Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

now bitcoin is down, you do not have to worry too much, because bitcoin is fluctuating, can go up and down at any time. so even though now the bitcoin has decreased, surely in the next few weeks there will be an increase.
Yes we dont need to worry everytime bitcoin dump. Because still it will go up after that, remember that bitcoin was volatile. The value of bitcoin was somehow good especially when it was pumping. When it was decreasing just learn to wait and be patient so that you may get profit once it was recover its price again.

Bitcoin fluctuation always happen in years ago and its go stronger than before. Bitcoin value depending on supply and demand and trust from community. More peoples investing their money bitcoin can make bitcoin more valuable. Its need long time but I believe bitcoin is good long term investment
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crystalk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:34:42 AM

End of 2018 bitcoin price upto 25k$
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:22:38 AM

This is the real bitcoin value to investors here and it's important for everyone because bitcoin has a deal of those who want to use a crypto bitcoin, and so far the bitcoin's value for care is important even if it's fallen price because everyone is looking forward to raising its bitcoin value. and it's a great day to make a sale and become an investor.
alwainter

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:26:43 AM

I hope value of bitcoin will increase, because in this year im in big minus, need some good days.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:28:59 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
The value of the bitcoin is base on its users. The bitcoin has now solid community, by observing the past graph of the bitcoin; you will find out that the price of the bitcoin is continuing to increase as time passing by.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:59:10 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

It is not that simple but like everything in the world, all bought and sold in the market are given value by the law of supply and demand. It is the market that decides if something has value and how much.

A good example is gold. The value it has today is because of the price the people are willing to buy it for. But trap those same people in a desert and sell them water or gold, then I believe water would be more in demand, making it more "valuable".

Bitcoin struggle a poor value this past few months, although now its starting to climb back but its not enough because its still consider a low value after it reached $20k last year.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

Bitcoin value is sometime increase sometime decrease that's what I know about bitcoin value.

Digital currencies are decentralized, that means no company or other third party are controlling or managing it.

That also means that its price all depends on the way its users and investors move their Bitcoins. The reason Bitcoin and a lot of other digital currencies are volatile, because no one controls it and manage its price movements and also the reason a lot of people are hoping and relying on the movement of it.

Very well explained. I totally agree with you. The trust that BITCOIN and other cryptocurrencies have built amongst the users is due to the fact that no third person is controlling it.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

The value of the bitcoin is base on its users. The bitcoin has now solid community, by observing the past graph of the bitcoin; you will find out that the price of the bitcoin is continuing to increase as time passing by.
well you are right cause there is any type of how are we valuing this currency like we can be able to value it based on how can it benefited our needs , and as long as it increase also the value may ever change too.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Romanlevi1980

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:02:51 AM

it's true nature is the name of everything change. similarly bitcoin value is also hanging with the profit & loss market.As much as i believed bitcoin value will go up to the moon because nowadays their are many investors came. It will exist no matter what because of its popularity.
bentive
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:22:32 AM

Just like the forex or fiat currency exchanges such as usd or eu, they are considered rates as it goes up or down. Same thing to BTC which goes up and down in accordance and dependence towards the whole economy of the crypto currency market cap. As we know the volume can be easily manipulated with strong hands of various whales that can plan buys or plan sells to manipulate the price. This is due to the low volume of the current market, which would be completely different in the next decade if it is valued at 5-10 trillion. This is why Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and speculative due to whales and the low market cap. The overall industry and tokenomy is quite pre-mature as well so it can turn into a completely different ballgame in the next decade. Lets just wait and see.
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:25:37 AM

Truly most of all transactions or the value of  commodity depends on the principles of market and demand, the more and more people demand on every commodity and there is no enough supply to sustain that demand then the value of such commodity increases.Bitcoin is good and the value is good at present time and with the bitcoin usage the demand will rise and we hope that bitcoin value will double in the coming months. i hope that the investors will increase investment in the crypto market.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

I hope value of bitcoin will increase, because in this year im in big minus, need some good days.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
I hope the bitcoin will tunbuh faster so that future bitcoin better forever so indirectly bitcoin value will increase.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

We still in the beginning of the Bitcoin Era, I can say that the value of the bitcoin is still cheap. I am really sure that the bitcoin will boom in the following years. Many more people will adopt and use bitcoin as currency.

stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

No just cryptocurrencies, anything has value because people agree it does.Diamonds would be worthless if people see them as just pebbles.Bitcoin's value will grow as more persons join the network
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

It is natural for them to have more demand for a commodity, usually its price will go up over time. Especially as its limited amount. It's the same with BTC.

Shirley Monizz

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

In my opinion the value of Bitcoin lies in its usefulness. It's also where you want to get Bitcoins. No organization can intervene and control. So the real value should be reflected in the security in the purchase and payment.
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

bitcoin is decentralized its value is volatile it cannot be controllable its depends on supply and demand and its population.Since its volatile so it don't have fix price. If it can increase it can decrease too.You're bitcoin has a value but unfortunately not fixable
Amy Halll

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

The Bitcoin value is because the community accepts it, because of the supply-demand relationship that makes Bitcoin valuable.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

bitcoin is more valuable than today. Therefore, the future value of the future is higher than the prevailing price, so we can sweep it in the future.
Well if we look at the potential of the Bitcoin, we can see it getting implemented around the world in almost every aspect of life like the banking sector where it can bring possible changes in the banking policies. It can also improve the monetary policy and fiscal policy of a government by enabling the government to reduce the printing of votes and hence reduce the inflation.

So irrespective of the current values of Bitcoin, it is going to be more expensive in future. One of the possible medium of exchange around the world.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

Bitcoin is precious. You can visit the different trading platforms so you will be able to grasp how the price of bitcoin and even alts were made. In trading the people decide the value how high or low they want to acquire a bitcoin, on the other hand people set a price to sell a bitcoin or buy.
Bitcoin will remain precious for ever, bitcoin is in fact the need of the day and its value will continue increasing because of the increasing number of bitcoin users, and the benefits that we are getting from bitcoin investment. therefore bitcoin will continue increasing its value and will continue to become precious for a long long time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: