Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:19:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4652 times)
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

I am very happy for your success.
Can you please tell us which campaigns you participated in: Twitter, facebook or signatures? Also, how much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?

shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

That was an eye opener to all outsiders who never believe in the profitability of bounty hunting. My story is similar to your own. I am full time participant of bounty hunting as my day job  and my family has never had it so good. I am not ashamed to be part of bounty hunting in this forum
Thats why i post this, i really want to show all that bounty have full income potencial, if you do it everyday and if you are not lazy!
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

I am very happy for your success.
Can you please tell us which campaigns you participated in: Twitter, facebook or signatures? Also, how much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?
Thanks mate  Smiley i was participating only in Twitter and Facebook!
P.s Also i take part in OAX signatures with newbie rank, but as I said before, there was small profit from it, now i am trying to get rank up, to participating in signatures with at least member! Smiley
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

At least you can teach someone step by step how do you able to do it ? *maybe someone interest and merit your post
Cryptocurrency have their own chance to make people earn money in different way and if only my government also support cryptocurrency as well, it's become more great !
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

I'm very happy for you. It's nice to hear good stories. Things will get even better for you as the market improves. Great days ahead!

Megababa

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Wow. You tried mehn. Thats a lot of hardwork. How I wish bitcointalk can suspend merit for now so that we can move up the ranks easily for signature campaign.
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

At least you can teach someone step by step how do you able to do it ? *maybe someone interest and merit your post
Cryptocurrency have their own chance to make people earn money in different way and if only my government also support cryptocurrency as well, it's become more great !
Yes, i can try, i will be happy to help all who are interested in bounty and will be ready to work hard to achieve results!
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

I like that it happened. I think bounty is cool. I really hope I can save up enough for them to stop working. I was very surprised when I earned the money on my job it's almost half a year will have to work from 9 am to 12 PM

Great results mate, i hope market will recover and i will have the same sum Cheesy
Wow! that is really amazing, I hope that I can have something like that, but as of today don't have much time in joining and learning to study about bounties but was inspired that there are bounties that are really profitable, hope that one day I could join them as well.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

I'm happy for you, unfortunately I also have three months of experience, but during these months I earned only $ 30 because three companies paid $ 10 each, the rest were a scum. You know how to choose companies.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

--cut--

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

congrats from me for this. 2500$ in 3 month is really impressive. this is a lot of money for me too.

today i joined my second signature campaign and still waiting for the payment of the first campaign, that will arrive in some days.

hope i will have the same success like you.
valessiobrito

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

I like that it happened. I think bounty is cool. I really hope I can save up enough for them to stop working. I was very surprised when I earned the money on my job it's almost half a year will have to work from 9 am to 12 PM

Great results mate, i hope market will recover and i will have the same sum Cheesy
Wow! that is really amazing, I hope that I can have something like that, but as of today don't have much time in joining and learning to study about bounties but was inspired that there are bounties that are really profitable, hope that one day I could join them as well.
I'm just analyzing the campaigns I'm going to join for a long time, I can just study their documents for a few days. then try to work with Twitter and Facebook and write articles ( the very concept I'm already good at this time, you know ), and articles a quality. in the end, the campaign turns to earn good money. I've only been involved in a few so far.
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

I'm happy for you, unfortunately I also have three months of experience, but during these months I earned only $ 30 because three companies paid $ 10 each, the rest were a scum. You know how to choose companies.
If there are mny users who are interested i can make topic how i achieve these results step by step!
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

as in my bounty experience. it is amazing from starting. i had hardworked in starting after words i learned it. it gives me more profit. and some bountys are suddenly raised at highest price. so i feel amazing in the bounty experience.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

I'm looking forward to my first experience. Hopefully, it would be a good one. I heard that most of the bounties are scams or not so worthy. I hope that what I have chosen bounties are good one.
abiiiii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

I just recently started joining bounty campaigns, too. I hope I'll also be able to have such great results. I started joining social media campaigns last month and signature campaign last week. Knowing that supporting altcoins may get us to earn as much as you do is great. Hoping that the industry of the csmpaigns I joined in will succeed!
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

I just recently started joining bounty campaigns, too. I hope I'll also be able to have such great results. I started joining social media campaigns last month and signature campaign last week. Knowing that supporting altcoins may get us to earn as much as you do is great. Hoping that the industry of the csmpaigns I joined in will succeed!
Of course you will have great results, but you need to remember that results will be not i one week or two, its minimum 1 month when you will se income from bounty!
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

It`s good for you! Continue to work and get paid. I am living in the country where the minimum salary is around 100$) So, crypto is the best chance for me!

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

It`s good for you! Continue to work and get paid. I am living in the country where the minimum salary is around 100$) So, crypto is the best chance for me!
Yes, i hope crypto will have great future, where each of us who have problems in their country with jobs have all chances to earn money only with internet and computer!
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

just do not give up, it will be hard in first month but than will go more easier, good luck!
jankole14

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

Its strange that nobody give to him Merit, he opened eyes to many users that bounty works, that there all can easly earn money, answer to many questions and was very active when many user was writing to him, its really strange that he havent get any merit!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: