Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:09:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3590 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

Are the team planning also to launch a  separate signature campaign that will be paid is BTC? I think it will have a big effect on the ICO promotions, There are many who are interested to join there.
This aspect really could expand audience of the project very in high gear. But, unfortunately, as practice shows if at the beginning of the project of it hasn't occurred together with start of the main branch, then it won't be and in the future, the exception will be possible, but I am not sure.

If they are fine with the response from the community so far maybe the just don't deem it important to also have a sig campaign.
Yeah true may they don't want that but its really important if you ask me Having your signature around is of great importance and help with creating awareness among members

stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

Great project with a great team! The idea of ​​the project is very good. I think the project has a great future.
I believe in this team, it will achieve its goals!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

I think that this is really a great project but i also think that their must be some efforts done in the languages and details.

They can pay for the super shitty translations from people here who're looking for more shitcoin tokens for their "bounty hunting" full time jobs

Just by looking at projects bounty program you can already see if they have the credibility to compete with existing projects so if they can get good translators, that means the coins/tokens that they are going to offer will definitely have value.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

I think that this is really a great project but i also think that their must be some efforts done in the languages and details.

They can pay for the super shitty translations from people here who're looking for more shitcoin tokens for their "bounty hunting" full time jobs

Just by looking at projects bounty program you can already see if they have the credibility to compete with existing projects so if they can get good translators, that means the coins/tokens that they are going to offer will definitely have value.
I hope it will be as you say. Just a team of developers really very carefully approaches the development of their project and all who help it will get a good profit from this.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

Why you haven't enough information in English? Same international language. I have understood everything about the project. What to you it is unclear? The only thing that you need precisely to know, is a possibility of passive earnings in this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

Great project with a great team! The idea of ​​the project is very good. I think the project has a great future.
Hopefully it can really resolve the problem they have stated about the transactions done by cashiers, retailers, and waiters that involves cryptocurrencies by making it more easier, fast, and a reliable way of charging payments to its users through the use of its mobile application.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

Hello everyone! On the road map, I could not find the date when you plan to get to the stock exchanges?
I believe that this project will achieve great success.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:06:30 PM

Hopefully it can really resolve the problem they have stated about the transactions done by cashiers, retailers, and waiters that involves cryptocurrencies by making it more easier, fast, and a reliable way of charging payments to its users through the use of its mobile application.
As what in the whitepaper said. It is more easier to apply retail business with just an app. This could  make many people get what they want with just using an app. Great project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

As what in the whitepaper said. It is more easier to apply retail business with just an app. This could  make many people get what they want with just using an app. Great project.

Yeah, I'm excited soon that the they will launch an apps for this project. Having this project it makes those people as well as users more comfortable and easier. Hopefully the team may have in good condition as this project have a great potential in the future.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:27:49 PM

Hello everyone! On the road map, I could not find the date when you plan to get to the stock exchanges?
Yes, this is the important thing when i join at any projects, and i hope we will have announcement from team about this listing soon.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

The right project, but I can not understand how the transaction is free. Simply who then will hold the network? it's good idea

Because will use their EterWallet mobile application, So transaction inside this wallet is free, but you want to deposit your currency into their wallet, you will pay gas ofcourse.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

Hello Admin,

I already sent you a message because of the turkish translation. One of the word in the image file is not correctly translated. I also sent a link, where you can see the problem and change it. After correction, I am going to send the local ANN Thread link per PM.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:49:27 AM

I think the team, for now, is on development and stage for the project. But pretty sure they will update or add on where they will be working on big exchanges or just make there own inner exchanges.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

Why you haven't enough information in English? Same international language. I have understood everything about the project. What to you it is unclear? The only thing that you need precisely to know, is a possibility of passive earnings in this project.
I do not agree, it may be a question of investing in a project, but for this I would like to know more precise information about the project and the plans of the team with entering the exchanges
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:07:31 AM

It is true our application will get extensive information and knowledge, this will be very helpful and provide benefit for its users. Eterbank is a huge and fast-growing project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

Great project with a great team! The idea of the project is very good. I think the project has a great future.
Me too, man! I really love this project because this project has so many investors and supporters. I believe that this project is gonna be succeeded!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

It is true our application will get extensive information and knowledge, this will be very helpful and provide benefit for its users. Eterbank is a huge and fast-growing project.
Maybe we will. We can just wait for the next updste about the project and their product. For now, lets help this project by allocating funds and promoting it to other social medias.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

It's good to know that the application would be beneficial not just on the investors but also in the community. Hoping you'll attract more users and gain a lot of fundings from the investors.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

Great project with a great team! The idea of the project is very good. I think the project has a great future.
Me too, man! I really love this project because this project has so many investors and supporters. I believe that this project is gonna be succeeded!
Yeah, that is true that the Eterbank has really a lots of supporters and investors wanted to invest, and no doubt for that. A project that has a high potential and great great platform only deserves to be caught by serious investors and that what Eterbank have. We are all hoping that this kind of project would succeed here in the community of crypto currency.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:03:41 AM

This project will be well received because of the special advantages of the project
Very convenient and simple most important is security

This project surely has a major role to play in todays generation, where digital currency is in everyones wallet, but very less places to actually use it. Eterbank makes it very easy for the cashier as well as the customer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: