Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
I think it is just right and reasonable in nature because everything has cater its own value because of something that makes it valuable and in that case, it can also be applied to Bitcoin being valuable because people do entirely value it as a currency or as an asset for investment which depends on how people perceive Bitcoin's worth and value to come into existence. Nowadays, Bitcoin is getting valuable as time passes by because people are seeing it to be that valuable in hand or in account which suits their needs and wants that is why many people are getting attracted to Bitcoin no matter what it take because it was already kept in mind that Bitcoin has value and really that valuable.

and bitcoin are becoming increasingly recognized by many people, as people see that until now many people are successful because they invest in bitcoin, many new people invest in bitcoin, they misunderstand and say that bitcoin is a fraud, but it is actually a mistake of its own, when they buy bitcoins at a high price, and when bitcoins decline, they panic and sell their bitcoin, so they lose.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

Anyone who holds the coins either Bitcoin or Ethereum Dll, all already bear the risk of profit and loss, but most people are already used to it, just as you open a business will definitely gain profit and loss and what is on your mind right now, then this the answer ...
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
I think it is just right and reasonable in nature because everything has cater its own value because of something that makes it valuable and in that case, it can also be applied to Bitcoin being valuable because people do entirely value it as a currency or as an asset for investment which depends on how people perceive Bitcoin's worth and value to come into existence. Nowadays, Bitcoin is getting valuable as time passes by because people are seeing it to be that valuable in hand or in account which suits their needs and wants that is why many people are getting attracted to Bitcoin no matter what it take because it was already kept in mind that Bitcoin has value and really that valuable.

and bitcoin are becoming increasingly recognized by many people, as people see that until now many people are successful because they invest in bitcoin, many new people invest in bitcoin, they misunderstand and say that bitcoin is a fraud, but it is actually a mistake of its own, when they buy bitcoins at a high price, and when bitcoins decline, they panic and sell their bitcoin, so they lose.
For sure bitcoin is really a good currency which has very good past and going to have high price in future, now almost every investors is becoming very rich and appearing in bitcoin market as successful investor, so it is time to buy bitcoin and hold it with patience, high acceptance is being a reason for bitcoin increasing value and high price, it is time to buy bitcoin ad hold it for long time as selling now will be panic selling which is surely not good wait for the value and price to be high at peak.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

unfortunately though, this is true. We have agreed upon a value for bitcoin, just like any other typical currency. That's why bitcoin has a very unstabke value, having no physical representation and only.finding it's value from the people who agreed upon its value. It become so unstable and volatile that it become to be known like that. It's not wrong in any way for me since all currencies went on thid trouble before becoming stable abd usable currencies.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

Anyone who holds the coins either Bitcoin or Ethereum Dll, all already bear the risk of profit and loss, but most people are already used to it, just as you open a business will definitely gain profit and loss and what is on your mind right now, then this the answer ...

Bitcoin value change from time to time but its not that high. Though it may rise or drop but its not that high. Bitcoin is like a business i agree with that, because not all the time you can earn pofit. Sometimes you earn sometimes you loss, so if you invest bitcoin make sure you dont panic if bad thing happens. Just be patient and calm to earn profit.
Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

As you can see, bitcoin value is not permanent. It can be increase or it can be decrease. It depends on the user of bitcoin on how it will be supply to the people and also demand can affect the price of the so called bitcoin. People will determine if bitcoin is worthy or not by using or selling it to the market. It will be the source of the knowings of how will bitcoin will proceed or should i say it will go higher or lower.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:17:53 AM

Due to the users of bitcoin, the value of bitcoin is very unstable, sometimes its value increases and sometimes decreases.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

Same thing as FIAT, ever since Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard, we have all been using paper money which the consensus is agreeing that it has some type of value.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:33:01 AM

If you can't understand bitcoin's "value backing," you'll never be able to hold bitcoin for a long time, even if you buy some bitcoins.

I didn't see the value of bitcoin until it was $30, 000. But since then, I have become a firm digital currency "value" investor, the confidence has never been so firmly on the road to the future of the digital wealth era.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

Yeah it is true that we are agree that Bitcoin has value and thats is why we keep on holding, buying and investing on this coins because we all believed that Bitcoin has a value, that it is promising investments and will change our lives. If we don't value Bitcoin then for sure it will hardly to continue to exist until today because no one will going to pour their investments on this coin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
kleaty Virus

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:56:57 AM

Bitcoine realy has value. Bitcoine being valuable because people do entirely value it as a currency or as an asset for investment which depends on how people perceive bitcoins worth's and value to come to existence. Thogh it may rise or drop but its not that high. Bitcoine become so unstable  and volatile that it become to known like that
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

it is true that opinion and if bitcoin is recognized by all people in this world of course bitcoin will have a very high value and make the investors increasingly interested in investment with bitcoin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

With such a statement that the fundamental value of bitcoin's price is that its price is determined by the fact that people agree with its value, one can agree. Bitcoin has no intrinsic value, its price can only be determined for a certain moment, because it is the ratio between demand and supply, and they are never constant. In the next instant, bitcoin can already cost much higher or much lower. This is indeed so. This is a feature of all decentralized crypto-currencies. The national money of any state is regulated and maintained by the central bank of each state. Centralized crypto-currencies are also regulated by some central authority. Bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currency have no such body.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

Yes, I believe the people in the cryptocurrency community were actually the ones put value on bitcoin. However, due to it's volatility, bitcoin is susceptible to fluctuations either be going up trend or down trend.bitcoin is valued at what people believe it is worth. with new news coming out, there personal valuation changes as will.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:38:26 AM

Bitcoin value right now is high but i think that in will just like the recent movements where the price will go down again and it will shake the hand of the weak holders and they will just lose money with their moves or actions that they were going to do. So if you are really valuing bitcoin that much then it doesn't matter if it goes down hard because we all know that the only way at the end is all the way up.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

though bitcoins value is unstable but soon it will come to a stable position.
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

I believe that the importance of bitcoin is not only due to the fact that we agree with this, but also because of the huge investment in bitcoin.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said: " like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value". I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

Bitcoin is safe.  It cant be hacked because it is decentralized. Bitcoin is fast. Bitcoin provides more privacy than normal transactions. Bitcoin isn't tied to other asset classes and is a hedge against other investments. Bitcoin solves massive problems with the financial and political world, and that is its value.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

,,,It's impossible to gain a profit if we don't have any amount, time and effort for the investments, That's why we learn more on how to earn money from crypto currency through buying and selling it. Because bitcoin's value is like a dollar sometimes its price become high or low.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has a value because we agreed that it has "that" value. Actually it same as the usual fiat money, literally.
Therefore, to determine the exact value of Bitcoin it's really depend on how we gonna used it; is it for store of value? or can be used as daily goods transaction utilities?
We are in charge of that.
So far, Bitcoin has a function for store of value and we agree that. It's like a digital gold. Once we experiences the scarcity of Bitcoin, the value will sky rocketed and become HUGE! Just like a diamond or gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: