Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

Bitcoin is rightly considered the digital gold. I have read about btc recently and some forecast of experts say that it will become more powerful till the end of the year or maybe in the beginning of 2019
Jin xiou

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

Btc is the most valuable currency if to compare it with any other one that exists today. As for me, btc is the most valuable one that is worth attention of traders who want to earn money. the best strategy at the moment is holding
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

But everything that is consider as money only has a value because a significant number of people agree it has. Not just bitcoin. Not just any other cryptocurrency. Every currency and every centavo of any fiat or cryptos. It is indeed a collective consensus and our job is to make cryptocurrency more accepted by encouraging new members in this community.
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

bitcoin has become the subject of value and collectibles. The more people in the world are lighting up the idea of getting bitcoin, the higher is his property.
KobbyC

Activity: 361
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

As I type now, bitcoin is around $7K, but the price is always unstable, If you posses some BTC coins, the value may rise very high or decrease.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:48:42 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

bitcoin has high value because the supply is only 21 million. Peoples keep buy and selling with higher price.
at the end, bitcoin price will be far high because always sell above the buying price. No wonder that bitcoin price has plummeted.
meowskie

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:56:09 AM

No can say if bitcoin can stay forever. Bitcoin dont have a fix value that like a real money. Sometimes it get high value sometimes its decrease the value.
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:03:44 AM

Basically that is true, bitcoin has its value because people believes thats the value of bitcoin, thats why bitcoin has this huge value because they have trust in it
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

yes the value of bitcoin can not remain like paper money only, and its nature is up and down it is because it is influenced by the demand to sell and buy. if the bitcoin value is fixed then you will not get a profit because no one is doing the selling and buying
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:34:17 AM

the value of bitcoin is currently quite high and the value of bitcoin is currently above the average of other currencies.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:39:06 AM

Actually people did not agree that bitcoin have value in just a moment. In fact until now we can see hype issues and fakes news to bring down bitcoin to the lower part of value. However, bitcoin was proven that it was not a weak coin in crypto. Until such time people looks for bitcoin because people needs bitcoin for investing, trading, and holding for a long time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
doni ali

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:39:26 AM

in my opinion the value problem of bitcoin in the next set gima where any that run this all equally profitable without any loss at all .. that use and run. so we are equally comfortable in this bitcoin
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

I think right now, people see the bitcoin value is because the price of bitcoin which could increase higher and lower in anytime so they can try to make money from bitcoin. besides the price, bitcoin can also be used for pay something in the online and in some country, we can use bitcoin as the payment. and this is another value from bitcoin that we already know until now and if in the future, if there are new things from bitcoin that will help people, then I guess there is a new value from bitcoin that people could use.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

It is not that simple but like everything in the world, all bought and sold in the market are given value by the law of supply and demand. It is the market that decides if something has value and how much.

A good example is gold. The value it has today is because of the price the people are willing to buy it for. But trap those same people in a desert and sell them water or gold, then I believe water would be more in demand, making it more "valuable".

Bitcoin càn big help their need of people because of good profit and  we can earn money. Every Sunday we go to mall together with my child's and buy some nescessary in my life we used a payment system through bitcoin. So bitcoin has a big value for me.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

Numerous individuals might not understand that different monetary forms work precisely the same, in the event that you are holding a coin or note of your own local currency in your hand, at any given point in time there are a large number of individuals purchasing and offering your local currency, so while you may watch it as steady, it's value entirely changes. When you need to trade it for another cash at a money work area, suppose for USD, one day you pay 10 local currency to a dollar, the following day possibly 11 or 9. Bitcoin works the very same way, you can simply consider it a cash other than the one you are used to.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

Yes every currency or commodity has a perceived value, because people give value. Why do people want to use a little piece of paper to buy a cup of imported tea. The only difference between fiat and Bitcoin is who supports What scares the most is that Bitcoin has no authority to get it out. They feel unprotected to use it. But so far Bitcoin has proven himself tough.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Bitcoin value it changes always now btc price most unpredictable because market situation is under correction . most of the major altr currency price falls so its quite impossible to say when price will be stable.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
It's true that bitcoin is hard to predict because sometimes bitcoin prices go down even though many people are predicting bitcoin prices to increase and sometimes bitcoin prices increase then our predictions are wrong again so we as followers of bitcoin should put great hope to be patient to run so that someday bitcoin price can increase again because the increase of bitcoin depends on the managers of our own so we must continue to expect stable bitcoin prices so that the future of bitcoin is good.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

it is true that what is conveyed is tantamount to the currency that their country recognizes has value because people think it is valuable but the official currency in that country is recognized as having value by everyone and all classes while bitcoin is still recognized to have value by a group of people if bitcoin is recognized by everyone and official for all countries I think bitcoin will have the same value as the prevailing currency
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

The reason bitcoin has value is because a lot if people support it and it has helped to solve online payment. You can now buy from some online shops using bitcoin. 
If a coin like this was made to solve our issues, then it is a Savior and must be valued

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

The reason bitcoin has value is because a lot if people support it and it has helped to solve online payment. You can now buy from some online shops using bitcoin. 
If a coin like this was made to solve our issues, then it is a Savior and must be valued

Many of the benefits that can be obtained from Bitcoin by buying what you want and exchange it into paper money that you can use in your country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: