Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:17:31 AM

Numerous individuals might not understand that different monetary forms work precisely the same, in the event that you are holding a coin or note of your own local currency in your hand, at any given point in time there are a large number of individuals purchasing and offering your local currency, so while you may watch it as steady, it's value entirely changes. When you need to trade it for another cash at a money work area, suppose for USD, one day you pay 10 local currency to a dollar, the following day possibly 11 or 9. Bitcoin works the very same way, you can simply consider it a cash other than the one you are used to.
amberthomas

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:20:04 AM

The main reason for which people trust that bitcoin has value is that it being a decentralised currency could not be devalued by any governments.as much people love Bitcoin ,the value of Bitcoin increases. the popularity increases and again decreases, so the value of Bitcoin keeps up and down .so the value of Bitcoin is not stable.
barretking

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:21:46 AM

Bitcoin value may go up and down but still it is already proven and bitcoin has its own standing in the market.And I think all the people who are investing in digital crypto currencies are believing in it and hoping to rise as well.
audreyking.king

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency in the crypto world. this is a largest and a biggest cvurrency in the world . but, in  Today , bitcoin value is down. bitcoin value is not a stable.so even though now the bitcoin has decreased, surely in the next few weeks there will be an increase.
David Vo

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

They said prices tend to rise when viral news spread from one buyer to another, transmitted by word-of-mouth between friends – especially to those with a “fear of missing out” on a chance to get rich quick. The rate of new entrants to the market helps to set prices, while more people losing money will lead to immunity.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

I think bitcoin value is very significant for many people.its value has been up day by day.so in my opinion many ways for bitcoin can have a very high value until now.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 10:59:45 AM by Baby Dragon

There are predictions that 2019 bitcoin will probably increase to $ 50,000, maybe?

We know the price value of bitcoin is unpredictable we don't know what happen tomorrow when it down or up. I wish that prediction in 2019 will come true cause so many investors to be happy to reach that goal, don't lose hope we know the price value of bitcoin is an unpredictable.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

It simply just if we don't believe in bitcoin, who else will believe on it? In order to people believe with us in Bitcoin, we must believe it first. Its value is depend on us, if we are not sure about its value, people are more unsure more about it. We just need to keep on mind that we must let the people see that we trust bitcoin for them to trust with it also.
MISERICORDAE PROJECT

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

Ideal is that the mass or people decide... For real, probably not.

▰▰▰[ ONNI ]▰▰▰     ●●●Grüezi mitenand!●●●
Revolutionary Gold-Pegged SuperStable Price for Businesses
Bespoke HemiVolatile Price for Currency Traders
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

The value of bitcoin are very volatile it may decrease and increase it's because of the users of bitcoin the supply and demand can affect the bitcoin price.
It is mainly affected by supply and demand in the market.There is.no physical asset to support its value or its price. This can be used as currency or digital asset, can be traded or used to buy or pay something.those are some reasons why bitcoin has value. Many people use it to speculate for getting profit.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

Its value is depend on us, if we are not sure about its value, people are more unsure more about it. investing in digital crypto currencies are believing in it and hoping to rise as well. so the value of Bitcoin keeps up and down .so the value of Bitcoin is not stable.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

It often varies. But this coin in comparison with its competitors has a very high value of about nine thousand dollars. And I think it's hard to argue with that.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

Personally I have invested in Bitcoins and other crypto currencies. Although, it's in a bit of loss at the moment but I think it's a long term prospect. It has to be used with caution though as there are lots of fluctuations in the price.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:39:03 AM

Bitcoin value may go up and down but still it is already proven and bitcoin has its own standing in the market.And I think all the people who are investing in digital crypto currencies are believing in it and hoping to rise as well.
Your opinion is very good and I like your opinion.
It is true what you are saying is that bitcoin values are up and down but bitcoin ensures itself that bitcoin market always has a high position even though bitcoin price decreases because many people believe bitcoin will rise in price again.
Many people expect that bitcoin prices increase and believe in the presence of bitcoin because bitcoin has important value and benefits in the eyes of many people so they expect bitcoin to grow.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

The market value of bitcoin  as of this moment is quite too low. I am happy that this currency can make us successful  and solve our problem.
Although bitcoin values are currently declining but I remain loyal to bitcoin because I believe the bitcoin value will soon increase again.
Bitcoin is a very useful and beneficial digital currency for all of us even bitcoin is able to solve our problems until we become as simple as possible in living life.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

Yes as it bitcoin as a store of value is relevant to the extent the people now ascribed to bitcoin great value and as every other commodity it price depends on it value and how you know the value is through the demands for bitcoin. So oliver is right.
fedosee

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

That is true for anything like gold also. I is valuable because people consider it so, nothing special about it.
pandacrypt

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:47:02 AM

Bitcoin as all products itself bring a kind of value to each customer.
For someone is a way to get rich fast, for someone new possibilities to trade. It is an instrument to reach your goal and it brings a value for u.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

Indeed it true,the estimation of a thing relies upon how the general population esteem it. Really above all else exchanges or the estimation of item relies upon the standards of market and request, the an ever increasing number of individuals request on each ware and there is no enough supply to maintain that request then the estimation of such ware increments. Since bitcoin is exceptionally prevalent and an ever increasing number of individuals needed to be a piece of this trading,it makes the bitcoin extremely tried and true but then exceptionally unstable so its esteem and cost is undetermined and can't be anticipated.
Mozi moon

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

Bitcoin is a product of trading, investment and purchasing of goods online and making pay bills. Therefore bitcoin has been working perfectly on a digital money asset, that appreciate from time to time in time of value rate increasing by appreciate in price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: