Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 03:21:47 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3416 times)
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
My point about the value of Bitcoin is: the value of bitcoin will never be stable, the price will always rise or fall due to market demand. If the demand increases, the value of Bitcoin will also increase

JessicaAshl

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

Of course bitcoin has a great value, but the value of bit coin is changeable.
fenzbob

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

bitcoin value will $ 50.000 in this year
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

It is actually the truth about bitcoin but this is only a part of it. Also bitcoin has a value because they force us to believe in that
Budening

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
I think the reason for bitcoin has value is because bitcoin is very good for future investments, although bitcoin prices are falling, but I believe bitcoin prices will rise high in the future.
Why are you so confidence of the statements you provide, are there data and facts indicating that bitcoin will rise in its price in the future? Because I think bitcoin is a uncertain thing, why is that? because the bitcoin price is unstable and many people still don't believe about cryptocurrency

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:02 AM

Due to the users of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is very unstable, sometimes its value increases and sometimes decreases.SmileySmiley
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

Bitcoin value it changes everytime it is not permanent nit like a paper money it's value is permanent and stable
indeed the bitcoin value is changing every day, so this is if for bitcoin users it does not matter. but if for new users sometimes they are surprised with something like this, so we must understand it all.
dinah29

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

Yes it is really true that Bitcoin value is constant, it always changing. Unlike the money that people always used since before which is made from paper with an exact value or amount.

But Bitcoin value like what others said, it value comes from the peoples agreement. If one wants to increase the value and others agree with it, it would be possible and if one wants to decrease the value and others agree with it, it would be possible.

Bitcoin Value depends on us!. How about you? what is your insight? I also wanted to know the other's insight.

RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

The bitcoin value varies from day to day. You may be satisfied today, but tomorrow you will be sad when we join it. We should accept it as the emotions we need to cover. by
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:38:57 AM

it is difficult to predict the value of Bitcoin because it really depends on the demand on the market. But the reality is that as long as it should be regarded as childhood cryptocurrency. And this is reason quite reasonable for high volatility. digital currency will be more stable.

When you get there, Bitcoin's future is even more predictable than paper money. You know for sure that Bitcoins emissions are limited, which gives you a guarantee that you will not suffer from inflation. In addition, political instability or economic problems have no impact on bitcoin levels.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

I don't agree with this view, because when the thunder network solved the problem of the bitcoin at present, so the bitcoin will be transfer from one country to another use bitcoin, so the true value of the bitcoin.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
The bitcoin value is too high so many people love to do something so to transfer bitcoin to another country is good for the transfer speed problem.
I hope bitcoin does not have a problem for the future so bitcoin can see the description and the future is seen by everyone so wherever bitcoin there are sure to be many people who like it.
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

The value of bitcoin lately is indeed decreasing because there is a lot of bad news about bitcoin. But I am sure that bitcoin in the future will be acceptable to society, because bitcoin can change our life to become a people who have enough.
damgdas

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

The core value of bitcoin is the "first successful" generation of an irreversible, tampering database on P2P networks.

Bitcoins database could theoretically infinite expansion, to store any type of data, now it is mainly used for storage trading books, namely monetary function, but just one application, relying on the database has been developed with domain name registration, the securities and exchange, and other functions. But this is just the beginning, and there are countless applications that could emerge in the future.
purgs08

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

try in youtube to learn more about BTC Smiley or in google about cryptocurency
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

I think bitcoin has value because I see bitcoin has a very high demand and bitcoin also has a very limited total supply that makes bitcoin very expensive because supply is not proportional to very high demand.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin has a high value and is difficult to be matched by other coins so many people like and follow it because they know that bitcoin has a very high advantage and supply that makes bitcoin very expensive and not comparable with others so high supply that causes expensive price so not worth the very high demand dipasae and when investing.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

They said prices tend to rise when viral news spread from one buyer to another, transmitted by word-of-mouth between friends – especially to those with a “fear of missing out” on a chance to get rich quick. The rate of new entrants to the market helps to set prices, while more people losing money will lead to immunity.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

That's something crazy and at the same time amazing because bitcoins have value but nothing to back it up like gold reserves. We need the gold reserves to have value in our money and without it, when the bitcoins lose its value, then it is pretty much useless from that point onwards.

Tilysoo

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Due to the users of bitcoin, the value of bitcoin is very unstable, sometimes its value increases and sometimes decreases.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

The value of bitcoin lately is indeed decreasing because there is a lot of bad news about bitcoin. But I am sure that bitcoin in the future will be acceptable to society, because bitcoin can change our life to become a people who have enough.
I think the value of bitcoin is increasing and in the future bitcoin can become the world currency. The benefits of bitcoin bring huge human needs. Bitcoin is used as a payment instrument for the services of developing countries around the world. In the future, bitcoin will be accepted by more and more countries in all countries around the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

in my opinion blockchain system  has given people confidence in the currency and this is a positive factor in raising the value of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: