Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2568 times)
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

Altcoin is alternative coin for ICO and any coins come in but it doesn't meant altcoin is the best than bitcoin. Bitcoin is much more proven it comes to profits than to altcoin.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

I think in the crypt world there are 2 coins that have good prospects for the future are BTC and ETH, and BTC remains a major in the cryptocurrency world as some countries have also acknowledged its existence while altcoin is not like that.

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

I think it's hard for us to compare bitcoin with altcoin. There are huge potential altcoin, it can x10 values ​​in short time, and also, some altcoins could be scam as well. However Bitcoin is different, Bitcoin is the king of the market, the price of all altcoin is influenced by bitcoin. I believe that in the next few years Bitcoin will grow stronger and more stable. Bitcoin prices will rise to the moon someday and make a lot of money for long-term investors.
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

The advantage of altcoin is that they can give you more growth than btc. especially new ones who just came into stock trading for the first time with a good fund
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

for now you can't really say such thing that one will be overtaking BTC at the top. I believe the basic fundamental of bitcoin which is the basic thing that most people  love about it will make it stay a long time on the top. There lots of lots of Tokens in the market especially the top 5 to 10, If you really make a review on it these are coins with potentials but there are lots of works to improve and developments to work at.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

i don't think so. Bitcoin is likely to gain most of the functions that are in the second and third generation altcoyns. Instant payments will be made through the Lightning Network, smart contracts with Rootstock, a sidechain with Drivechains, confidentiality with the signatures of MimbleWimble and Schnorr.
bountyhunter433

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

I dont rhink so,as for me bitcoin is always better than altcoins.The only reason to change bitcoin for altcoins is a short price speculation during a partucular coin pump on any of exchanges.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

it seems to me that it is impossible to say which of these coins is better and which is worse. both altcoin and bitcoin have their advantages and disadvantages. a lot depends on the purpose for which you choose between bitcoin and altcoin
fork100

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Yes damn, read the basics of crypto and lockup, bitcoin supports only about 7 tricks per second, if everyone starts using it, it just can not stand it, and any new altcoyans try to increase and scale it all.

KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Yes damn, read the basics of crypto and lockup, bitcoin supports only about 7 tricks per second, if everyone starts using it, it just can not stand it, and any new altcoyans try to increase and scale it all.

If we consider the technological side of the projects, then surely many altcoins can be better than bitcoin. But do not forget that other factors play a very big role as well: popularity, already existing capitalization of the project, its infrastructure and introduction into this business! Here bitcoin is in the lead!

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

Altcoin cant be better then bitcoin becose all this blockchain based crypto currency is best in different ways.Altcoin is better becose they ate based on ethereum and have smart contracts and app develope platform btc is more like currency ,big market cap and more stable..

Maya56674

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:44:36 AM

I agree that nowadays, statically speaking it would be more profitable to invest into ICOs. Because the profit you might gain is just enormous. On the other hand Bitcoin has some stability to it, and people really like stability, so that is the reason they mostly invest in it.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:57:03 AM

what altcoin? I dont see any altcoin that is way more better than bitcoin. bitcoin is far superior than any other altcoin even in ethereum.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

I don't believe that altcoin is better than bitcoin because altcoins are very far away compare to bitcoin and in terms of popularity and profitability bitcoin is still very known.
wishman93

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:12:18 AM

What altcoins are you talking about ? Most of ICO's are scam , all they whant is to fool you and take your money . They can't bring anything new and useful to crypto , or real world , while bitcoin is a father of cryptocurrencies and already change the world with a blockchain technology . So , I think any altcoin can't be better than bitcoin by definition
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

Altcoins are no better than Bitcoin, just for altcoins are new projects that are perhaps more promising and the price of new altcoins can grow more strongly than Bitcoin.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:19:52 AM

I will only consider the altcoins better than bitcoin if they are no longer affected by its price fluctuation. Almost all altcoins follows every bitcoin price changes and when the whole market is red, it means bitcoin is in downtrend. When it comes to features and innovations, some altcoins are better than bitcoin and they had also faster transactions. But in term of price and market capitalization, bitcoin is still leading with wide margin.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:26:57 AM

The price fluctuation of altcoin is much larger than that of BTC, and the degree of earning money from owning altcoin is much larger than that of BTC.

hasbdzb8382

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

I  believe that bitcoin will stay as it is and the strong foundation it made will never be shaken. But their are so manu ICO right now that are planning to be ahead of bitcoin which has real people behind them. So, the possibilities that altcoins will be better than bitcoin is absolutely 100%.
Criptonline

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

Altcoins are not better than bitcoins. They give a phantom hope of earning easy money. But when the market is red they depreciate faster than bitcoin.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: