Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN)  (Read 1170226 times)
zot57

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

This 3i bashing is getting tiresome, lets move on.  I was in 3i until forcibly switched and got paid approximately what I thought I was owed.  This was not a scam in my opinion.

For those that claim to have lost RVN's; if loosing 200-300 RVN's is triggering you, skip the next two or three trips to Starbucks, man up and move along.  All of this whining, caterwauling, and crybaby postings are indicative of a level of immaturity that would indicate you belong on some teenage web site about the Kardashians.

Please, no more.  Big Zim and his pool are gone so are the RVN's that it held.  He claims to have been paid everything that was owed and based upon my payout I believe him.  If you feel you were inappropriately paid, let it go and look for a new pool.  Ten to Twenty USD is not worth all this angst.

It is a scam project from their OFFICIAL POOL. Who doesn't think it's a scam can send me 1.500 ravencoins, no problem. If it's not a big problem, you can send me 1.500 coins and I will cash them when they reach $0.5. So not worth it? then you send me those coins, agreed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zot57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

Why is official thread of Ravencoin still supporting SCAM POOL --> threeeyed.info ThreeEyed Ravencoin Pool
SCAM PROJECT THEFTS HAVE STOLEN MY COINS.
I WANT THEM BACK NOW.
Justanothercrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

This 3i bashing is getting tiresome, lets move on.  I was in 3i until forcibly switched and got paid approximately what I thought I was owed.  This was not a scam in my opinion.

For those that claim to have lost RVN's; if loosing 200-300 RVN's is triggering you, skip the next two or three trips to Starbucks, man up and move along.  All of this whining, caterwauling, and crybaby postings are indicative of a level of immaturity that would indicate you belong on some teenage web site about the Kardashians.

Please, no more.  Big Zim and his pool are gone so are the RVN's that it held.  He claims to have been paid everything that was owed and based upon my payout I believe him.  If you feel you were inappropriately paid, let it go and look for a new pool.  Ten to Twenty USD is not worth all this angst.

It is a scam project from their OFFICIAL POOL. Who doesn't think it's a scam can send me 1.500 ravencoins, no problem. If it's not a big problem, you can send me 1.500 coins and I will cash them when they reach $0.5. So not worth it? then you send me those coins, agreed?

The only one scamming here is you, unfortunately. You're stealing time and energy from people that could otherwise be contributing to a project, and you're spreading misinformation.

I told you the truth. You refused to accept it. Offers were made to repay upon proof of being owed that. You refused that openly, and instead went on discord and here spreading that this whole thing is a scam.

You viewed yourself as more important than the thousands of people this project impacts and refused to accept repayment, and refused to try to provide evidence that you were owed it.

As far as I'm concerned; you owe the community the difference in price between what it was trading at and now, because you decided to try to take the ship down with you. You're responsible for punitive damages.

I'm here when you decide to pay what you owe.
Drimer

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

I don't want to miss a visit to Starbucks if I agree that the one who is guilty of this situation will go to Starbucks. Also will go to my money.
It isn't fair.
zot57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

The only one scamming here is you, unfortunately. You're stealing time and energy from people that could otherwise be contributing to a project, and you're spreading misinformation.

I told you the truth. You refused to accept it. Offers were made to repay upon proof of being owed that. You refused that openly, and instead went on discord and here spreading that this whole thing is a scam.

As far as I'm concerned; you owe the community the difference in price between what it was trading at and now, because you decided to try to take the ship down with you. You're responsible for punitive damages.

FIRST YOU pay me. I want those coins BACK. I will NOT let it go. Project will be announced SCAM, we will make websites, and other info on Internet for people to know the real truth.
They owe me coins, period.
NChink

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

There wasn't an "official pool" per se, but I can see why you're confused on that one in particular. The dev team doesn't operate a pool. They don't mine the coin. They don't control the community.

The dev team makes the coin what they want it to be, through lots of trial, error, and months of coding to prepare for the fork.

YES THERE WAS!!!! they have wrote that on first page. DON'T LIE TO EVERYONE. It was there in bold text!!!!!
I want those coins back.
Now everyone wants to washt their hands from this, that's not gonna work like that. Project is a SCAM if they don't return coins from their OFFICIAL POOL.

Both ANN's were NOT under control of Raven Devs and project leaders, and both ANN's were and are controlled by COMMUNITY members. It was NEVER posted that Threeeye was the official pool on the OFFICIAL site, ravencoin.org.

No one is trying to wash their hands, specifically not official Ravencoin Devs - it's in the hands of the community and more specifically Threeeye - Go see Zim on Discord. Complaining here is not going to make your coins magically disappear and you'll most likely just get put on a ignore list by people getting annoyed by your posts.
Aismen

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

FIRST YOU pay me. I want those coins BACK. I will NOT let it go. Project will be announced SCAM, we will make websites, and other info on Internet for people to know the real truth.

Yes please, go ahead and report it scam to the universe. Spend time with that and let's close the subject.

Other people, please stop spamming this thread with this useless nonsense. He's not gonna understand whatever anyone says.
Justanothercrypto

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

"The truth, as proclaimed by 'Zot57': The ravens departed the wallet to be seen nevermore. I shall continue to bicker from the floor. Where is all the money that I adore? Since all of my friends and family, I do abhor. I shall proclaim myself righteous and true, forevermore."

You have been shown emperical evidence that your claims are false, but you continue to see yourself as the prophet of your antiravencoin religion. If you're owed anything, then prove it and the community will try to take care of it.

As we have offered to do for about two days, now.
zot57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

Both ANN's were NOT under control of Raven Devs and project leaders, and both ANN's were and are controlled by COMMUNITY members. It was NEVER posted that Threeeye was the official pool on the OFFICIAL site, ravencoin.org.

No one is trying to wash there hands, specifically not official Ravencoin Devs - it's in the hands of the community and more specifically Threeeye - Go see Zim on Discord. Complaining here is not going to make your coins magically disappear and you'll most likely just get put on a ignore list by people getting annoyed by your posts.

Bigzim is chicken, he doesn't respond to anyone there. He didn't response not to one message. First I sent him nicely what is the problem with my coins, NO ANSWER.
That pool and that guys are scammer. REMOVE them from first post immediately. BigZim is taking this project down.
I want those coins back.

On their website they have linked to THIS thread, if it's not official thread from them then REMOVE IT from that website.
Techgtv

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

I have had healthy discussions about satuff in the forum and we didn't always agree, but you are just not owning up to YOUR reponsibility. YOU invested time and money that you COULD NOT AFFORD TO LOSE. you gambled and you lost.

stop calling things official when there is no official. give me a screenshot where the RAVENCOIN INVESTORS tell you that 3i is an official RAVENCOIN BACKED POOL.

you can't. stop for the love of god stop blaming others for your lack of security measures and lack of owning up to your OWN responsibility.
zot57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

I have had healthy discussions about satuff in the forum and we didn't always agree, but you are just not owning up to YOUR reponsibility. YOU invested time and money that you COULD NOT AFFORD TO LOSE. you gambled and you lost.

stop calling things official when there is no official. give me a screenshot where the RAVENCOIN INVESTORS tell you that 3i is an official RAVENCOIN BACKED POOL.

you can't. stop for the love of god stop blaming others for your lack of security measures and lack of owning up to your OWN responsibility.

Hahaha you are saying that there was never written official pool on first post? Then you obviously are new to this project.
We all saw what it was there, they can't lie about that. It was THERE in bold text official pool!!!
AltCoinCon

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

did someone of you already try to mine rvn with a gaming laptop? (hardware like GPU GTX 980m)
zot57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

I suggest they remove all pools owned by BigZim individual if they want to have another clean start with community. If they remain supporting him, it means they support scammer, theft.
Justanothercrypto

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

I suggest they remove all pools owned by BigZim individual if they want to have another clean start with community. If they remain supporting him, it means they support scammer, theft.

It already happened. Threeeyed was the only one and it's closed. Now what?
zot57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

First post still has it, and replacement pool https://mineit.virtopia.ca/  it's obivous its again BigZim behind it.
Guy has scammed people once, he will do it again. I don't understand how they trust him when he scammed people on large scale. If they don't get that, then they are either stupid (then I have huge doubts in this project) or part of it.
Justanothercrypto

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

First post still has it, and replacement pool https://mineit.virtopia.ca/  it's obivous its again BigZim behind it.
Guy has scammed people once, he will do it again. I don't understand how they trust him when he scammed people on large scale. If they don't get that, then they are either stupid (then I have huge doubts in this project) or part of it.

Virtopia was the newest pool and redirected from it to keep the hash spread out. Virtopia is run by @Charlie in Discord. Try again, kiddo. I know you're angry, but tin foil goes on food; not your head.
q89p426

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

"The truth, as proclaimed by 'Zot57': The ravens departed the wallet to be seen nevermore. I shall continue to bicker from the floor. Where is all the money that I adore? Since all of my friends and family, I do abhor. I shall proclaim myself righteous and true, forevermore."

LOL this just make my day
zot57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

Virtopia was the newest pool and redirected from it to keep the hash spread out. Virtopia is run by @Charlie in Discord. Try again, kiddo. I know you're angry, but tin foil goes on food; not your head.

Problem with this is that now we don't trust them, they are using the same exact pool with just few colors changes. Funny thing is kiddo, that both old and new replacement pool are on the same hosting. Ha! what do you say now kiddo? just too many coincidence for me.

I will not run into same mistake again trusting them. I definitely lost trust in this project. Somebody is trying to scam people here. And I have scanned all pools, whoever wants to change registry records go ahead, I made a copy of all of them, NO more scamming.

This project is becoming hilarious.
fkjnfndjn

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:10:23 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Why is official thread of Ravencoin still supporting SCAM POOL --> threeeyed.info ThreeEyed Ravencoin Pool
SCAM PROJECT THEFTS HAVE STOLEN MY COINS.
I WANT THEM BACK NOW.

I think you need to consider that participation in a decentralized  financial system may not be for you.
sonyswarm

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

Any reliable US based pools? I was using 3I and now supernova however I would prefer pool that is closer for less rejected shares.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: