Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2573 times)
samvel86

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

I'm don't agree that altcoin is better than bitcoin. In my opinion no one coin can be better than bitcoin. Because bitcoin is number one right now and it's the king of crypto.
Kia mono

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

I think altcoins are not better than bitcoin but if you have 1 btc you will always have 1 btc if you do not buy altcoins. Maybe if the problems fortunately indeed altcoin can provide larger. but in fact the same also bitcoin, however, changes will not be as fast as altcoin which is not too high a value.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

I quite agree that it is better to invest on altcoin rather than bitcoin. The main reason being that there are altcoins that have better project than bitcoin and they have a real project will develop over time. So i think its worth to invest on altcoin cause if cryptocurrency have future and continue to survive in future i think the one will dominate the market will be these altcoins.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

yes, I believe in the potentials that altcoin have and some of them are doing very good in the crypto community but I still believe bitcoin is better than than altcoin because it has more promising potentials than altcoin.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Among the cryptocurrencies bitcoin is really perspective choice, because it doesn't need commidities to promote, just to become stable.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

I think Bitcoin may be replaced by other altcoins in the future, because there are many shortcomings of Bitcoin and there is no effective way to solve it. In the future, I think it is possible that there will be perfect altcoin!
I think they are faster, cheaper. But bitcoin just lucky to be the first. He has a quality that other altcoins do not have. With bitcoin by 2018, this is almost impossible, and I think bitcoin will still be the best coin in crypto.
Yes that Bitcoin has a power and a level of trust that is very difficult to compete with altcoin. it is evident from marketshare that has been going on to date, market share owned by Bitcoin is very large and in this short time may be up to 5 years ahead then I remain optimistic that Bitcoin will remain the best. it's all because until now there has been no other coin that shows a good prospect and can exceed the quality possessed by Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be replaced if there is a technology that is much more sophisticated and much more secure. For now I remain confident about Bitcoin !!!
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

as an investor altcoins are a good way to increase my bitcoin quantity. on the other way some altcoins are better than bitcoin because of their better blockchain. faster, better network sizes and less fees. such as ethereum.

turn the page
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

as an investor altcoins are a good way to increase my bitcoin quantity. on the other way some altcoins are better than bitcoin because of their better blockchain. faster, better network sizes and less fees. such as ethereum.
well this is some of the way also that i have been experience for that a lot of altcoin is some of the good way of making money that in bitcoin that is why this is so much to be better than in bitcoin and this is depends on than altcoin that you been choose for.
Lataman

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Its not correct I think bitcoin is better then altcoin because bitcoin is much better that all altcoins all together.it is a digital gold for all of crypto.altcoin have a bright future but the demand for bitcoin makes it far more superior.I believe altcoin doesn't mean altcoin can overtake bitcoin.
safonovaan

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

In my opinion,, only ETH can give better return in comparison to bitcoin. All other coins are very  unstable and they might not exist in next few years.
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

The current price change depends on bitcoin, because it looks like the price of all current Alcoins, from the crypto bitcoin currency market directly affect the price of subcoins, but the subcoin is low and some of them have much higher potential. This is better for investors
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.
I do not agree to you that altcoins are better than bitcoin. If you will observe the cryptocurrency market nowadays, you will find out that the investors are keep patronizing bitcoin than altcoins because of its characteristics that the altcoins doesn't have.
proofofstake.com

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

In our opinion, PoS altcoins are better in general. PoS is the better algorithm as it is more energy efficient than PoW and also incentives - in PoW miners can mine the coin without owning it and only doing it for the profit. On the other hand in PoS stakers posses the coin, which means they have invested in the project and want it to succeed. This helps build a more stable community which will eventually lead to the long term growth of the said project. Focus on PoS coins when investing in cryptocurrencies and you will have higher chance of success on the market ! Good luck !
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

I strongly disagree with that since bitcoin is the founder of all and without this altcoins created by the project is nothing but a trash. Since back then, token created by a company is very common but now it's very popular because some of it depends on bitcoin. Without the idea of blockchain, ethereum will not be created then some coins that are registered on it are not exist.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

I do not think that altcoin is better than bitcoin, it just that people have different interests to someone that likes bitcoin, to whom likes altcoin. Many people invest in altcoin because the price of altcoin can rise in a short period of time by several times but also they need to know that the price for altcoin can drop dramatically so altcoin is very risky. Unlike altcoin, investment in bitcoin seems less risky to me because the price of bitcoin is less volatile than the price of altcoin.
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

I think bitcoin is much better, however, bitcoin has changed the paradigm in society, and for those who have done various research, I think they would prefer to bitcoin

vanlinh228a

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

In terms of utilization and real world usage, Bitcoin is the best. But in terms of making profits and getting super rich overnight, your best bet is the altcoins. Investing a thousand dollars in a very good altcoin can give you as much as 20 thousand dollars or even more in a short period of time.
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

altcoins, first, improve the shortcomings that were allowed when creating a network of bitcoins. In addition, the current altcoin solve some important problems that would facilitate the work of financial systems and other industries.

rdzepc

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

I think that everyone prefers something that has a background. For example, when we buy a certain product, we choose its brand first. Bitcoin doesn't have team support. I think this is the reason why people are increasingly looking for altcoin!
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Its not correct I think bitcoin is better then altcoin because bitcoin is much better that all altcoins all together.it is a digital gold for all of crypto.altcoin have a bright future but the demand for bitcoin makes it far more superior.I believe altcoin doesn't mean altcoin can overtake bitcoin.

Bitcoin price right now always down and some peoples more comfort with altcoin. But i think generally most peoples think bitcoin is better than altcoin. With current market movement, many investor wont buying bitcoin because they worry on the price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: