Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

Bitcoin is the first successful cryptocurrency hence have gained the trust of the people since its inception. Even the unschooled have heard about Bitcoin and in this way, more people get to know about Bitcoin through the testimonies of its investors. As such, the demand for Bitcoin increases each time and with the limited supply, it tends to gain much value on the market.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

Yes, that's true, We people give value to a thing if we knew we can benefit the use of it. That's like bitcoin, we give him a true value because it offers us a good benefit, it practically offers economic liberty to the people, we believe it has a future that is why, what he became now.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

Yes, the value of bitcoin is quite relative, but once people decided to measure wealth with gold. Or securities. And now there is bitcoin.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

Ofcourse the bitcoin has the value as it deserve because the people are investing it. And for that they are getting their profits. But the value of the Bitcoin never been the sme it fluctuates with time. Two years back the Bitcoin had the value of almost 700 or 800 dollars but now it has the value equal to 8000 or 9000 dollars and still rising and it will rise as the people of the bitcoin predicted it.

Just the big players are playing the market that is why it rising and going down withe time. So it has the value and it will always has the value equal to gold.  Cool Cool Smiley
tazman

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

bitcoin price is too high last year it reached 1million 1bitcoin but at the end of 2018 bitcoin also dropped its price much bitcoin sales when they knew the bitcoin price would fall in 2018 and now we know that we've lost a lot of money when the price of bitcoin is so other people do not want to sell their bitcoin hold because their profit loss is too large
gonlavy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

Bitcoin value is not permanent it's value we give the value of bitcoin and this value depends on users,many people think that bitcoin value is bigger than gold or other material,so bitcoin value depends on us.
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

bitcoin value is always appreciate in the global market,in the nearest future the values of bitcoin will be more valuable than any currency in the market
justicesquadron

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

Bitcoin is pulsing quite fast in price and it is also quite unstable compared to its competitors. At this point, he loses n yet he remains with a very high price so many are invested.
brightology

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

Bitcoin has been a leading coin among other alt-coin, which many crypto business are into, for a short period of time investment, to enable to add value after a short period of time. Therefore bitcoin is best and more profitable to invest.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

He is right and that is the basis of economy pricing is about being rare. Things have value because people say so. For example let's take obe of the rarest things like diamonds we actually don't need diamonds in order to live so it's not crucial for us yet it is one of the most expensive things on earth because it's rare and becaus maby people want it but there is a small quantity of it so it gains value.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
xTachibana

Activity: 164

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

I believe that the greatest value of bitcoin is that it does not have a master, that is, the whole structure is prescribed from the very beginning and will not be changed! Also, there will be 21 million coins in the world, most of which are lost!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
miti bounty12

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:16:05 AM

Bitcoin is a product of trading, investment and purchasing of goods online and making pay bills. Therefore bitcoin has been working perfectly on a digital money asset, that appreciate from time to time in time of value rate increasing by appreciate in price
thanhphongle91

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

Bitcoin value it changes everytime it is not permanent nit like a paper money it's value is permanent and stable.
Ultimately, everything has value because people agree so. The same is true for fiat. In reality fiat is only a piece of paper and we all agree it has value. The only difference between fiat and btc is who backs what. What scares people the most is that btc has no issuing authority. They feel unprotected using it. But so far btc has proven itself to be formidable.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:36:29 AM

Is interesting because the number of bitcoin users continues to rise, this will make the price continue to rise so as to make bitcoin value continues to increase, I hope all users can be patient so they can get a decent price and not cheap as now.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:51:38 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
The bitcoin value will keep changing every day as with other currencies have different values because everyone agrees with supply and demand. That is a good thing because currency can be a good investment place. As we know Bitcoin value experienced a high increase in value every day but it could be down as an opportunity to buy and then sell at high prices.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:55:55 AM

Is interesting because the number of bitcoin users continues to rise, this will make the price continue to rise so as to make bitcoin value continues to increase, I hope all users can be patient so they can get a decent price and not cheap as now.
The more demands going on in bitcoin surely price will skyrocket. False news, fuds if you believe in it you will not win in crypto. Yes that is right bitcoin value will continues to increase this year I am still being positive and believe of.
marie2012

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

Bitcoin prices fluctuations are driven by many factors such as news and events that scare bitcoin users, investor perceptions on how to safeguard individual holdings and also public perspective on bitcoin affects its value.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

Bitcoin was alive because of people investing on it believing that bitcoin will give them profit and gain money afterwards. Yes, its true because if people dont believe on what bitcoin will do. It will not rise up on almost 1 M last year.
tracy.hong

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

The value of bitcoin fully rely on the law of demand and supply wherein as more demand bitcoin receives, the higher its price.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

Yeah. . John Oliver opinion is right.
And I think Bitcoin will have more value if many people believe and want to use it.
Therefore investors and bitcoin users greatly affect the bitcoin price.
Your opinion is correct and I like your opinion.
Bitcoin will have more value if many people follow it because the number of people will determine the high price, therefore many foreign investors are using bitcoin because they can determine the price increase as well.
I'm sure that bitcoin will have a high value and that determines the future of bitcoin in the hands of everyone who uses it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: