Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2570 times)
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

I believe that altcoin is better than bitcoin because in a short time altcoin can grow in price several times

For me bitcoin is better than altcoin, because bitcoin started it all. It is the first crypto that can give us huge earnings. Even the price is up and down bitcoin will remain the best among other crypto.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

Altcoins are better than bitcoin because you can get bigger profit. Plus technically it is better and faster. Many altcoins solve problems rather than bitcoin
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

Because of their lower prices, there may be more upside in the future, and people are more willing to invest in altcoin. I think this is why altcion is better than Bitcoin.
In my opinion, no altcoin can be better than BTC, BTC is still the king in the market, they can only be good at the present or temporary, but over time people refer to BTC to hold . So I think BTC is still the best penny.

Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.
A big no from me if you say altcoins are better than bitcoin...if you are a true crypto lover you will never say that...but if you just wanna earn from pump and dump coins then may be you can love other alts..bitcoin is a the genuine crypto-currency and have real life application which i dont think many other altcoin will ever have...

rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

First of all, bitcoin will never do x1000. Since he already did it. And even a couple of X's for Bitcoin is an incredible event and it can take months and even years. The conclusion is that the benefit is easier to make from alts.

hadao.38

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

I think bitcoin is much better that all altcoins all together,bitkoin is the king of crypto,"digital gold" and it is incorrect to compare it with any of shitcoins.The only exeption of the coin is Etherium,this coin is also good as bitcoin.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

I don't think anyone is better than anyone, but bitcoin is the best investment value, because the community and consensus of bitcoin are not comparable to other Altcoins.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I think altcoin will become better than Bitcoin is if it becomes more secure and at the same time offer larger scalability. It seems to me that bitcoin will still be the king of cryptocurrency for the next five to ten years. People still believe to invest in bitcoin since the pairing system at the moment, we can only buy cryptocurrencies with either BTC or ETH.
rachelshineofstar

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:34:17 AM

Good time of day.Yes, it is nonsense.And the theme of the lady is not quite correctly named.No altcoin will be better than bitcoin ever.Bitcoin is the main currency and will remain so.I have a lot of advantages for its development.Bitcoin is not a winning currency.And everything else is dust!
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

Your idea is correct. When the circulation of any cryptocurrency is very low, its value will drop rapidly! It even crashes, but bitcoin is unlikely to happen because of the huge amount of money it has!

rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

Bacause for now many coins appears and that is potrntial to take profit from them. And the price is still cheap and lower than bitcoinm
kelincrad

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

Altcoin has a lot of new technologies. But bitcoin is still better for me. He's been through a lot of situations. And still is and will always be the king of the cryptocurrencies
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

if we pay attention to the technical aspects of bitcoin and altcoins, then we will see that bitcoin has obsolete technologies that are not modernized today, it is very important now that people know how the popularity of bitcoin is its trump card
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:43:04 PM

Seeing the bitcoin that lately did not show any technological advances meant then I prefer altcoin. Many altcoins have more innovative technology than bitcoin. Just unfortunately this altcoin lacks the trust of the people and is less popular. I just suggest to the altcoin developer team to remember to implement the marketing and promotional strategies of a developed altcoin. This is to gain public trust and altcoin can survive in the market. I am only concerned if there is altcoin that the technology is very good but out in the market. Let's appreciate the latest technological innovations. If indeed altcoin technology is better than bitcoin, let us acknowledge it and appreciate it.
mimota159

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:30:27 AM

probably because the bitcoin price drops so that altcoin is better than bitcoin, and with the decline of bitcoin altcoin more attractive because its price is cheaper and better, but the price of bitcoin cannot be compared with others because the altcoin market depends with bitcoin markets.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:43:23 AM

i personally believe that bitcoin is in a higher value now so if we get bitcoin we have spend more to get profits. but altcoins specially undervalued coins gives a better return of investment.

Alternative coins or what we called altcoins and bitcoin are different coins. Bitcoin is the main coin so they depend the price of altcoin based on the price of the bitcoin.bitcoin can give you a big profit if you hold it and sell it properly whole the altcoins are giving you an good investment because the price is enough only and not high as much at the bitcoin
because of the number of Altcoins more than Bitcoin make it as a dominant support that exists on the market Cryptocurrency. in addition to its increasing development makes Altcoin very capable to be relied upon and become the main coin is supported to make the future of CRyptocurrency increase quickly and well in the future.
lissa brak

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:45:59 AM

Cryptocurrencies has high volality market and it could rise and fall all of a sudden,you need to know that new altcoins has much potentials and greater technology than the old ones,that is why we will always have some altcoins that will stand beside these well known altcoins that existed years ago
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

if we pay attention to the technical aspects of bitcoin and altcoins, then we will see that bitcoin has obsolete technologies that are not modernized today, it is very important now that people know how the popularity of bitcoin is its trump card

That's the thing that bitcoin has superiority over others because it is the most popular cryptocurrency and it has the first mover advantage that's why many people are adopting it compared to others that has lesser adoption and superior in terms of scalability and transaction time. A lot of times that bitcoin has been compared side by side to other coins in its specification and there are even others that is faster and no transaction fee but since bitcoin is superior in terms of adoption then it is better cryptocurrency over others at the moment.

Cryptocurrencies has high volality market and it could rise and fall all of a sudden,you need to know that new altcoins has much potentials and greater technology than the old ones,that is why we will always have some altcoins that will stand beside these well known altcoins that existed years ago

There are what they call the new generation altcoins that has new features and more innovative than the previous coins and much more better than bitcoin but then these coins are not that famous yet and not use in its actual use case that's why it has less attention so less demand but as time goes by, these coins could get the attention that they deserve as the technological world would move on to blockchain technology from the standard technology we are using nowadays which is centralized.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

I think that Bitcoin is still the most popular coin and it is still the leader on the cryptomarket. Moreover, the price of altcoins depend on bitcoin price. So I don’t think that there is a better altcoin that bitcoin.
BitForceOne

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

The king will stay on scene during a few years, problably for innumerable motives ,for example great technical development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: