Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it grow ETH ?  (Read 130517 times)
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

even at low prices there is not a pump, there is NO BULLRUN, and news are bad.

Forget about this. Agressive traders will continue to pump a bit the coin, bull trap, and then sell fast. This IS TOTALLY DEAD DUE TO GREED AND MANIPULATION.

See it now, or suffer it.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

Until now ethereum has not been able to show a significant increase, on the contrary, the price continues to show a very sharp decline, what can they do? just survive

makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Etherium is like a silver, so it should be growing with some time, it is widely used and have large market capitalization.
JackyLon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

The current ETH until now has not increased but decreased, but I think sooner or later it will recover and grow stronger. This time I think this is a good opportunity for long term investment because ETH has perfect system. Now just keep your patience and wait and I believe it will thrive in the future
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

I really believe that cryptocurrency will grow more and more.I believe that Ethereum could overtake Bitcoin as being the top Crypto in terms of “market cap” and shoot up from here. Ether made a case to transact seamlessly with emergent technologies.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

The current ETH until now has not increased but decreased, but I think sooner or later it will recover and grow stronger. This time I think this is a good opportunity for long term investment because ETH has perfect system. Now just keep your patience and wait and I believe it will thrive in the future
Right now the price of ETH is still not increasing, but still it will grow even more sooner. Also ETH really have potential so there's possibility to grow it like what happen last year. Then it also good to buy this kind of crypto because of the top crypto and it also good for holding in long term because its possible to increase. Ethereum right now is one of the promising crypto that you can trust because surely it can brings you lot of profit, it also valuable and profitable.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

Right now the price of ETH is still not increasing, but still it will grow even more sooner. Also ETH really have potential so there's possibility to grow it like what happen last year. Then it also good to buy this kind of crypto because of the top crypto and it also good for holding in long term because its possible to increase. Ethereum right now is one of the promising crypto that you can trust because surely it can brings you lot of profit, it also valuable and profitable.
Indeed for now, Ethereum in a falling condition and yesterday Ethereum also rose but it did not last long. Actually, this coin has enormous potential.
And I will wait for these coins until the end of the year. Many people predict that the coin will pass its peak at the end of this year.
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

Everyone is free to argue and convey his predictions about the growth of crypto currencies. In my opinion all crypto currencies are not bubbles but a cycle. There are times when the crypto currency is in a better condition and the price tends to be high and there are times when the price of crypto currencies actually falls and its growth tends to close to zero. If I am asked about ethereum's growth then ethereum is more successful than bitcoin. Ethereum's growth rate is better than bitcoin so it is difficult for ethereum to become extinct because ethereum has almost all the advantages of blockchain. Of course this is a plus point for ethereum to gain more public trust.

In my belief, no one can predict what is going to happen in the market. All opinions are just suggestions. Though technical analyses is more or less certain about what is going to happen. And according to it, the price of Ether will grow.
pamelallaneta

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

For me the ETH will be increasing soon .because of the whale are accumulating the ETH and the strategy of the whales are hold their ETH and wait for the turn the price are back again at 1,200$ same at the last year price the value of ethereum are increasing at the high price and all of the whales who hold their eth at the price of 1,200$ i think now their whales are very richers because of ethereum and their strategy.
Pumpkin Project
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

Till the end of this year 2018, ETH will grow up to 1500 usdt.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

I think ethereum is grow a price soon but for now it is good to buy ethereum because the price of ethereum is dump buy and hold for the longterm trade.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

I think ethereum is grow a price soon but for now it is good to buy ethereum because the price of ethereum is dump buy and hold for the longterm trade.
For ethereum it's really a good coin with promising ideas and teams. The prospect of price increases is of course, but not that far from bitcoin. However, in my opinion he will remain number one for at least 2 years. But I would be happy if it really happened
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

Yes ethereum will grow more and more because this price is not the main price we what it to be even by growing ethereum it will not long to go moon
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

I bought ethereum because I have seen lots of projects using ethereum blockchain technology as well as lots of token out there in market based on ethereum network . There is lots of use cases with ethereum network smart contract creation, decentralised exchange, games like crypto kitties still lots more .so if you believe concept invest snd hold
I really agree with you. The ETH network is very useful for making smart contracts and for creating a new ICO. I think ETH and the network will be very useful for a long time. But is there a way to limit smart contracts? I think there is too much cryptocurrency and which one really can be used to buy a real product

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

Everyone is free to argue and convey his predictions about the growth of crypto currencies. In my opinion all crypto currencies are not bubbles but a cycle. There are times when the crypto currency is in a better condition and the price tends to be high and there are times when the price of crypto currencies actually falls and its growth tends to close to zero. If I am asked about ethereum's growth then ethereum is more successful than bitcoin. Ethereum's growth rate is better than bitcoin so it is difficult for ethereum to become extinct because ethereum has almost all the advantages of blockchain. Of course this is a plus point for ethereum to gain more public trust.

In my belief, no one can predict what is going to happen in the market. All opinions are just suggestions. Though technical analyses is more or less certain about what is going to happen. And according to it, the price of Ether will grow.
That's right, no one can predict what tomorrows will bring to this project, if you are  following this coin then you will be aware about the growth and
all the movements currently been developed by the team, its worth holding and wait till the value really jumped high.
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

First of all this is not a bubble, this is a normal change of market trends. The previous year was one of the best years for cryptocurrency, and since the beginning of January the market is in correction. I would recommend you to read some books about financial markets.

Jiwptw

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

The price of Etherium will grow , I am sure of it for sure .  Etherium is a popular and good coin
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

thereum is a pioneer of initial coin offering or ICO.
This is immediately well received in the community because when the project is still under development, there are already orders from investors as much as 60 million Ether tokens. This started the journey of Ethereum, which was an extraordinary development of the Ethereum ecosystem, which was continually promoted while paying fees for the realm of legality and development.
Finally Ethereum was launched, and the development of the Ethereum platform began, with varying degrees of success. Many people wonder, what's the difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin? After all cryptocurrency.
The fundamental difference with Bitcoin is that Ethereum can not only process transactions, but also complex contracts and programs. This flexibility makes Ethereum the perfect instrument for blockchain-applications.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

First of all this is not a bubble, this is a normal change of market trends. The previous year was one of the best years for cryptocurrency, and since the beginning of January the market is in correction. I would recommend you to read some books about financial markets.

Many people says that it is bubble because they actually don't have knowledge about it, if you really look at the market and will see the previous price you will know that falling price is just really part of the market and soon it's price will increase again .
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

ETH still hasn't reached its peak valuation. And at the current price ($370 per token), I have a feeling that it is massively over-priced. In the near future, it can give up to 15x returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: