Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:05:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market started looking green today.  (Read 1668 times)
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

I think that it is an amazing tendency - we finally see what we deserve. Because all non-believers were "disqualified" by the crysis.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:57:59 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 09:40:50 PM by dynospytan

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

That's absolutely right. I am so happy that some asset of crypto are now recovering but still, we don't need to be happy yet because sometimes it goes down again. But it is not actually bad because some people who almost lose their hope are now being motivated because of this situation. As myself, I still believe that it is just the beginning of recovering of digital cryptocurrency and I hope it will continue until it reach its highest price again.
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

That was the greatest news for the past months, so happy to see that coins and tokens are started to grow.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

when bitcoin prices rise then other coin prices tend to follow, much of the good news as Russia that legalize crypto in their country may be a turning point for bitcoin.

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

Better than before, I may say. Last few months many people are sisappointed with the fact that coins are getting lower and some even say they will be dead. Their too afraid of the volatility of bitcoin, but this also makes the prices go higher. So users must still continue what they do in crypto and don't worry because prices will be like that in a nornal rate.

kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

Yeah i see bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump. I see graphics with aroon indicator and when it shows a positive thing, although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought.

It was a very good sign that cryptocurrency is starting to grow up again and it was actually going back to $10k dollar so we can expect that bitcoins might really increase up to $60k dollar this year before 2018 ends.

it is a good sign for who has invest in red time. green is just a reason not to be nervous about our investment. it is late to invest in green, that is how experts do their investment business.
so, Red is not a bad sign for bitcoin believers. never be panic in crypto investment.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

~snip~
That small change in the price of crypto currencies cannot be considered as growth but it is good to see that there is little bit of positivity around the corner but again the price is in red at the current moment so nothing changes now so people need to hold their coins if they want the price to recover.

I'm going to explain as clear as I could what he's trying to say.

As you would notice the graph on the right end, we can already see that its not "growth". The graph tells that all of those coins are in the dump, why you asked? Because see the starting point of the graph, the end point is not even as half of it. Also, the green percentage that you've bragging about, its just the 24 hour change, no big deal. Remember, Bitcoin reached $19k but now its roughly on the $9k, and Ethereum reached $73k but now its in the $33k, not even half of those.

Not trying to be negative but, I'm just saying that its not growing as you expect it to be.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

Yes, it is quite apparent that the tide has turned from the previous massive down trend. The market is green but still has to get restored from where it fell from last year. A good thought question though is how the market suddenly started getting green now and what can we accrue it to specifically?
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:51:09 PM

Finally crypto market starts blooming again, There's always sunshine after the rain, Red are opportunity, Green are harvest time, Expect something more, Let's grab chances:)

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

Yeah i see bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump. I see graphics with aroon indicator and when it shows a positive thing, although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought.

Well we should be aware of that since its mid year alreay and the coins were slowluy being ready for us to have our own profit,  and I think we shouldnt be confodent for what we have now but instead worl for more cause you are also the one who will thw who will benefit that.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

Everyday now as I observed about the Flow of the price value regarding in bitcoin, it is actually increasing everyday. Unlike a couple of months was totally dumped their value but no I think the bull run to other alts and of course no. 1 Bitcoin has now begun. I guess this will continue a good sign for us to achieve what we are been waiting for.
FRJ

Activity: 280

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

Actually,I'm tired of watching this kind of poor growth.But I wanna take it positively. Because this increase may continue and tge price may again start it's journey to cross it's previous highest.
Today's-MARKET CAP:161.22B,CIRC SUPPLY:17M,VOLUME:20.78B,MAX SUPPLY:21
The price now going $9467.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:39:29 AM

That small change in the price of crypto currencies cannot be considered as growth but it is good to see that there is little bit of positivity around the corner but again the price is in red at the current moment so nothing changes now so people need to hold their coins if they want the price to recover.
Yes this is good news, at this time the market is starting to green it means the price is slowly starting to increase, hopefully this keaadaan will continue until the highest point. keep the spirit.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

indeed the market is getting green now, see, bitcoin and other altcoin still continue to rise in price, maybe in May later bitcoin can reach the price of more than $ 10000. is very good achievement since the price decline a few weeks ago. we should be able to take advantage of opportunities like now, buy bitcoins before prices rise higher.
dogz12

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

That's the reason why you should hold your coin when the market place is dumping the prices of the coins you are holding, its because the price will still grow again and you just need patience in order not to lose profit.
Well prices are still going up at the very moment. I believe that a lot have learned a very important lesson from the previous dip, never let your emotions rule you when the market is down.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:29:08 AM

The market is already looking better and it looks like it will last a long time. What is important we continue to monitor the progress so as not to miss the latest news. I'm sure the crypto market is definitely going to be better than this.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

Happy that market is green and hoping it will continue until the end of the year, but of course there will be some corrections as the market will never be always green. I think that some good news is needed to trigger a bullrun and we just have to be patient and it will come.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:33:09 AM

I now feel bull run is already coming. Even though it's not like the price last year's 4th quarter, still the growth of almost all of the coins are different from last year's 2nd quarter. I am so glad that cryptocurrency is slowly getting better and almost everybody is now considering to adopt the technology.

shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:13:16 AM

The market is always changing between green and red, and the market value of encrypted money will be higher and higher.

But if that trend continues, we can expect a big surprise by the end of the year.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

the market of crypto currency starts to gain momentum, and more and more we see growth, and not a decline in currencies. It's good)) We will hope that this was the strongest correction for this year and the Crypto currency will start giving its X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: