Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 07:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3428 times)
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

Bitcoin holders and users contribute much to the value and price of Bitcoin on the market in the sense that Bitcoin is limited in supply, hence any attempt to increase the demand on the market will give it a value and rise in price. It is therefore essential for Bitcoin holders to always stay positive to Bitcoin in order to attract more investors.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
Bitcoin has value because it used in many flatform, yes his right that users is the one who sets and give value to bitcoin. The investors, trading flatform market place and other apps and website who used bitcoin as the main medium to their daily transactions.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

The truth is that real currencies derive their value from people,that is why fiats are losing their value in terms of purchase power,government jsut print them and assigh them value. bitcoin will be very well priced in the future as more persons come to accept it as a viable alternative
jorgballesteros

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:03:04 PM

As bitcoin is limited in supply, its won value can only go higher as soon as it will become more popular. Now it is in its early stages in a medium term its value will be higher, do not know how much, but at least 50% higher than now
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

now bitcoin is down, you do not have to worry too much, because bitcoin is fluctuating, can go up and down at any time. so even though now the bitcoin has decreased, surely in the next few weeks there will be an increase.
Yes we dont need to worry everytime bitcoin dump. Because still it will go up after that, remember that bitcoin was volatile. The value of bitcoin was somehow good especially when it was pumping. When it was decreasing just learn to wait and be patient so that you may get profit once it was recover its price again.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

The truth is that real currencies derive their value from people,that is why fiats are losing their value in terms of purchase power,government jsut print them and assigh them value. bitcoin will be very well priced in the future as more persons come to accept it as a viable alternative
You are right, coupled with the fact that Bitcoin is limited in supply, it's value will keep on rising as more people start recognising it as a means of exchange.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

now bitcoin is down, you do not have to worry too much, because bitcoin is fluctuating, can go up and down at any time. so even though now the bitcoin has decreased, surely in the next few weeks there will be an increase.
Yes we dont need to worry everytime bitcoin dump. Because still it will go up after that, remember that bitcoin was volatile. The value of bitcoin was somehow good especially when it was pumping. When it was decreasing just learn to wait and be patient so that you may get profit once it was recover its price again.
Yes I agree on tgat we don't have to worry about bitcoin value, because if we take a look at the past price of the bitcoin from a couple of year bitcoin is really rising, and if we put basis in a yearly status we can see that bitcoin from the start is always rising. So then we cannot really see that its value is dumping of we put basis in yearly chart.

atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

Bitcoin may increase any time because bitcoin is too popular, unpredictable and uncontrolable. Those qualities truly affect the btc price. We don't have to get panic when btc gets lower each day because it will surely go up once again.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

The value of BTC is quite large, we can see that the value is always at the top in the altcoin market in the code, and many people only invest in btc to enjoy the price difference.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

Bitcon's value is driven by demand and offer. As crypto is a free market, the price will fluctuate often according to this 2 factors.

However, the Btc total supply is very limited (never more than 21 m), so the price has big chances to raise significantly over the time.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:03 AM

The most important value that it has, is the value that the community think that it's worth it. I think that bitcoin is a huge tool for the next few years, and it will be one.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ForkioTeam

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

11.07.2018 6:54 6329$
hacsoi2799

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

Indeed, bitcoin prices have never stabilized. The Bitcoin price depends on the demand and supply of the user, while bitcoin costs depend on ICO projects and the competition with other cryptocurrency.
bachsoi2799

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

bitcoin prices are now unstable. it is falling, I fear will lose money investment.  Sad
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

unlimited bitcoin value, bitcoin income like gold, we have to work really hard let us get a lot income in this forum,I love forum bitcoin

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:22:17 AM

We need to agree first that bitcoin has value, because that is what is important for us to know together. But we must remember that the value of bitcoin may change at any time depending on certain circumstances, usually changes in value are influenced against the growing political temperature in a country, economic factors and so forth. Whatever it is we are always hoping bitcoin will still have the highest value in cryptocurrency, so bitcoin will always lead the market in the world of cryptocurrency.
mob01

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

Bitcoin values is not constant the value changes per sec. hr. day. It is hard to predict the value of bitcoin.
Frederickkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

Eventually, everything has esteem since individuals concur so. The same is valid for fiat. As a general rule fiat is just a bit of paper and we as a whole concur it has esteem. In trading the people decide the value how high or low they want to acquire a bitcoin, on the other hand people set a price to sell a bitcoin or buy.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:31:06 AM

we are not desperate to see the value of bitcoin is lower than the low price we invest and when the new high price we sell .
A very brilliant idea and I like the way you think.
As long as we believe in bitcoin then there is a way to see the results we want even though the bitcoin values are accordingly but I am sure the bitcoin value is immediately stable so to invest too we are more calm if the value of bitcoin start high because I believe bitcoin will not betray the trust of people because between bitcoin with people want to help each other.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:51:10 AM

Maybe it's true bitcoin can have value because many people agree with bitcoin and they also confine bitcoin, but I think bitcoin can have value because many people use bitcoin as an investment so in my opinion bitcoin can have value because there are many investors out there who rely on bitcoin to launder their money in just how many years
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: