Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4652 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

Wow, really excited with your post and I have just joined a bounty and it is going on, hope I will also get some tokens after ICO. As you said bounty is a very good earning method in this forum but we need to choose a good and potential bounty to be successful so that we can get our tokens without any issues.
macoinz

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

I believe the bounty though have not followed the signature of. for although the ordinary result is promising and even coin bounty results from very reliable to satisfy the necessities of life let alone for the future. opportunities for the huge bounty and fondly missed.
MikeM33

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

Bounty hunting doesnt need any amount or investments compare to mining and trading which you will need plenty of money to produce more rewards and in bounties you will only risk your time and effort which is better than losing your money in trading.
RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

bounty experiments that I have done about 40% bounty that I follow is a success and provide benefits although not too big I am happy because of the bounty campaign in my opinion including a great job and sufficient income. it's just a matter of bounty program we have to wait up to 3-7 months to make a satisfactory result.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

Congratulations. Those are good earnings for just three months (and I am guessing less than part time). Considering we have been in the red for a while, those earnings could multiply. I''ve also had positive results from most bounties I have participated in, a couple were not as great, but still it is a great opportunity.
xALEXUSx

Activity: 541
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

Bounty's cool.I participated in all popular and received a lot of tokens.Then it was for me the most profitable and I spent little time on it

I think it will be a very good ICO of the TokenGo project, which allows using standard solutions for ICO and other ways. TokenGO has  the designer of sites and offices for ICO and Bounty campaigns,  which make the site  and the cabinet to receive cryptocurrency very quickly. Hope this project is very interesting and I expect a great profit.
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Congratulations. Those are good earnings for just three months (and I am guessing less than part time). Considering we have been in the red for a while, those earnings could multiply. I''ve also had positive results from most bounties I have participated in, a couple were not as great, but still it is a great opportunity.
Yes i am waiting now when market recover it essly can give me over 3k$ for these tokens!
shaman11 (OP)

Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:16:28 AM

Bounty's cool.I participated in all popular and received a lot of tokens.Then it was for me the most profitable and I spent little time on it

I think it will be a very good ICO of the TokenGo project, which allows using standard solutions for ICO and other ways. TokenGO has  the designer of sites and offices for ICO and Bounty campaigns,  which make the site  and the cabinet to receive cryptocurrency very quickly. Hope this project is very interesting and I expect a great profit.

hah i am also participating in TokenGo , hope for big money there Grin
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:40:06 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 12:52:28 AM by jademacoy

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
I am fan with doing bounty but doing as many as 2-3 bounty only because i could not afford to give much time about doing bounty and for me it will just fail. I only joined facebook bounty campaign, Signature bounty campaign and twitter bounty campaign. All are in different ICO so as not to compromise scam ICO. If the other ICO bounty will fail then i still have the other two which i join in different ICO. And yes i agree to you all ICO' are legit but due to failing in getting investors some of the ICO will probably fail. So as a bounty hunter if you are going to promote an ICO it should be promoted and give also your brilliant ideas in promoting not just for the sake of accepting rewards you must let the ICO to succeed in order for you to get your rewards or bounty.

modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:10:46 AM

That is very good result. Unfortunately bounty takes too much time. The count of projects must be great to make real profit. Now I try carefully analyse bounty campanies before to participate. Some of them don't pay any rewards or change conditions and it's necessary watch them all time at chats or like this.

paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

if I am private, I am still looking forward to my first experience. Hope this is great. Based on my observations on the various threads here, most say that if there are fraudulent gifts, they are very rare, unlike in airdrops. These days, the one that still has a high trust rating is a rewarding project.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:30:10 AM

I believe that, what a lucky that i joined in this forum last year, where it didn't that hard to raise the rank and follow the bounty.

In the beginning, i start to play in faucet and airdrop to produce. I tried to take $35 from airdrop result to grow the belief and it really happened. I was more interested.

I keep on looking for way to produce more and more after asked in some groups, all suggested me to join in bounty. Some bounty that i followed was bounty that already ended, (i wasn't research it yet that time) a month i keep on looking for knowledge and it was really amazing when i found bounty project is amazing and give such amazing result.

Greeting for all bounty hunters.

BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:54:12 AM

Yes!It's worth $1500 because we're in a bear market, if you hold and when the market go bull again, you can easily triple the amount without doing anything

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
roseding

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:22:47 AM

My bounty experience is that you have to trust people when introducing people to a project. You have to tell the truth about the advantages or disadvantages (if any) of a project you refer to them.But when you join a bounty program or free projects should be selective, because there are projects that are full of rubbish. You need to find out about the project. I also have a little experience when joining the free ico or the bounty.I was successful at the hydrogen project and today I would like to introduce you to a free project ico. It is marinecoin.You can find information about this coin at bitcointalk, or on the net or on other social sites like facebook, twitter like this:ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarineCoin_MTCAbout this marinecoin coin, also known as mtc.Marinecoin has a fast block-chain with a transaction speed 500% faster than bitcoin, confirmation speed can be increased 100x times the default speed during busy hours of the day.In addition, saving energy in trading is also the advantage of Marinecoin.It’s always fair distribution.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.That coin is always friendly with iod friendly environment.It is a dev less.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.As for fees, do not worry because it always zero fees transaction and high security in transaction.Marinecoin solves the problems of blockchain such as bitcoin which is the speed, the cost of transaction.Marinecoin is the fist dev-less seft sustaining cryptocurrency.So a coin convergence factor must be a good coin !?You can verify what I say when you join the marinecoin community and participate in it.The best thing is that it’s free ico 20000 coin every day http://marineco.in.Let’s hurry up and wait! Do you want to miss the opportunity to earn $ 100,000 !? If not, hurry up!The marinecoin community always welcomes you enthusiastically!
Duzenn

Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:45:12 AM

The difficulty of choosing a good bounty thread is enormous.
Because it is currently in a bear market, most of the bounty threads are not worth participating.

Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

That was great number you have there buddy. My experience was quite different, the bounty I first participated wasn't as successful but to sum it all it was fulfilling.
They have great project but it's time to shine may not be as of now. Maybe in the coming months.
But good for you.
sambelulek99

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

really a proud experience, at the beginning may hesitate with the results to be gained. This is a crypto world full of surprises, chances are there are some people who are not as fortunate as you.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:04:29 AM

Same here in our country imagine we only paid 7$ a day for 8 hours,  there were also establishment who pays 3 $ a day for nine hours..can you imagine that? its not enough to buy food so doing bounty campaign is much worth it. I love doing bounty's than  working full time with this very less salary.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

first get a payment from the bounty is not how much in the can but the second time I did not receive payment because hacked but I continue to follow bounty until the main job.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:16:30 AM

Currently bounty is too many participants so the amount of token earned from the bounty is not much as before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: