Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

Bitcoin value may go up and down but still it is already proven and bitcoin has its own standing in the market. Bitcoin continues to develop and many people now are into Bitcoin because they believe in its value.
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

Bitcoin price are very volatile and it rapidly change anytime. The value of bitcoin always base on the demand and supply....the higher demand the price also higher but if the demand is less then the supply is high the price will decrease. But as the years had past bitcoin continue to become valuable because also of a new technology. And the demand still increasing that's why bitcoin is still the king of all crypyto.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
Bitcoin's value is not constant at all its always fluctuating sometimes increase or sometimes decease. I strongly believe that, basically BTC value depends on the user that means when BTC'S demand is high then its value is increasing and when supply is higher than demand then value is decreasing.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

Yes, let's say the bitcoin have a value, but it's not permanent, why? because everytime you check the price of bitcoin it always changing and it don't have a permanent value like the paper money that we are using now, because everytime it goes up but everytime it goes down, that's why the value of it are not stable.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
The value of Bitcoin stems from the same principle working for paper money and gold. People agree to trade with paper money and gold and that is it, you have a value created for them. Once the patronage and demand increase, the value increase respectively. For the plummeting, it happens like sometimes for the bulls to buy and hold more - the source of much profit when the BTC bull takes the leap.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

Bitcoin value it changes everytime it is not permanent nit like a paper money it's value is permanent and stable
The value of bitcoin is unstable that can goes up and down. Bitcoin value is so high because it's converted into dollars that we all know one of the highest money currency in the world. Investing in bitcoin can make you rich because of it's higher value but it also risky. And I think all the people who are investing in digital crypto currencies are believing in it and hoping to rise as well.
ottopk

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

The value of bitcoin has broken above $9,000 after a week of steadily increasing prices, which saw the world's most valuable cryptocurrency rise by more than 20 per cent . BTC
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

Truly most of all transactions or the value of  commodity depends on the principles of market and demand, the more and more people demand on every commodity and there is no enough supply to sustain that demand then the value of such commodity increases.
EGOR EXACT

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

Paper money has its real meaning, and the importance changes every day from different factors.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

if we assess a $100 of fiat, of course we will not get accurate results, because indeed, the cost of making $100 fiat is not so much, but it is given such a value, and people accept it. If we assess the price of a gold, of course we can judge from the size and quality of gold, because its value is based on its form. Meanwhile, bitcoin appears in digital form, certainly not unlike money, bitcoin value is also based on people's belief in its value, it's just that not everyone agrees with it, so there are pros and cons to this technology.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

Yes it true,the value of a thing depends on how the people value it. Truly most of all transactions or the value of  commodity depends on the principles of market and demand, the more and more people demand on every commodity and there is no enough supply to sustain that demand then the value of such commodity increases. Since bitcoin is very popular and more and more people wanted to be part of this trading,it makes the bitcoin very dependable and yet very volatile so its value and price is undetermined and cannot be predicted.

Bitcoin price is not stable at all. It depends on how people value it. There will be no bitcoin if people doesn't use it. Just like the Law of Supply and demand. We are the reason why bitcoin is made anyway/.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

People believing in bitcoin will give it value. Yes what he said is very true, because of the uses of bitcoin people attracted to entertain it and value it like there are many benefits they can get by using bitcoin. So because of this there will be a huge demand of bitcoin and obviously the more demand the higher the value it can get. That is why bitcoins price is now unstoppable and always going up these days.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

The price of bitcoin today is very unexpected, its price is very high. It is one of the most expensive price in cyptocurrencies. Although bitcoin price is not stable we can say that if you become part of bitcoin then probably you can have a better futurr, because bitcoin is the future, and it will help us to have a better and brighter one.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

if people accept to sell, work and buy something with a currency that means they are giving value to it, if they would not live or accept to work for money or any other asset it means in simplest way that they don`t value it.
chel123456

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

The bitcoin value this month is higher than the 3 previous month.The price of bitcoin is very unstable its depend upon the demand in the market. Im hoping that the value is continuously  high and back like the value last year which is higher than this year.
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

of course bitcoin is not just a value but inside there is a very expensive system that is blockchain so not arbitrarily bitcoin is only considered a value only, it is like not assuming how the bitcoin foundation was made

prismatica007

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

It is changing its value, experience ups and downs in the market
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

Yes, I believe the people in the cryptocurrency community were actually the ones put value on bitcoin.
but Bitcoin have different value all the time and not only bitcoin different coins have value.
Bitcoin price are down and up every second so the value of bitcoin is not permanent its gonna be up and down.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

It's true that bitcoin is worth it because there is a deal of bitcoin users, and now the value of bitcoin prices is declining and this is a great time to make a purchase and invest.
If the value of bitcoin accordingly then it is an opportunity for many people to buy coins and then wait to wait for the value of stable bitcoin again so their profits even more.
I'm sure bitcoin has a bright future and bitcoin a bit longer has a higher value than before.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251