Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

The value of Bitcoin right now is derived by trading and selling but the main value that occurs is during the mining process. Some could say the price now is elevated and some could say it is too low in the long run, either way a baseline is created when Bitcoins are mined. That is directly how they have some value, if not the value given on the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
main320

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

Bitcoin esteem at this moment is high yet I feel that it will simply like the current developments where the cost will go down again and it will shake the hand of the frail holders and they will simply lose cash with their moves or activities that they would do. So on the off chance that you are truly esteeming bitcoin that much then it doesn't make a difference on the off chance that it goes down hard on the grounds that we as a whole realize that the main route toward the end is as far as possible up.
rokergila01

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

Any currency or commodity has perceived value, because people gives it value. Why do people want to use a little piece of paper to buy a cup of imported coffee from a coffee shop? Why does the coffee shop vendor want that piece of paper? The simple reason is that people believe that the piece of paper are backed by the government and the government guarantee it's value.

In Bitcoin people can use the token to transfer value globally, because the token has a perceived value that are determined by supply and demand on a open market. ^smile^

The value of bitcoin is reportedly down by 67 billion US dollars or more than Rp 900 trillion in the past week. The total value of bitcoin in circulation is now in the range of 125.8 billion US dollars. Bitcoin prices are now far behind, with a margin of more than 60 percent, from record highs in the range of 19,500 US dollars per chip recorded in December 2017. The decline in bitcoin prices was triggered by a massive sell-off due to a lot of bad news that recently hit the cryptocurrency industry.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

yes it proves that bitcoin has a price in every country and proven also bitcoin can be used for anything you want and you can use to get around the world using only bitcoin-connected smartphones that you have without using regular cash again.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

Bitcoin has really value almost in all around the world not only some countries if ban some countries but the peoples of those countries wish to get bitcoin because of its huge demand and great value,

Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

Somehow bitcoin's value is determined by its users but we all know that's what holds for all other currencies including fiat. The people who use any other currency determine which item or service is worth which amount of the currency. Bitcoin has great value and because of its impact, the value people give to it keeps increasing.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

which is my question. why do bitcoin prices continue to degenerate and deteriorate?
cause what is the price of bitcoin so fall? .
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

The value of Bitcoin right now is derived by trading and selling but the main value that occurs is during the mining process. Some could say the price now is elevated and some could say it is too low in the long run, either way a baseline is created when Bitcoins are mined. That is directly how they have some value, if not the value given on the market.
You are right, when there is an effort to get an item will cause the value or price of the cultivated goods. Then when the goods enter the market, in this case bitcoin, there will be an offer, to get an agreed price. In this case economic law applies. Price depends on supply and demand.

AlexAce420

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

In my opinion, due to high demand and limited circulating supply of bitcoin makes it more valuable. The value of bitcoin always base on the demand and supply....the higher demand the price also higher but if the demand is less then the supply is high the price will decrease.
juiceannabel

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

cryptocurrency is useful for doing transaction easily. If things are useful, it will have a value.
i dont see any uncommon thing with the agreement of bitcoin and cryptcurrency value.
we use crypto for trading, investing etc, so it has demands. high demands = high value.
lotakasa

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

Bitcoin is really valuable, I found it to be a very good and powerful team behind
ngoan

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:03:07 AM

The ever-changing bitcoin is the common law of coin.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:29:06 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
I agree that Bitcoin has value because people agree that it has value. From the time that pizza parlor accepted those 10,000 Bitcoins as payment for their pizza, Bitcoin has already gained value. Anything that is accepted as a medium for exchange has value. And value increases when demand increases. And every single day, the demand for Bitcoin increases. Especially today that July is approaching wherein Bitcoin's price usually hikes. So it would be wise to get hold of those BTC's while the price is lower.

lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:29:11 AM

bitcoin price is too high last year it reached 1million 1bitcoin but at the end of 2018 bitcoin also dropped its price much bitcoin sales when they knew the bitcoin price would fall in 2018 and now we know that we've lost a lot of money when the price of bitcoin is so other people do not want to sell their bitcoin hold because their profit loss is too large
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

The Bitcoin value will always depend on how people look at it, meaning if a certain group of people or country supports bitcoin probably its value will increase if people will invest in it especially if is legalized in a certain country.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

Value! Bitcoin is in the top of all crypto curriencies. Its value is  now more than gold. Want of bitcoin or investment on it makes it more valuable. People and  companies are excepting it. So, I do believe  that its value is now in very good position, and in future it will increase more.
Bitcoin had value because people wanted to have and used it as currency. The value depends on the demand of people which makes it more volatile and give chance to other to buy in much lower price and make lose of profit to those who invest when the price was high which do not benefit today and need to wait for more increase even it takes long time.

mobiljonson

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

Bitcoin has a fluctuating property that can not be predicted nominal price. This can be slightly overcome by creating a good strategy in trading bitcoin so that we will become profitable
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

yes bitcoin is now unstable price slump but it's time people to buy bitcoin because when prices soar profit in get.
malbterxic

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

Bitcoin value it changes everytime it is not permanent nit like a paper money it's value is permanent and stable

I do not agree with this opinion, the value of bitcoin does not change essentially, the changes in prices that we observe are the result of the work of market manipulators, as for the value of paper money, here the whole question about what money is involved? there are many currencies that lose their value instantaneously depending on the political and economic situation of their countries. So John Oliver is completely right.

dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:12:24 AM

Currently, the value of bitcoins as a currency can be calculated by adding up the saved funds through the use of the Bitcoin payment system, and not other payment methods. If one bitcoin is used for 10 transactions per year with an average value of $ 100, the bitcoin network is 3 percent cheaper than any other alternative. This dynamic is maintained for 10 years, increasing the value of this bitcoin to 300 dollars. Bitcoins do not even need to replace local currencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: