Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2024, 06:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3438 times)
bohtrung3

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

if we try to see the value of Bitcoin currently comes from trade and sales but the main value that occurs is during the mining process. Some people can say the price is now rising and some can say that the price is too low in the long run, because Every currency or commodity has a perceived value, by people giving that value.
South Park

Activity: 3038
Merit: 810

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

it's the same thing when you have gold jewelry ... the purpose we buy it is so that we can sell it later in the day when we need money or need other living allowance, that's the bitcoin value in my eyes I consider it valuable because it can be resold
At the most superficial level something is valuable because people decide it is, so you can only sell the bitcoin that you got because someone else believes it has value but we need to ask why that it is the case? And when you look at the characteristics of bitcoin it is easy to see why, the bitcoin network is all over the world and it gives you the ability to send money all over the world to someone with a bitcoin address for a cheap fee.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

Thing that has value are not made with an innate value. We define what is valuable and what isn't. You can give value to anything provided you define its potentials very well. Why is the dollar, ponds and the Euro the most powerful fiats? All because we have defined them as such. But all currency have one purpose. So bitcoin will continue to be valuable so long as it is defined as such
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

Bitcoin is the best option for storing funds in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is getting stronger because many people believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the technology of the future.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

It's plummeting because it has no real value in real life. It has no material things backing it up. That's why investors don't really care about it because it is volatile and has no bearing. Bitcoins are a new generation of currency that's not backed up by any valuable material.

kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

The value of Bitcoin currently comes from trade and sales but the main value that occurs is during the mining process occurs, In Bitcoin, one can use tokens to transfer values globally, because tokens have perceived value. Every currency or commodity has a perceived value, because people value it. That's directly how they have value, if not the value given in the market
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Any currency, reserves of minerals, precious metals, etc. are all worth. The less their number, the more valuable they become, the more people they use, the greater the demand, and consequently the higher their cost and it is all in Bitcoin. Then think for yourself.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

Value! Bitcoin is in the top of all crypto curriencies. Its value is now more than gold. Want of bitcoin or investment on it makes it more valuable. People and companies are excepting it.
nhan0507

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

Because the currency needs to fulfill three important functions: payment, accounting and value storage, but so far Bitcoin has not been able to become real currency. Because payment facilities are not easy to guarantee. So I think the value of bitcoin can increase or decrease by the time
genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

Bitcoin value is not permanent like paper money,and that is the main reason why we invest in it,it's value is moving all time,and it's value is now more than any material.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

Once we did not give any kind of importance to one things it means we did not value that things. Once we don't mind any to our environment and place it means we did not have any importance to that things it means we don't have any kind of value in our heart even just a little bit. Bitcoin have value because people give some importance to this very unique coins that have a very high value in our society. There are so many people that wants this coins. The demands of this coin is not unstoppable.
bitcoin king cryptocurrency, the people of the world have mostly been using it for various crypto stuff like online games that have dominated and enslaved gamers all over the world

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

Simply because the bitcoin is a decentralized currency there are people who use this characteristic in their favor by speculating the price. However, it is good that the bitcoin's value can simply go up because of the increased demand too.
amberthomas

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

Bitcoin have different value all the time and not only bitcoin different coins have value. Bitcoin price are down and up every second, Bitcoin's market trading is very manipulated because now days more peoples are interesting in bitcoin, value can change every time, so bitcoin is good value
jessicaldiaseso

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

Money is the official medium of exchange on the other hand Bitcoin is like gold. Many people call it the digital gold. Bitcoin will soon reach its peak for 2018. Bitcoin will reach 50k in 2018 by speculations.
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

What is its true value? "- I hear the questions of perplexed people. The answer to them consists of two words: the network effect. The network effect is a term that explains that network products and services tend to be of increasing value if more people use them. A good example is the phone: in the early days of his invention, only a handful of people had access to it, and so its value was miserable. Today it is almost everyone's, and its value and utility is unquestionably very high. Thus, Bitcoin's value directly depends on the number of users and the frequency with which they use it.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

Bitcoin becomes valuable because of the benefits and advantage it has. But the value of bitcoin are like a bubble sometimes it will rise or fall but the factor that makes the bitcoin valuable is the market demand and supply. It affectts the value of bitcoin.
Actually every people has their own meaning of bubble but for me i dont really care with bitcoin bubble or not.
I am more focus to bitcoin popularity which normally impact to other cryptocurrency popularity because bitcoin is the leader of crypto.
In this case, bubble is not important all know that crypto is volatile so bubble is normal.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

This coin is very valuable. BTC is the best coin ever because it really worth it having a great technology of blockchain. I like btc because of its safety and other great things it can provide us with. it is very great!
grave_2

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

yes bitcoin value is increase if you want to checkout so go on bitcoin bench.
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

the value of bitcoin is now very high among other coins, as it is very popular around the world and also the topmost coin, so we believe that the bitcoin of the future is very bright, easily generating profit.
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

it all depends on many people, if for example gold is not valuable why traded. just like bitcoin, why if bitcoin is not valuable can be traded. because many people judge that bitcoin should have value
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: