Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3403 times)
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

It depend upon the investment and total circulating supply or BTC or any other crypto currency. Total supply or available amount of crypto currency/btc does not change that's why when people invest more it's price goes up. When people withdraw their money value goes down. Open Coinmarketcap.com and observe it for few seconds, you will notice that price change by change in investment...
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vcam76

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

INGOT Coin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

the recent decline in the crypto market is due to the negative news that corners the cryptocurrency, which left some investors panicking about the coins hold, but in the future bitcoin/altcoin prices will set a new record in excess of the price in 2017.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
nter]
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

Bitcoin is ahead in terms of money in the current market. At present, how much is the price of Bitcoin, it is understood to be of interest to people, and for the people of danger, the price of Bitcoin is more.
btcwelcabz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

the recent decline in the crypto market is due to the negative news that corners the cryptocurrency, which left some investors panicking about the coins hold, but in the future bitcoin/altcoin prices will set a new record in excess of the price in 2017.

It is natural reaction of investors about the crypto negative news, worried or panic. But not to worry about, it will bounce back someday, will just hope and wait.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:45:29 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
bitcoin value change every single of time because it is a currency there are lot of time that bitcoin pumps and dumps rapidly. for me that pumps and dumps makes bitcoin so profitable.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

the opinions of people on this issue diverge. some argue that bitcoin has no value, because it is not secured or backed up, as opposed to the fiat money that the state provides. others say that the value of bitcoin is in its value, which increases due to limited emissions. others, calling bitcoin a reliable investment asset, see its value as a means of accumulation (as in the case of gold). one way or another, how many people - so many opinions. however, bitcoin is really valuable, since it has been heading the list of crypto currencies for a long time and has a large volume of capitalization that allows it to stay on top. Roll Eyes
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

Yes he is right. we can define value for anything at all in this world. The value of bitcoin is just a definition imposed on the coin. Why will we buy numbers and some decimals with such a huge some of dollar? How come the crypto market is raising millions of dollar? Its all because we have defined it to have the value it has and that will never change.
jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:47:38 PM

the opinions of people on this issue diverge. some argue that bitcoin has no value, because it is not secured or backed up, as opposed to the fiat money that the state provides. others say that the value of bitcoin is in its value, which increases due to limited emissions. others, calling bitcoin a reliable investment asset, see its value as a means of accumulation (as in the case of gold). one way or another, how many people - so many opinions. however, bitcoin is really valuable, since it has been heading the list of crypto currencies for a long time and has a large volume of capitalization that allows it to stay on top. Roll Eyes
there is another opinion: the value of bitcoin is considered as a means of collecting. this can be compared with a long-term investment, which implies the storage of crypto currency from 3 to 5 years. Wink
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:01:46 PM

It's true that yes, we can get some thing if we believe that we might think that it get value.  The more the believers, the more the value you've got.  The world of crypto need some demand that can works for the bitcoin.  Bitcoin was like a gold that when there are too many people who buy, the more the price going up but when they sell it than buy it, of course it can cause by dip price.

The value of bitcoin was depend on the demand that it can take,  the more the people stop using it or banning it then the flow of market was not good.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

The value of bitcoin is so huge that some individuals hold it as an asset. Although bitcoin is highly volatile making it difficult to predict the market price yet it is worth to invest in. All that i can tell you is to invest in bitcoin and see the magical turn around in your finances
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:30:49 AM

partly correct, if everybody agrees it has no value it will have no value esp that it is not backed up by any banking or govt institution like paper money. however, its being utilized as a medium of exchange for goods and services, and many people find it more convenient esp those advocates of cashless society. therefore, its value stands.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:13:07 AM

The value of Bitcoin tread on an incredible path which is designed by its holders due to its decentralized nature. Holders or users of Bitcoin have great influence on the value of Bitcoin on the market, thus how ready users are willing to sell and buy at a certain high price or low price.
yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

In my opinion. why bitcoin has value because bitcoin is created as a conventional currency replacement option that aims to develop transactions digitally so as to facilitate digital transactions thoroughly and include all elements. and bitcoin have gained high trust value as digital currencies we can use.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Jeffpod

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:07:17 AM

Well BTC is not built out thin air, it is basically built out of electric power, which fed the computers that maintain and verify/mirror the blockchain. Furthermore value is declared by the value consensus of the people. Ask artists that put some sticks together and sell it for a million lol  Cool
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

Indeed he is correct. we can characterize an incentive for anything at all in this world. The estimation of bitcoin is only a definition forced on the coin. For what reason will we purchase numbers and a few decimals with such a gigantic some of dollar? Why the crypto showcase is raising a large number of dollar? Its all since we have characterized it to have the esteem it has and that will never show signs of change.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

the value of bitcoin is always changing and it has become the character of the crypto currency so many people are interested because of the price difference it will be able to get profit and value from bitcoin will also continue to rise every year

leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

But isn't it great for us because we state its price but at the same time we can put bitcoins price to nothing too.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:57:53 AM

the bitcoin value today is low because some of the countries are banned in bitcoin because they do not value bitcoin so I think the bitcoin price increases today

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:13:39 AM

bitcoin has value for bitcoin investors to have value to everyone I do not think in other words bitcoin will not be worth anything for people who do not understand and understand with bitcoin
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

Bitcoin value it changes everytime it is not permanent nit like a paper money it's value is permanent and stable

Well bitcoin value is very decentralized and it somehow or it can positively change the perspective of each and everyone of us because of the price of bitcoin is so very volatile , and it's not permanent it may increase or even decrease as soon the market reacts. Bitcoin cannot stay at a one price only not like fiat.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: