Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
It is a simple and basic illustration of how a piece of metal or a shit of paper, which we call coin and bank notes became an exchange of value for goods and services on a certain country. It all depends on how a specific currency like dollar gets its rate of value, it all happens on how much demand is needed for exchange, on what rate will it close from buying of other currencies. This scenario is also happening on the value of bitcoin in the market.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
Bitcoin is the most valuable coins or cryptos in cryptocurrency industry even the value of bitcoin decrease, goes down sometimes but the investors continue to trust bitcoin they believe that the value of bitcoin can increase again. Indeed, Bitcion has value like a fiat currency.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

Well I'll agree to that john oliver show whatsoever because for me it's true that bitcoin hasn't it's own value because people believe in it. Because if no one believes in bitcoin why would it have its value. It has it's value because we're here

mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

The value of bitcoin is determined by the number of people associated with it and how often it is used.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

bitcoin is now of no value, as bitcoin prices are now declining and also the bitcoin price is not the same as it used to be, I hope the bitcoin price can go back as it used to.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

Yeah right, the value of an object depends on how people appreciate it. I can not predict the value of bitcoin, Bitcoin has a big future and if you are mining the bitcoin it will depend. I believe people in the cryptocurrency community are actually people who put value on bitcoin. However, due to its volatility, bitcoin is susceptible to fluctuations, either up or down trends.
baclinhdam

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

Due to the users of bitcoin, the value of bitcoin is very unstable, sometimes its value increases and sometimes decreases.
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

As the value of Bitcoin is not constant, it has different value all time.Bitcoin price are down and up every second so the value of bitcoin is not permanent its gonna be up and down.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

Bitcoin has value because people demand it and because of the blockchain tech. Like how people put value over everything here on earth and then agreed on it, its the same thing with Bitcoin, people agrees on a value because, its bought at that value and demand it for that value.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

bitcoin has a value because bitcoin has a very good development and bitcoin has only a very limited supply but has a very high demand that makes bitcoin can have a very expensive value like this.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

However he is right. The bitcoin value still going higher because of the bitcoiners believes that bitcoin is the best crypto that they ever had. If they  strong believe like this they never look on selling bitcoins and they always try to own more bitcoins compared to their financial capacity.
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Bitcoin is valuable crypto currency. It's day by day increase. It is popular currency. it's price hight coin market.Its value world wide.Most people earning bitcoin.
Last year bitcoin valuable hight increase.
btc16432

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

Bitcoin value is 0.01$... yes it's true .. but it was in 2009. on desember of 2017 bitcoin value reached 18000$. Unfortunately now its about 7500$. But i am 100% sure bitcoin will go to the moon in next couple of years.
jackjones53

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

I think that bitcoin is primarily so popular firstly because it does not have a master and all the coins are already conditionally distributed.
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

bitcoin, being a decentralized network, opens the possibility of technological innovation. The software model of the bitcoin network, with open source code, facilitates the creation of additions and improvements based on the existing network.
leonidas89

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

Yes that's true, just as much as its true for anything else.

EVERYTHING only has value because people see it as having value. Bitcoin's perceived value is from its utility, network effect, as digital gold etc.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

Bitcoin value it changes everytime it is not permanent nit like a paper money it's value is permanent and stable

Bitcoin value is unpredictable it can go down and rise as well. So keep on monitoring our investment for in time,  bitcoin will pump and we will surely earn a lot. Just keep on holding.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:34:23 AM

The primary reason why bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies available had a value because people have demand of it.  The price of bitcoin reflects to the law of supply and demand or the number of people investing and selling their coins. The reason why the value keeps changing because the law of supply and demand are also continuously happening.
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:42:26 AM

even the the FIAT currencies have value because people considering that it have value any type of products or currencies get it's value from it's utility, useability, ... etc
if you compare the uses of bitcoin and the uses of FIAT currency the first thing you've noticed is the supply Bitcoin has just 21 000 000 coin as atotal supply in the other hand FIAT currency every year gouvernement print new money so there is inflation.
also the probleme of trust between banks and customers have you ever heard about people who have lose theire money just by trusting at the bank so bitcoin gets it's value from these things and more and more
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:07:54 AM

The value of bitcoin is very significant over time, and sometimes it can change and is unpredictable and bitcoin prices can rise and fall because that's the nature of bitcoin .. and now the bitcoin price drops drastically and in sales and purchases it can affect the bitcoin value and try to calm down and do not panic if bitcoin prices go down so as not to make mistakes .. and you should be sure for bitcoin will someday rise again ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: