Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3408 times)
oanhtrang1523584@gmail.co

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

The value of Bitcoin is the trust of the user for it. The supply and demand relationship has made Bitcoin prices rise as more people want it. Of course it depends on the benefit of Bitcoin
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
Bitcoin is under in volatile value it change every time moving up and down. Best thing on bitcoin is you can make it into a long investment, thier value also is different from other crypto coin.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

the bitcoin value today is low because some of the countries are banned in bitcoin because they do not value bitcoin so I think the bitcoin price increases today
I'm not sure what's the relevance but maybe you need to read more about this, Bitcoin value is not low considering where the previous pumped was, it's still good and there's traders and investors who's willing to take chances and hold it will bounce up just a normal way or tradings, better to learn deeper.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

friends to how many will drop bitcoin to 3000 may fall Huh

Jeffpod

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

Currently, the value of bitcoins as a currency can be calculated by adding up the saved funds through the use of the Bitcoin payment system, and not other payment methods. If one bitcoin is used for 10 transactions per year with an average value of $ 100, the bitcoin network is 3 percent cheaper than any other alternative. This dynamic is maintained for 10 years, increasing the value of this bitcoin to 300 dollars. Bitcoins do not even need to replace local currencies
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:52:25 PM

It's true that bitcoin is worth it because there is a deal of bitcoin users, and now the value of bitcoin prices is declining and this is a great time to make a purchase and invest.
Your thinking is great for imitating because I'm sure everyone will be thinking like you are myself.
Yes it is true that bitcoin is very valuable and bitcoin is very valuable because there is a bitcoin user deal so from that if the bitcoin value decreases then we should immediately to buy bitcoin and invest so that someday when bitcoin value starts to increase then we can sell it at high price.
pavel42901

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

Everything has a value when people trust it. An example might be the trust to the brands, so people use some services or products when they realize that they really need it and they will satisfy with a result. Blockchain gives people a new level of trust, that is why this industry has a bright future.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin is going to high as compare to these days because future is uncertain and value of bitcoin is depend on the market situation as well as demand and supply of digital currency in the world market moreover,popularity of bitcoin only show rise in the value of bitcoin.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

Everything has a value when people trust it. An example might be the trust to the brands, so people use some services or products when they realize that they really need it and they will satisfy with a result. Blockchain gives people a new level of trust, that is why this industry has a bright future.

I agree with the way you think and I like the way you make such decisions because you make people think better.
Actually, making bitcoin more valuable or more meaningful when many people believe it so bitcoin can be more popular and also more in use again by many people. seems to be believing in a product, so that people can use the product by mistake people feel satisfied with the result, therefore crypto and blockchain give new trust so that industry can have a good future with it.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

Well the value of bitcoin depends on its price. The supply and demand affects all of this. The world of the crypto currencies is like a wheel of life. Sometimes it is at the top, and sometimes it is at the bottom. But no matter what, the Bitcoin is keep on getting more and more popular having its value never fade as the best crypto currency here in this community.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
Bitcoin is good and the value is good at present time and with the bitcoin usage the demand will rise and we hope that bitcoin value will double in the coming months. i hope that the investors will increase investment in the crypto market.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

I think people who jump in the cryptocurrency community are actually people who put a value on bitcoin. At Bitcoin one can use tokens to transfer values ​​globally, because tokens have perceived value Any currency or commodity has perceived value, because people give value.
It's true what you said about the value of bitcoin so far that everyone who jumps into the world of cryptocurrency is there because in that situation they want to give value to develop the popularity of bitcoin so they can use tokens as a tool to transfer bitcoin values globally because the tokens have a value that can be felt.
jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

Yes that's true, If no one wants bitcoin to have a value then it shouldn't have any value today. Luckily BTC was the 1st to build its own firm and was able to hit the market early compared to other coins. But i do believe bitcoin is still developing.
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

The value of bitcoin is so volatile that it can decrease and increase as bitcoin users supplying and demand can affect the bitcoin price.
which is why it's common to see drastic price changes. Unlike the fiat normally supported by something, bitcoin is valued in what the believer is worth. With new news coming out, their personal judgments are also changing.
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

now bitcoin is down, you do not have to worry too much, because bitcoin is fluctuating, can go up and down at any time. so even though now the bitcoin has decreased, surely in the next few weeks there will be an increase.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

the increase or decrease of the bitcoin is normal.
I rate bitcoin as a valuable item such as gold, but bitcoin goods that have no form,
Bitcoin is goods in the form of files (digital)
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:34:58 AM

Bitcoin value has quitely in green now. Maybe it is now the time of bull run price of btc coz last day it jumped to a big price increased. Hopefully the price will goes up and up for the sake of the investors.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

friends to how many will drop bitcoin to 3000 may fall Huh
I'm not sure it'll drop to that price. Elementary, if bitcoin falls to this value, then mining will not be profitable! As a result, miners will stop their farms and the network will cease to function!
Discoveryhuman

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

Personally I have invested in Bitcoins and other crypto currencies. Although, it's in a bit of loss at the moment but I think it's a long term prospect. It has to be used with caution though as there are lots of fluctuations in the price.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

I remember way back in year 2009 the bitcoin value is only 5php, and now as a regret that i never buy bitcoin the value now in peso exchange is about 350 thousand pesos, just so huge value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: