyone’s money goes down as a result. This is the exact opposite of what bitcoin aimed to solve. So i prefer bitcoin

? ?     stableDEX.io     ||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ? ?
? ?? Huh  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  Huh ?? ?
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
Of course it is. Not all knows about bktcoin yet but one day all will know and even use it in their daily transactions but these day... Paper money will still be their choice.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Bitcoin is the same money, the only difference between bitcoin and Fiat money is that bitcoin is digital and very volatile, while Fiat is the opposite. However Bitcoin has a number of advantages and disadvantages in comparison with Fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: