Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it grow ETH ?  (Read 130517 times)
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

Even if you do not go into the jungle of the economy, then apparently stagnation with growth is caused, in my opinion, artificially. For myself, I concluded that while the rate is low it is necessary to become more active and buy, and then - to wait for recovery. I think October-November will go into your mouth
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sival hunter13

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

Ethereum atteact more investor because of it's affordable price and we know that the ethereum are more stable than the bitcoin. it's just only a three years since the ethereum is create and use. so I am sure that ethereum will grow and grow ad the yeard goes by. Lips sealed Lips sealed
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

Of course ethereum will be able to grow, ethereum is a good project and highly accepted by the investors. Ethereum is not a bubble but I think ethereum is a very promising cryptocurrency.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Ethereum is very easy to experience a big rise if everyone is strong holding ethereum. let the price of ethereum increase and whales will buy it at an expensive price.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

Of course ethereum will be able to grow, ethereum is a good project and highly accepted by the investors. Ethereum is not a bubble but I think ethereum is a very promising cryptocurrency.
But for growth it will happen to make coins so increase and generate more profits. with its ability to keep increasing, making Ethereum the best growth coin compared to other erratic Altcoin, and having Ethereum will be very profitable.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

I am sure that, yes, the etherium will also be able to return to higher prices. Bitcoin is already trying to start a new trend upward. I think that the etherium will go after bitcoin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
xKillMooR

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

Yes, it definitely will grow and conquer the crypto market. I am currently holding them for further sale
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

Ethereum atteact more investor because of it's affordable price and we know that the ethereum are more stable than the bitcoin. it's just only a three years since the ethereum is create and use. so I am sure that ethereum will grow and grow ad the yeard goes by. Lips sealed Lips sealed

Yes, it is really evident that ethereum is fast growing over the years and surely has a long way to go. Bitcoin has been leading and already a legend for it is the first born of this industry but ethereum has its own story of success too. Due to the fact that ETH has gained more trust and is widely used for most projects, this will surely reward a good profit to all ethereum investors in the future.
cryptoblezin

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

Ethereum is seen by me as a long term investment. The price of Ethereum will definitely grow pretty well in the nearest future only that no one can be certain about what its future price will be but certainly it will moon. It worth holding even if it will take one to two years. I always try as much as possible to never lack Ethereum in my portfolio at any point in time because of its future potential.
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

The ethereum is a good and reliable coin that will not die, if only because many ICO projects work with this token. But also, as in 2017, it is not worth waiting for a big growth.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

I'm pretty sure that the price of Ethereum will start to rise soon. In my opinion, this is the best coin on the market, at least at this stage. I mean, from a technological point of view, application and all other aspects of the coin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

will definitely grow, the business of time, for long periods, is even profitable. right now is the right time to buy
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

I'm very optimistic that the ethereum will continue to grow, and even become the number one chance because the daily volume of transactions continues to rise while bitcoin continues to decline, I'm confident and optimistic that the ethereum will reach at least $ 1500 by the end of the year.

..........///....../////..........
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

Cryptocurrency in my opinion will grow, and will not fall, cryptocurrency will replace the Fiat currency in Blockchain network or internet. and here the ETH will be an important part of its growth.

znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

Obviously, it's not a bubble and you should not think so. I am sure that both bitcoin and Ethereum have a great growth prospect and should not neglect this opportunity to earn

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

Yes at this moment we can see the improvements of ETH in the market even there are times that we see facing a lot of crisis on the market but thats also the reason that we are know how strong is ETH because it still standing strong and also one of kind great in a lot of crypto currencies in the market and i know that ethereum will continue to make a lot of improvements not just its value but its uniqueness amongs the other crypto in the world and prove its reliability in the decentralization world of crypto currencies.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

Ethereum has been the backbone of many ICOs of late and for that reason alone, it will continue to grow always. Newbies who were just introduced into crypto through bounty/airdrop even know of ethereum more than btc due to the constant request of eth address.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

I am absolutely sure that ETH will start its active growth in the near future. Now ETH and BTC are the two main currencies in the crypto market, an excellent opportunity for investment.
emmiebrizzie

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:08:23 PM

Ethereum is a very good project, so many project are built on it and I believe there is a big room for success and growth for ethereum
JelganNa

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

I longing for eth boilersuit tendency withstand to prosper, it watchful has some time ago larboard its insight in the star of crypto. Like anything it tendency hardihood ended its bicycle of ETH is a crypto that has a capacity of improvement and I was thinking about if Bitcoin will be overpower by ETH sooner or later and looking forward on that, While Bitcoin is in boast today various and crypto aficionado discusses this may going to happen.ups and downs however which is not out of the ordinary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: