Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
Bountyhunter01

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency in the crypto world. this is a largest and a biggest cvurrency in the world . but, in  Today , bitcoin value is down. bitcoin value is not a stable. like a paper money because paper money value is fixed in every time. this is ragular up and regular down position. thart is bitcoin value's.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

Although now bitcoin is down, you do not have to worry too much, because bitcoin is fluctuating, can go up and down at any time. so even though now the bitcoin has decreased, surely in the next few weeks there will be an increase.

nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
This cryptocurrency will grow up to 40 times its current value. "The scarcity makes gold worthwhile, with its limited stock, plus a fixed number (20 million), making Bitcoin better than gold from that side," he said. "With a market capitalization of over USD 100 billion, we estimate that there is potential to grow by 30 to 40 times, considering that gold has a market of up to USD 7 trillion.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
it is true that bitcoin has decreased in price in the month and early this year but until now there are still many investors who continue to hold bitcoin and hope the price investors will again crawl to reach the normal and stable because we also can not predict the exact price in the future

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
HimJum2

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

Bitcoin it self does not know the value of Bitcoin in the current market because Bitcoin is worth a lot more in the current society, because of the high value of all business people, Bitcoin, in the whole world, they are getting much profit by trading today,
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

yes, bitcoin has value, and its value is so great, so, it makes a lot of people interested to invest. even for people who do not understand bitcoin, they invest in bitcoin.

and in fact bitcoin not only has value, but bitcoin is also capable of providing great benefits, excellent security, can be a tool of transactions. and still many more positive bitcoin values. I mean that bitcoin is more than value.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

The value of bitcoin is now in a very bad state, let alone we see and monitor prices that have decreased in recent time.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

Value and bitcoin prices are unstable and drastically current.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

Know the true value of time in bitcoin.bigger thing in bitcoin itself
But what does that the technology really do and infer the intrinsic value of bitcoin
Not nowadays but for the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

Bitcoin price now is just right that is why its correcting its course in the market. At the end of the year bitcoin price will pump again just like last year.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

For all the bounty hunters like me bitcoin still valuable now because we don't spend money to get our bitcoin/coins all we have to do is make effort and patience in waiting,buy for the investors the value of bitcoin now is low but the market is correcting the price.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

The value of bitcoin depends on people trading in cryptocurrencies. As there is a high demand, the price increases and vice versa. The more people accept bitcoin, the higher its value.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

Yes, because the value depends on us who uses bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. It depends on how more people would actually get interested into bitcoin, it depends on the demand if most of us buy bitcoin or invested into bitcoin, bitcoin price will increase.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

John Oliver's phrase "like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value" is a very sensible thing. because bitcoin can be used as a means of transaction then bitcoin we consider worthy, and worth like money, it's just ... bitcoin value depends on the need of bitcoin in society more and more people and countries use bitcoin as a means of transaction then bitcoin will be high the price

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

Bitcoin value it changes always now btc price most unpredictable because market situation is under correction . most of the major altr currency price falls so its quite impossible to say when price will be stable.
. Bitcoin value will not be stable at any time itis good in sometimes but in sometimes it will be bad for us so you can decide the actual price at any time ,it is the reason for the people are very unsatisfied with it .
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

Bitcoin value it changes always now btc price most unpredictable because market situation is under correction . most of the major altr currency price falls so its quite impossible to say when price will be stable.
. Bitcoin value will not be stable at any time itis good in sometimes but in sometimes it will be bad for us so you can decide the actual price at any time ,it is the reason for the people are very unsatisfied with it .
yes i am agree with what you've said bitcoin price is not stable and we don't know when it will be high or low. Bitcoin price is unpredictable just like other crypto currency we can't predict when they are going on their peak price. Just like for now bitcoin is very down but some people saying that bitcoin will be back on top just wait for more years. We don't need to worry. . . My thoughts
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

yes i am agree with what you've said bitcoin price is not stable and we don't know when it will be high or low. Bitcoin price is unpredictable just like other crypto currency we can't predict when they are going on their peak price. Just like for now bitcoin is very down but some people saying that bitcoin will be back on top just wait for more years. We don't need to worry. . . My thoughts
bitcoin have an fluctuating state, it is not stable nor steady. but the people know that the bitcoin value is the highest compare to the all cyrptocurrency because we know that the bitcoin si the main coins. the other coins are only depend in the value of the bitcoin so that when bitcoin change all alternative coins are affected. more of the people now are want to try the bitcoin, they want to invest
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

That is how every thing will be valued in this world. As long as it is believed that it has usage and some meaning on it.

It will not go this far if that aint the reason. Look at thr painting Monalisa. Why does it have that much value although it is just a piece of cloth with a picture on it.
The painter made it so important that it should be seen as a good art and so it does. Rich people are trying to get it and that is why now it is valuable.

Same with gold, diamond and silver. Witg every thing that have a limited amount but gained the trust of people then it is considered a high value thing.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

Actualy gold and fiat money also like that long time ago people agree that gold will have a value and they will use it as a mode of payment until fiat money come as fiat money back up by gold. Bitcoin is like a gold too as all people agree that this thing have a value even though this is a digital form.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

It is just that you came at a time that bitcoin value was moving downwards more often that the time it would go up. That is why bitcoin especially its value was considered volatile because of these constant and unstable changes and it does not only happened every day or week but minutes and hours so it is really hard to predict the exact value. As to the statement you said that how does it have a value was because of what you said that people are the one considering it to have its own.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: