Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2565 times)
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:25:11 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 01:43:08 PM by jaocoincrypto18

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

Indeed, you hold a commodity in the company from your investments of Altcoins as in the first place they were utility tokens for a certain product like you are holding an assurance that will guarantee your earnings with them but i think this will be also an advantage of Bitcoin against Altcoins in which Bitcoin don't need a commodity to promote and to advertise just to attract more investors. Therefore i think the advantage of Altcoin against Bitcoin is the price in which the new comers and small time investors could affordably to purchase Altcoins and start a simple investments.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

I would not say, it is definitely better, it is just different. Bitcoin is still the only true cryptocurrency for a lot of people, the one with real value, the original. But see greater growth potential in some alts, and for that, it can be a good idea to invest.

Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

Altcoins, and ICO-s are investments with much higher risks, but also more potential gains. Think, it is better the diversify your portfolio, to hold both.

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

All altcoins are built mostly on the Etherium platform, among them there are a lot of good projects, so in terms of investment it is better to altcoin.
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

There has no trouble to finding people to exchange my coin.  If I tell about altcoin, it’s not bad but not better than bitcoin.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

Well, it is not that altcoins are better than bitcoin. some of the altcoins is worse than bitcoin.
But altcoins have more features and advantages because altcoins is a development of bitcoin i think.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kphonetic

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

Bitcoin takes the first line with a capitalization of $ 191.6 billion, and the second one - with a capitalization of $ 116.7 billion. Both digital currencies are traded and traded on stock exchanges. ETH is a whole virtual platform, built on the basis of blocking, that is, a continuous chain of transaction blocks.
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

in order to argue that the viola is better than bitcoin you need to be at least an expert in cryptography, I think you are not a Vanga of predictions and will not be worth the guesswork. Be a realist look at the schedule of bitcoin as soon as it is in the red all the market with him flying into the abyss. as long as bitcoin will be more than 1/5 of all the money in the market, it will remain-God
Dreambigacm

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

it all depends what you want to achieve , but I can predict that you are here as everybody for profit and win some money, so profit is not on bitcoin it is on altcoins that have promising projects
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.
Because ALTCOINS can make more profit compared to BTC. For example, a certain coin, just released on the stock exchange with an ICO, which is promising can make 200-500% in a few months.
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

You don't invest in a company, but just give them money. Nobody has any responsibility to you. Bitcoin is holding on the faith of market participants.

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
5hoop5

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

Well, in fact, such a question is not correct, since under the Altkoks is meant a whole set of crypto-currencies. It is more logical to formulate the question in this way: "What kind of crypto currency is most advantageous for mining?"
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

If you become attached to the existing equipment, you need to immediately understand which crypto currency can possibly be mined on it. For example, bitkoyn is profitable to mine only on ASIC-miners.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

Bitcoin is purely speculative currency, for bitcoin there is no development, except blockchain, unlike most altcoin
Almost for any coin there is a development or some kind of system
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

I do not think that many will agree with this, but still very many people actually really think so, because the most important thing is the size of the blocks of bitcoin, which means that the commission price and transaction processing time for altcoins are many times faster.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

Well, it is not that altcoins are better than bitcoin. some of the altcoins is worse than bitcoin.
But altcoins have more features and advantages because altcoins is a development of bitcoin i think.

Absolutely right no one can surfass bitcoin potential because theres a lot of altcoin that have no real product or intension to improve there project, a good project need a good product to introduce in themarket to attract more investor to patronizing there project, and a bitcoin prove that all.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

For me bitcoin is still the most valuable currency. My goal is to really have more bitcoin than any other altcoins. But since i don't have that much resources i venture into altcoins to make earnings because some of it can also provide good profit.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

I don't think so, when the Bitcoin price decline, all the market include Altcoins decline. If the Bitcoin price rising, the Altcoin would not be rising in the same time, for me I will invest in the Bitcoin better to Altcoins.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

That entire comment made my brain cramp. For starters the entire first line is beyond contradictory and makes absolutely NO sense at all
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

Many people have different explanations about whose better than altcoin or bitcoin. They have different statics in according on what is best one to be give them gaining more profit or just investment. I think bitcoin is more better on that, but in easy way of process interms liquidity of some parts i prefer the other one.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: