Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2568 times)
arkond

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

perhaps, altcoin have more opportunities, than at bitcoin.
there is blocktime which is shorter, than bitcoin, have faster speed of transaction, for example, the smart contract for ethereum, etc.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

because when altcoin prices increase then the profit earned will be greater than investing in bitcoin.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

my goal of knowing bitcoin and altcoin is to make money, and both are the best way to get that. altcoin will be better than bitcoin because altcoin can provide many advantages with shorter time than bitcoin, because I think bitcoin will really benefit in long-term investment
the major point is that bitcoin will never be pump upto 100-5000%. its impossible for bitcoin but on the other hand that pump upto 100-5000% is possibly for only altcoin. so altcoin is more profitable than bitcoin.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

probably because the bitcoin price drops so that altcoin is better than bitcoin, and with the decline of bitcoin altcoin more attractive because its price is cheaper and better, but the price of bitcoin cannot be compared with others because the altcoin market depends with bitcoin markets
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

I'm a big fan of Nano, it's definitely the most advanced coin from a technically point of view and solves nearly all the problems from minable coins like BTC, LTC, etc. As cryptocurrency and trading pair it is infinitely superior. The technology is unique at the moment (similar to IOTA but not quite the same!) but the team must hurry to promote the coin, get new partnerships, make the coin visible and usable for masses. Only if mass adaption is achieved the coin could and will take over nearly all the other inferior currency coins. I think in the future minable energy wasting coins could be banned as environment get's more and more important and a lot of people don't like BTC for this reason (including me).
pitgar

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Technically speaking you are right. Almost every altcoin is technologically better than Bitcoin. Ethereum has smart contracts feature; Zcash, Monero, Verge, Bitcoin Diamond have better security options for anonymous transactions; Wanchain and Fusion will have interoperability with different blockchains. However, Bitcoin was number one in this industry, that is why it will retain the function of "digital Gold".
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

Technically speaking you are right. Almost every altcoin is technologically better than Bitcoin. Ethereum has smart contracts feature; Zcash, Monero, Verge, Bitcoin Diamond have better security options for anonymous transactions; Wanchain and Fusion will have interoperability with different blockchains. However, Bitcoin was number one in this industry, that is why it will retain the function of "digital Gold".
In my opinion, this statement are wrong. Why we could say alternative coins is better than bitcoin when it called it alternative. Alternative means alternate only. Or in short just a second options the bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency and I don't see any reqson that the alternative coins are better than the bitcoin
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

BTC is the champion and suffered many crashes but never ever disappeared.today the entire crypto world depends upon BTC,when BTC go down rest Altcoin also show same behavior and vice versa.there are many other good Altcoins which are technologically sound but can't better than BTC.
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

I think no altcoin can over lap or even beat the bitcoin. We should be happy that bitcoin is still on progress and we should keep the bitcoin at is finest. We all know that bitcoin is so unstable and we should know the importance of bitcoin other than any altcoin here. Let's be real we all know that no other coin that can over lap the bitcoin just to be honest. The bitcoin is the father of crypto currency. And that's the truth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
atamism

Activity: 464

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Maybe they see their self or selves at the altcoin community. So they say that altcoin is better than Bitcoin. But they don't know how the bitcoin works. How bitcoin manipulate the entire crypto, how the team work just to have a better crypto world. For me altcoin is just a piece or branch of the bitcoin. It is just a part from it. We should know the value of Bitcoin not just the altcoin. Just saying.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

I can agree that altcoins can be better, because it provides us more options to invest in different things, which is a good thing. At the moment not one altcoin is more powerful than bitcoin. People currently trade their altcoins to purchase bitcoin. But going forward, it altcoins can start being on par with bitcoin in value for example the way Dollar/Euro/Pound/Yen are being compared, then it would be major boost for altcoins. 
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

hmm if altcoins was no better than bitcoin, there would be no altcoins.
i think in there are several advantages of altcoins that not exist in bitcoin platform such as smart contract.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

For me bitcoin is better than altcoins because bitcoin can gives a large amount of income than altcoins.
Some altcoins are also shitcoins because if you already bought it, you will realize that it doesn't have a real value when you convert it in to real money.

Many altcoins last year grew tens of times more than btc, I believe that in the portfolio you need to have both btc and alts

dewynijhof

Activity: 292

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

I think it's hard for us to compare bitcoin with altcoin. There are huge potential altcoin, it can x10 values ​​in short time, but also the altcoin is scam. However Bitcoin is different, Bitcoin is the king of the market, the price of all altcoin is influenced by bitcoin. I believe that in the next few years Bitcoin will grow stronger and more stable. Bitcoin prices will rise to the moon someday and make a lot of money for long-term investors.

invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

I dont usually compare bitcoin and altcoin, but if I was gonna ask if which is better to those two, I wont go for altcoin, altcoin is used in any different ways, indeed it is. but bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins, without it, no altcoins that has been created today, and every altcoins is being converted to bitcoin, so without bitcoin, altcoins is useless, that's why bitcoin is better.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

What altcoins are you talking about ? Most of ICO's are scam , all they whant is to fool you and take your money . They can't bring anything new and useful to crypto , or real world , while bitcoin is a father of cryptocurrencies and already change the world with a blockchain technology . So , I think any altcoin can't be better than bitcoin by definition .
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

I do not think altcoin is nicer than bitcoin, for me bitcoin remains the first choice. Altcoin does provide benefits but for long-term benefits, bitcoin is the best.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

There's quite a number of things about your post that isn't true.

First off, bitcoin was never created to replace paper currency, you should read Satoshi's original whitepaper, just google it.

Next, altcoins don't represent a stake in the company.
The value of an alt doesn't represent the value of the company.
It just represents the speculative price that people are willing to buy and sell it for.
There are literally hundreds of cases where the company has "risen in value" through development but the price of their coin didn't rise along with it.
And, of course, there are hundreds of cases where the company hasn't risen in value at all and the coin's price rose dramatically.

By getting a more acurate view of what is going on in the crypto world, your investment and trading choices will be more informed and lead to higher profit.

In a truly healthy economy, you want it to be diversified and sustainable.
That means that bitcoin can coexist along other coins, and also along paper money and traditional banking systems.
There doesn't need to be a competition for which one will "win".

serjik228

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Basically, their advantage is a direct correlation between the activities of the company and the value of their tokens
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

What you are accurately describing is how shitcoins function and how little volume they have. This provides a liquidity problem and as a result Bitcoin is easier and better to trade because of it. Don't venture too far into the shitcoins because you will run into that exact problem of how do I get rid of all this in a timely manner  Huh.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: