Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam  (Read 3009 times)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Actually this is not a fault of Bitcoin or Ethereum, in fact this is not a fraud but a very risky investment because we may lose our money or get a bigger profit, but we need to develop our skills and knowledge in this technology before investing and have a very large patient to wait for the best price.
The knowledge in the technology is not important. You only need to know how to use your wallet and how to protect it. What is important is your trading ability.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

This is not fraud. Though these cryptos are highly risky investment but they can lead to good profits in the future.
Volatility is a characteristic of the coins which make them great investment assets. You have to be patient through this market dip and hold onto your coins.
Bitcoin has the potential to cross the $15000 mark by the end of 2018 and similarly Ethereum is gaining more and more acceptance day by day and can cross the $1500 mark easily by the end of 2018. You can expect good returns from these coins in the future.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

Many people already became millionaire with those crypto you mentioned. Its just that you bought it during hype and until now market is down . Patience is the key to success . Good Luck !  Wink
The true is that he needs some more time to get something from those investments, if he is patient enough he could get some income in coming months in my opinion.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

I'm sorry you have such a bitter experience, but you're mistaken. This is a correction of the market and can not do without it.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

Since prices fall far when you invest you consider bitcoin and ethereum is a scam? I think it's wrong because every big increase there must be a big drop too, it's because the price of the crypto is very volatile. We also know including me that when bitcoin prices go from $ 1,000 to $ 2,000 as well as eth and many people are selling their coins, they get huge profits. So this is not a scam I think, this is part of the fluctuations.
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

Investing in crypto is very risky, and you should know it before investing in crypto. And if you want to benefit from bitcoin and ethereum you have to have patience.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

Oo why should BTC or ETH be a scam because of your investment Oo

You should think of long term investment , not making mouch money in short time.
Sucht an shity thread should be deleted

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

Many people already became millionaire with those crypto you mentioned. Its just that you bought it during hype and until now market is down . Patience is the key to success . Good Luck !  Wink
These are actually the people who intent to invest in these crypto currencies and want our opinion because we have been here for some time now. You are right, because if both of them were scams or bubbles, they would have not mad such worthy market cap.

So many people have earned billions of dollars and are still in the pursuit of more. It is legalized by so many countries and the economists sitting in these governments are not kids.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:17:36 PM

I am convinced that all those who chose to invest in this market moved solely and exclusively by the great speculative wave of late 2017 and early 2018 deserve the great losses they are suffering, because in some way they are the cause that this market has become a mess that has dragged us all into the quagmire.

For my part I am happy to see the market at this low point, because in this way many speculators will be scared away and only those who are really interested in this promising technology will persist here.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

That's choice and that's is your decision nobody can stop you because everyone have an freedom of choice in their lives.

Sorry don't offend for me i think your not enough understand the bitcoin as decentralized volatile cryptocurrency and you listen to the thoughts of other peole against the bitcoin.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

What you say is very chaotic and full of emotion, it looks like you are one of those people who do not understand how crypto currencies work, so when you buy you don't think about them carefully. It should be that's when you ask, not now. Because, the current condition is very different, not the same as last year. But because you already bought it so you should hold it. You must believe that Bitcoin and ETH prices will improve again. I need to remind you Bitcoin and ETH aren't SCAM.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

I think because you lose money on your investment that doesn't mean it's a scam, you just don't understand how the market works. So now let's buy and hold them, maybe we will become millionaires in the next few years, which is very good.

lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

It's so funny mate. Are you a troll? Beacuse it's okay for coins to fall in price. And it's ok for them to rise. I think this huge scales just making you fear and panic. It's ok, believe me. Everything will be fine you'll see.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

my friend you bought at a very high price. why do you get something more without knowing it. I will hopefully be patient and it will be much higher prices if everything goes well.
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

It looks like OP started his investment just because of the mainstream. At least he could read a bit about what bitcoin is and how the market works. Basic knowledge is a must for people who want to involve in this cryptocurrency community. Big risk is waiting, but big profit is waiting as well.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

I think because you lose money on your investment that doesn't mean it's a scam, you just don't understand how the market works. So now let's buy and hold them, maybe we will become millionaires in the next few years, which is very good.

well, maybe he has lost a lot so he did a lot of news and spread about a fraud. eth and bitcoin are impossible to cheat. only a lot of losers will say he loses
Upercusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

It was unnecessary to buy currencies for such a high price. And you hate the market now cause you just hurried with decisions  Huh
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

It was unnecessary to buy currencies for such a high price. And you hate the market now cause you just hurried with decisions  Huh
users of crypto currency and investors makes decisions on investments in this or that coin, But if it is Bitcoin or etherium, then for today it is the most promising coins on the entire crypto-currency market.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:57:24 PM

i think you must have check and do your research first before investing.. you cannot say they are scam until the price is 0 Grin Grin
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 08:02:00 PM

If you but at that price you should hold them for long, i think bitcoin will have a new ATH even if will not happen this year i think on 2020 you can take a profit. And you can't say they are scam, is only the time problem ăst when you buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: