Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2568 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

Different crypto are used for different purposes
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

Different crypto are used for different purposes
It's right. But still 30-40% of the crypto currency must be kept in bitcoin, and to buy and increase it on drawdowns. I do like this.

Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

because you can get a lot of profits by a lot of other coins because bitcoin is just one unlike with the altcoin there are a lot and also to get more profits in the same time

al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

If we talk about investing in cryptocurrencies, then altcoyins are more attractive, because here you can earn a lot of xxx. At the same time, bitcoin is more reliable as an investment in cryptocurrencies.
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

yeah, maybe I'm not an expert on the technical features of coins and tokens, but also in programming, but this doesn`t need to be understood at all that BTC has already outlived its and needs to be replaced by a good altcoin.
arapgeceleri

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

I do not think there is a better altcoin than the bitcoin at the moment. because it is very difficult now to create a altcoin that will replace bitcoin. In the future it will replace the anther ethereum.

Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

I do not think there is a better altcoin than the bitcoin at the moment. because it is very difficult now to create a altcoin that will replace bitcoin. In the future it will replace the anther ethereum.

If you look at the technology behind the coins, then I would say that there are a lot many altcoins out there which are more advanced when compared to Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is still the number one crypto thanks to its massive user-base.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

Better? We talk about Fact, Altcoin more and more cheaper that Bitcoin and you can get it easier.
Also, Altcoins will give you profit in Short-Term because they so volatille, example ETH. In few days, the price around $300USD. Now back to their track.
And, many small people (Bounty Hunter) spend their Crypto in Alt, because it liquidity.

genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

I don't agree with topic's tittle. Are you imposing your thoughts? Altcoin is good, very good and worthy to invest. But I think altcoin isn't better than Bitcoin. Although bitcoin is not the perfect digital money, but it's original. Altcoin is just a copy of Bitcoin. "Bitcoin can never replace the paper currency", sorry but you mean altcoin can do it? Haha, but I think you are wrong.
You said the altcoin was better than bitcoin. But we also know altcoin price depends on bitcoin price. When bitcoin down, it will down. Altcoin is just a bitcoin's shadow. You can't be better if you depends somebody. Altcoins are mostly traded against Bitcoin. If bitcoin fall, crypto all fall.
You're right. The altcoin will have a bright future and it's worthy to invest. But it can't be better than bitcoin.  Cool

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
greydking

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

Altcoins are better than bitcoin for investment. Bitcoin passed its period of rapid growth, and many altcoins are just beginning to spread.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

Bitcoin is the very first coin and the most popular.I think that this is the best that a person could create in our time and I believe that he will replace the fiat money

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

It depends on which altcoin you are investing in. There are some altcoins out there, which are having huge future potential. These coins are having small market caps and they are capable of giving you 10x or even 20x returns.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

if altcoin is better than bitcoin it is impossible in my opinion. because bitcoin itself is the king of all coins. which can approach the bitcoin price alone is just a few coins. such as ETH, LTC and BCH.
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.
You are absolutely right. ICOs without use-case are shit, but instead of looking towards new ICOs, look towards newer ICOs which are really nailing the use-case. Coins like Lamden, Paragon Coin, EOS, Can are the ones which will have a definite use-case starting Summers or Fall. They will be big in 2018.
GerardDurwin

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

See coins which are much much less than their ICO price. They will have a great prospect to rise. DYOR for Paragon coin, Flixx and QLC.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

Only at one side - more of the are more technological than BTC. On other things BTC is better.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

I think altcoins are not better than bitcoin but if you have 1 btc you will always have 1 btc if you do not buy altcoins.I choose to buy altcoins because I like the idea of increasing my bitcoin amount.Thats why I buy altcoins
serg_13

Activity: 85
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

Yes its good to invest in altcoins as an extra investment carrying profits in short term period but only some coins with potential and real project are worth investing others not.On the other side bitcoin is the first cryptocoin in world. And the most strong. By the way if you wanna have "easy money"  best way is buy after or on pre-ico.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

This may be true for only very few solid altcoins. The advantages of altcoins is that they can give you a better return on investment than bitcoin.Most people still hold altcoins for the purpose of converting to bitcoin at the profitable time.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:10:28 AM

bitcoin is the main thing in cryptocurrency and is the parent of all altcoin, let's see if bitcoin decreases definitely all altcoin will come down but otherwise will rise. why could it be so? try if all altcoin must be calculation through eth and btc then in exchange to each currency so that bitcoin become one unity all altcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: