Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2568 times)
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

I consider that altcoins look more appealing than bitcoin. Because they have more potential to grow. If you invest in altcoin now, you can be a rich person in some time.                                                                  
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

the altcoins of the transaction are cheaper and pass much faster, this is a big plus, I'm afraid that even the etherium is now used more often than bitcoin, but I do not think this is bad.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

i think because altcoins is a development of bitcoin. They are created because bitcoin need some improvements.
But some of altcoins are not a good coins too. A very good altcoins are exist few only, it is worth to buy though.
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:22:09 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

our experience shown that Altcoins are suite for trading is better than BTC, some of whales only use BTC for trading, but other people use altcoins to take more profit. for example if BTC raise about 10% some of altcoins raise more than 50%, so people like altcoins for their trades.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

There are so many kinds of coin around the corner , cheaper and good to attract people to invest ,it depends How much you can afford to invest . You can start UP  with altcoin  then Go UP  when earn much. Nothing wrong with that. As long as you have trusted  and have confidence  to invest with that kind coin. It is worth buying or even join their signature campaign to earn some rewards.  For now Bitcoin is at peak , dominating and has the highest value. It is more than  worth to invest  bitcoin and nothing compete to it.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

It's because the average price is very affordable. so if I personally think altcoin is better than bitcoin to be invested. bitcoin is very expensive for me. I do not have enough money to buy 1 Bitcoin
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

I do not think that altcoin is better than BTC, only BTC is the king of the cipher market, the best coin we can buy and hold, they can rise sharply in the future. Maybe in the near future, BTC will go to the moon.
banhmicohaiz88

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Bitcoin perhaps the top but its too hyped so such jumps as was last year, I think not . I would look for a prospective coin which, like bitcoin in the past, could break the maximum . bitcoin will be more dynamic . strictly personal opinion .
hailam123322

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

I think there is no coin better than btc.  But now coin number 2 after btc is eth.  This is a very good and promising coin.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

There are some people says altcoin is better than bitcoin, because cryptocurrency has different in terms of customers attractions, and there are some people who attracted on investing altcoin, but it is not suppose to be that altcoin is better than bitcoin totally, because bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency. In terms of value, bitcoin is always better than other coins.
Yes, I also think of that one. Bitcoin is still the best crypto coin. But on the otherhand, there are also some potential alternative coins in which we can also earn big if we invest. And they can be trusted too. I do like etherium.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

No doubt bitcoin is definitely the best coin out there in terms of popularity and achievements it has gain. But altcoin on the other hand has some good qualities that bitcoin don't have. Altcoins have diversity and there is a coin available for you nobmatter what your need is. I think that is one of the biggest asset altcoin has that bitcoin doesn't have.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:13:25 AM

i personally believe that bitcoin is in a higher value now so if we get bitcoin we have spend more to get profits. but altcoins specially undervalued coins gives a better return of investment.

Alternative coins or what we called altcoins and bitcoin are different coins. Bitcoin is the main coin so they depend the price of altcoin based on the price of the bitcoin.bitcoin can give you a big profit if you hold it and sell it properly whole the altcoins are giving you an good investment because the price is enough only and not high as much at the bitcoin
with yesterday's EOS experience progress so increased to make EOS has a price and value is increased so high. so it would be great to have EOS for better support from Bitcoin and become a flagship coin that is able to answer the more varied market challenges.

Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

There are some people says altcoin is better than bitcoin, because cryptocurrency has different in terms of customers attractions, and there are some people who attracted on investing altcoin, but it is not suppose to be that altcoin is better than bitcoin totally, because bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency. In terms of value, bitcoin is always better than other coins.
You can be right at you statement but i think the reason of some peoples why altcoins is better than bitcoin is theres so much to pick and if your expert on picking altcoins that have potential you can get a profit with a small price to it. we know bitcoin has the record of the most valuable cryptocoin.
In my opinion maybe they are the same us for bitcoin part you can say that theres a higher chance to increase in a whole year which can be possible if the whales included to it.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
lkcryptostar

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

Bitcoin of any altcoin is better in terms of reliability. All altcoins originate from bitcoin. They a priori can not be better.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

Bitcoin has built a legacy that is had to break if not impossible. They have stood a test of time. Altcoin can only try but can't, I guess and will not beat bitcoin in terms of value. The bitcoin company have been consistent in delivering promised value and always developing. With the multiplicities of altcoin it will be difficult to break even.
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

Many people think that altcoin is better than bitcoin, I do not know why they can say that. They always say that altcoin is more stable than bitcoin, how can it be? bitcoin controls all coin prices, how can altcoin be more stable. It's weird.
Incognito01

Activity: 378
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

I think altcoin are a digital analogue of securities and represent a project that develops application aimed at solving practical problem. Therefore, in some cases, the potential for the growth of the price of altcoins is much greater than at bitcoin.

sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

We can't unequivocal conclude that altcoins better than bitcoin, and for now it is obvious that bitcoin is lead power on the market.
lkcryptostar

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

Some altcoins are really better than bitcoin because technological developments are shining. Bitcoin has nice working code but it cannot keep up with latest tech. Anyways altcoins are obviously better, btc is the most secure.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

It can not be said that all altcoins is worse than bitcoin, but bitcoin was and remains the king of cryptocurrencies. Each of them has its disadvantages as well as advantages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: