Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3408 times)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

It's true that bitcoin is worth it because there is a deal of bitcoin users, and now the value of bitcoin prices is declining and this is a great time to make a purchase and invest.
Smart thinking and I like the way you think.
Yes it is true what you are saying that bitcoin is very valuable because there is a bitcoin user agreement and now I see bitcoin price decreasing
so we have a chance to buy bitcoin then we save then we sell it when bitcoin price starts high.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

For me, it is our dream that cryptocurrency will be accepted by evryone and everwhere.The good news is that some great countries like Germany have started giving their support and this is a good sign of greater things to follow. I believe that in some few years to come, bitcoin will be acceptable globally for various transaction
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

Bitcoin is a store of value and at that like every store of value like the gold and all other currencies bitcoin value is determine by the amount of acceptability that the people accrue to it, bitcoin value laiys with it general acceptability just like every other currencies bitcoin is a digital currency which is decentralized and free from every form of third party involvement that is what make it unique.
Caxton10

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
I believe that statement to be true because you invest in a coin because you think it will bring you fortune in the future and in so doing adding value to it. Imagine if everyone should decide to sell their bitcoin or not to use bitcoin anymore, what value will it has. Definitely its value will decrease tremendously.
reidel21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

For my opinion people accept the price for BTC and started to work. They all don't think about it, they are busy to earn money in crypto. But the value consists of many branches and reasons. So you must to know the main for be good player.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

For Bitcoin value changes thing thought it is not permanent, it does not look like ordinary money, it has a greater value than other money and it is also bring Blockchain in to the world.
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

think of a gold. Why gold is so valuable, does it solve any big problem by just holding on your hand, or diamond. Why it has value whenever it can be just a piece of a metal ? Because people give value to it, value the existence of the gold. Such is with btc itself in my opinion.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:06:17 PM

Actually bitcoin value is much more than any currencies and metal too. The value actually is not stable. It moves up and down. But it is a good thing for investment. I personally like Bitcoin very much. For more you can look the statistics of the past years.
The value of bitcoin makes it more attractive. People tend to used and invest here because of its freaking high value before . As of now bitcoin was decreasing but that doesnt mean that it wont rise again. Maybe we should wait for it until it pump again since it was volatile. It can help you financially once you keep earning of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

Bitcoin has the value it now is not because it's just why people agree that it has value, but bitcoin has the advantage of fiat money like its decentralized nature, anonymous secure security of privacy. So it can be said that bitcoin has the advantage of the technology side, this is the consideration of bitcoin has value.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
I agree with what he said bitcoin become valuable because many people bought , used or invest with it and in due time its value varies depending on the demand and how much the buyer and seller agreed to trade
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

The value of bitcoin is that people consider it significant as a unit of exchange. some perceive it as gold - or rather, as a means of collecting. some on the contrary do not consider it valuable, because of its volatility. everyone has their own opinion on this matter.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:18:00 PM

the fundamental reason why an asset in every other market such as real estate, derivatives, forex... wherever you buy the options and securities is  that people agree that they have a value. So this quote is very obvious in any market.

kouba01

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

Bitcoin has value as money, because it makes for very good money. It has grown in value because more people have recognised its usefulness as well as its fundamental integrity. As the consensus of Bitcoin as money grows then so does it's value as a money system. More users makes it more useful. If we all used Bitcoin for every day uses then its value as a money system would grow some more.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Telling about the value of Bitcoin is a little bit flattering. Because Bitcoin is a crypto currency. And we all have the address that keep prices up and down every day in the crypto market. Many times Bitcoin reaches its highest price. And many times the price goes down. So telling the value of bitcoin becomes difficult.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

I agree with what he said bitcoin become valuable because many people bought , used or invest with it and in due time its value varies depending on the demand and how much the buyer and seller agreed to trade
a lot of people see the essence of having this and they knew how good it is interms of investment that is why the choose it over and over again cause of its profitable and useful thing.
HasiViraj

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:00:02 PM

Presently bitcoin esteem down the market this day.the procedure of significant worth required to online networking system. Cryptocurrencies have been hit with expanding administrative examination and a publicizing crackdown from web firms Google,Facebook and Twitter.another web page which tracks the cost of different advanced monetary standards crosswise over trades. The site initially began following ethereum amidst years. In the main quarter of year, and year ethereum was over percent and aggregate percent higher, respectively.we will all of a sudden expanding in bitcoin estimation of online market framework.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

I think that btc has a great value and I believe that its potential will become even more powerful. I think that btc on the basis of blockchain is the best valuable asset which will help to spread the entire system of payment
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

Bitcoin has value because people agree that it does. It is people who give value to a thing and they can decide otherwise, in which case the value will vanish. To maintain the value or increase it, the thing must be scarce. That is why bitcoin keeps soaring in price.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

the current bitcoin value above the popularity of other coins, because today the bitcoin is very much in every other countries.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

As of the moment, the value of bitcoin is low. I think it is about a month since it became low. Nevertheless, it would kd be an opportunity to buy it at a low cost and do a long term investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: