Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:27:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3590 times)
Eterbank (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

It seems that any one that open ICO claim to be the first platform that provide a certain service, anyway I don't have problem with project that introduce a business that already done by other companies, but most important is the quality of the project itself and the team behind it, I don't see any advisor in your team.

Our advisor list will be uploaded to our website as soon as all our contracts with them are signed since we require real involvement from them. It will be updated asap

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

It seems that any one that open ICO claim to be the first platform that provide a certain service, anyway I don't have problem with project that introduce a business that already done by other companies, but most important is the quality of the project itself and the team behind it, I don't see any advisor in your team.
I believe the same the project is not entirely new there have been projects with similar ideas before, in order to succeed the project will need to introduce great features faster transactions which will make it better than the others and give it an edge. Let's see how people react to the project in the coming days.

As a closed system of payments between EterWallet and EterPOS only with Eterbank will the transactions you make with your crypto in retail stores be in real time regardless of individual blockchain network confirmation times, we look forward to updating you on this matter in following posts!

green0153

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

This platform was definitely needed. This is well thought of and greatly implemented. Since years, users have been finding it difficult to pay through crypto in the outside world. This just makes it more fun and ten times easier.

+1, just bought tokens 😀
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

Yeah right, because they want to inform other that there are the first to do this features, but in reality many already have this features. Maybe they have certain features that others don't have.
Is true that sometimes a certain project may seems like a very similar to each other, but I know that every project has its own uniqueness that will unleashed its competitors in its way to success just like this project, the Eterbank. I will be looking forward for this project so goodluck and keep striving team Eterbank.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

Does EtherBank have any bounty program or airdrop at this time? Or we can own by only buy this token via ICO?

Eterbank's bounty campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3249010.msg33833904#msg33833904
What concerning airdrop? Whether his start in the future is planned or not? It would help to increase not bad interested audience to the project there is enough in high gear.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

Does EtherBank have any bounty program or airdrop at this time? Or we can own by only buy this token via ICO?

I am also waiting for the team to announce it or if they already have it, or don't have any plan at all to open a bounty campaign. This will surely help to increase popularity.

Hello ehrz22! Our bounty campaing can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3249010.0

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

I am also waiting for the team to announce it or if they already have it, or don't have any plan at all to open a bounty campaign. This will surely help to increase popularity.

I am planning to join the bounty campaign too. Thank you for sharing the link here. I am sure many will join the bounty campaign and it will help to increase the popularity of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

The team looks like a strong team with a great background to the field and they actually have social media account and they are being transparent, but I am wondering why the website was meant for a mining investment according to its registration/title.

Thank you, we will work on getting people to know our team better through interviews and exposes' in order to further transparency.
Regarding you registration/title question, one of the initial ideas as a diversified service included cloud-mining services but was however discarded.

This will be a good update if the people behind this project can attend events about eCommerce and of course crypto related gathering, I think more potential investors will support the platform.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

I also plan to join. Thank you for sharing this link here. Perhaps that's why more people will join the company. The project is just beginning to become known, so before the profit we will have to wait.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

Hopefully this project will get a lot of participants joining thier bounty campaigns. This project will surely succeed with the help of this members.
Khaan.jamil010

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

I read about Eterbank it's looking interesting...😀
Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

One of the most exciting projects this spring. Good luck guys. Bullish on you
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:55:21 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 03:46:32 PM by Dejech19

This platform was definitely needed. This is well thought of and greatly implemented. Since years, users have been finding it difficult to pay through crypto in the outside world. This just makes it more fun and ten times easier.
Actually mate your right,this is a good one.Impressive platform and appreciative program.This might be the answer of the users and investors who longing for a  good and right program.The best part of this project is more freindly and very easy to use.Looking forward for more  updates soon.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

Hopefully this project will get a lot of participants joining thier bounty campaigns. This project will surely succeed with the help of this members.
Bounty is one of the best ways to attract followers to a project. I'm interested in when the campaign of generosity starts and how long will it last?
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

Seems to attract the Eterbank project, whether pre sale is already running ?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

I like such projects for the development of various services for users of crypto currencies. I hope the project will be held.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

I like such projects very much and prefer to participate as much as possible. The truth is not always possible to invest, but I will definitely take part in the bounty, especially at the company's bounty a very generous pool of 5%.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Bounty is one of the best ways to attract followers to a project. I'm interested in when the campaign of generosity starts and how long will it last?

Bounties tend to only invite leeches who don't really care about the project. See the translation campaigns, they're filled with people using goolge translate
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

Yeah, well as far as I know this kind of project is not new here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team of this eterbank project would be patience enough to handle since this project needs more time for promotion. Also, they need much effective program just like having bounties that really makes help in advertising and promotiing this great project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

Bounties tend to only invite leeches who don't really care about the project. See the translation campaigns, they're filled with people using goolge translate

But not all that doesn't care about the project because there are also bounty that are really doing serious project and wanted to be popular by offering some bounty program. Some ICO were very strict about translation and they know that some are only cheating with google translator.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: