Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2570 times)
MMDDG

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

Utility coins such as BERRY are great because of their real world use application. It's used for long term rentals and crowdsourcing costly security deposits. Depending on whether your a tenant or a landlord the use of BERRY can change. The best part about the plarform, which is already working product generating revenue that can be seen at http://rentberry.com , is that it is a one stop site for all your long term rental needs. You can send applications, fill out an e-lease, or even send in requests for maintenance.

BERRY is the ultimate altcoin because the company has $30 million yo make it better snd the value of the coin is really low right now. This equals a perfect opportunity to enter the market. BERRY is available in multiple exchanges such as hitbtc and idex.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

Probably with so many people investing in altcoin, it's no wonder altcoin is better than bitcoin, because many people invest in bitcoin in the long run because with Altcoin you can invest in the short term and get a quick profit but greater risk
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Among the cryptocurrencies bitcoin is really perspective choice, because it doesn't need commidities to promote, just to become stable         
MalinkaOw

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

There is better altcoins than bitcoin, because it's much cheaper to purchase for an investments, but bitcoin is still the most promising crypto
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

bitcoin is dominating the market but I think it's open means it can be used anywhere like paper money, I do not think we can compare it with it. because it is different money physical properties of bitcoin digital.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

I  believe that bitcoin will stay as it is and the strong foundation it made will never be shaken. But their are so manu ICO right now that are planning to be ahead of bitcoin which has real people behind them. So, the possibilities that altcoins will be better than bitcoin is absolutely 100%.

Your logic is ridiculous. Just because there are so many ICOs, you think that it will be able to overtake Bitcoin? I am afraid that in the world of crypto-currencies, it is the quality that matters and not the quantity. You can have thousands of worthless ICOs, and still Bitcoin will remain as the king of crypto.

Having so many ICOs doesn't mean an overtake of bitcoin. But the total maket percentage of others is at its best, all time high point at %26 approximately. This is not an overtake of bitcoin, but this is a big share for the altcoins.

Please check it from https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage website. There is also a graph about this.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

any altcoin is better than bitcoin. I think bitcoin is the best coin. No good coins from bitcoin on the market. If it was good, it would not be the 1st  on the market.
onurlu-adam

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:09:59 PM

i do think its better to invest on altcoin rather than bitcoin.altcoins specially undervalued coins gives a better return of investment.
Alternative coins or what we called altcoins and bitcoin are different coins.
jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

If we talk about investing in cryptocurrencies, then altcoyins are more attractive, because here you can earn a lot of xxx. At the same time, bitcoin is more reliable as an investment in cryptocurrencies.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

I'm trusting bitcoin but i don't trust all of the altcoins, because there are a lot of altcoins.
I think there are only four or five beautiful altcoins.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:04:45 AM

You can not say that calm is better than Bitcoin! In your portfolio there should always be both altkoins and bitcoin, this will allow you to earn more! If you talk about the advantages of altcoyins, you are some of them faster in transactions, others are anonymous, but still Bitcoin remains king!
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:12:21 AM

The nicer Altcoin of Bitcoin is Ethereum. in terms of development, Ethereum can also be said to have a rapid development.
can be seen from the price of Ethereum which continues to increase from time to time. with this evidence, Ethereum can also be said to be better. but cannot yet surpass Bitcoin.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:21:51 AM

Bitcoin and alt coins are both good at their respective areas and we all know that Bitcoin is the foundation of all the altcoins circulating in the market today so don't say altcoins are better. If there's one thing advantage of altcoins is the better blockchain of it, so if ever bitcoin make it's blockchain good then there's so little chance of altcoins taking over to it for the next years. The best thing is to support both coins and continue holding so that when the time comes for crypto market then you have plenty of coins to sell in order to gain some amount of money.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

people say that altcoin is better than bitcoin because its low price is now so more investors invest in altcoin and the greater it is.
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

It's right that bitcoin beats them in value, since most of altcoins don't really do anything different at that moment
shtodelat

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

Why do you want coin # 1 to fall in price and in popularity, which is the most reliable , compared to all other altcoins like, for example, ETH, which can't without Vitalik Buterin..
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

I agree that nowadays, statically speaking it would be more profitable to invest into ICOs. Because the profit you might gain is just enormous. On the other hand Bitcoin has some stability to it, and people really like stability, so that is the reason they mostly invest in it.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

In my views, bitcoin should not be compared with altcoins since bitcoin has been in the crypto market first and it's been several years being established while alts where just starting to build up it's currency. Bitcoin price is not comparable for now with atcoins and basically altcoins were dependent on the bitcoin market. Once bitcoin make a rise, altcoins follows and if bitcoin is on dip, altcoins tend to dip also.
I think bitcoin is still better from alts for now since this is the baseline for any increase adjustment.
huubao193t

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:03:24 AM

I think altcoins are not better than bitcoin but if you have 1 btc you will always have 1 btc if you do not buy altcoins.I choose to buy altcoins because I like the idea of increasing my bitcoin amount.Thats why I buy altcoins.
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

in my opinion no better. only altcoin tends to be more playable for daily trading. While bitcoin is more suitable for long term. Altcoin also has a very diverse type, with technology that is also diverse. it is not surprising if this altcoin fan continues to grow every time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: