Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3590 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

Does EtherBank have any bounty program or airdrop at this time? Or we can own by only buy this token via ICO?

Eterbank's bounty campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3249010.msg33833904#msg33833904
Hopefully this project will get a lot of participants joining thier bounty campaigns. This project will surely succeed with the help of this members.
Bounty is one of the best ways to attract followers to a project. I'm interested in when the campaign of generosity starts and how long will it last?

Bounties tend to only invite leeches who don't really care about the project. See the translation campaigns, they're filled with people using goolge translate
And i guess this bounty will run for very long time, at least need to 2-3 months to nearly their ICO, i don't know why the team setup ICO time is so lately, but their presale term have so long, maybe this is the reason but ICO start at June is so late, actually.

Will the project gain more funds if they start the bounty late? With that the project will really run for long month before they end it. I jist hope that the project will run smoothly.

Well, I think the popularity will really base on how active the advertising and how great their marketing. They can increase their popularity if they will give more bonus.
Bonus can't increase popularity man it will just make investors question their investments because it will to absurd best the stay maybe around 20%

richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

I have not seen ISO for a long time on the waves, half a year probably did not see, because as a rule the projects have not become successful, but I hope you will succeed.
I really do not expect things like this, I've been following many projects like this but they do not reach their ico, this really makes us all disappointed. hopefully this project is like no other.

I guess this project would be definitely not one of them because the team is dedicated to work on the platform. I think they can deliver the expectations of the investors.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

Spend EterPay for everyday goods and services and receive additional bonuses and discounts based on your activity. Bonus will the seller provide?

I don't get you. What bonus will the seller provide? Anyway, I am following this project now and hoping to see big improvements from the developments of this project.
I would like to understand how will this project become effective in retail stores. Does the POS system integrated to another POS that uses mainly fiat? Or ether POS can handle both fiat and crypto payment?
of course this question is mainly addressed to the developers of the project. But it seems to me it would be nice if the platform supported both fiat and crypto currency. This would give an opportunity to cover most of the people on the market.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:35:52 PM

Does EtherBank have any bounty program or airdrop at this time? Or we can own by only buy this token via ICO?

Hopefully this project will get a lot of participants joining thier bounty campaigns. This project will surely succeed with the help of this members.
Bounty is one of the best ways to attract followers to a project. I'm interested in when the campaign of generosity starts and how long will it last?

Bounties tend to only invite leeches who don't really care about the project. See the translation campaigns, they're filled with people using goolge translate
And i guess this bounty will run for very long time, at least need to 2-3 months to nearly their ICO, i don't know why the team setup ICO time is so lately, but their presale term have so long, maybe this is the reason but ICO start at June is so late, actually.

Will the project gain more funds if they start the bounty late? With that the project will really run for long month before they end it. I jist hope that the project will run smoothly.

In my own opinion, an ICO should continue minimum 6 months. It is not easy to catch potential investor's interest by so many different kind of ICOs.  It takes also time that people trust an ICO and his team; they should interact more with the ICO in social media, so that they can make a healthy decision to invest or not to invest.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

My first honest review:  we already have seen similar projects but Eterbank is in some points different then others. And some trust points have to be also upgraded as soon as possible such as advisor lists with social media accounts, so that potential investors have the possibilty to interact with them. Bounty campaign and bounty manager is top; is very responsive.

I think those kinda project that aim to work with retailer/ The merchant / retailer which is a big business, they need to provide more than just social media and picture of their face. They need to make video talking about project, introduce themself to who that ther is a real team working on serious business.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

Spend EterPay for everyday goods and services and receive additional bonuses and discounts based on your activity. Bonus will the seller provide?

I don't get you. What bonus will the seller provide? Anyway, I am following this project now and hoping to see big improvements from the developments of this project.
I would like to understand how will this project become effective in retail stores. Does the POS system integrated to another POS that uses mainly fiat? Or ether POS can handle both fiat and crypto payment?
of course this question is mainly addressed to the developers of the project. But it seems to me it would be nice if the platform supported both fiat and crypto currency. This would give an opportunity to cover most of the people on the market.
Of course, Etherbank make a good chance for everyone. Hope their ICO will have successfull and everyone can have good platform for Retails.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 03:38:41 AM by PDAngel

I have not seen ISO for a long time on the waves, half a year probably did not see, because as a rule the projects have not become successful, but I hope you will succeed.
I really do not expect things like this, I've been following many projects like this but they do not reach their ico, this really makes us all disappointed. hopefully this project is like no other.

I guess this project would be definitely not one of them because the team is dedicated to work on the platform. I think they can deliver the expectations of the investors.
Almost of us hope they will be successful, of course, this is so interesting and i hope this project will be suitable for everyone can join.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:46:37 AM

Are the team planning also to launch a  separate signature campaign that will be paid is BTC? I think it will have a big effect on the ICO promotions, There are many who are interested to join there.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

I hope for the success of the ICO. I velieve that they will be able to reach their fund for the continuous development of the EterBank. The project has a great idea and also, will surely become beneficial for the people. Additionally the plan of the team EterBank to the launching of the signature campaign is a great move for their name to boost in the community so goodluck and I hope this project's success.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

Are the team planning also to launch a  separate signature campaign that will be paid is BTC? I think it will have a big effect on the ICO promotions, There are many who are interested to join there.
This aspect really could expand audience of the project very in high gear. But, unfortunately, as practice shows if at the beginning of the project of it hasn't occurred together with start of the main branch, then it won't be and in the future, the exception will be possible, but I am not sure.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

Almost of us hope they will be successful, of course, this is so interesting and i hope this project will be suitable for everyone can join.
They already gain so many investors because this project is really interesting and satisfying to read all these replies from the supporters!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

They already gain so many investors because this project is really interesting and satisfying to read all these replies from the supporters!

Yeah right, as days passes by more and more investors and supporters are joining this project and eterbank already have an active community that help them to increase its popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

On the waves it's very easy to generate tokens, probably the developer liked this moment. Now there are quite a few exchanges trading in waves.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

Yeah right, all the supporters and investors are hoping that the project will become successful soon and they will release the platform with very competitive features.

I guess this project will definitely compete on the market because of their innovative features and they have gained more supporters day by day.
Eterbank (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

Bonuses will be provided be Eterbank, subsidised through its revenue on transactions between Eterwallets and EterPOS'

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

There is no need for integration since we handle only Crypto, if a buyer in your stores wishes to pay with FIAT, cards, etc, as a seller you process the payment with your regular POS. On the other hand if he wishes to pay with Cryptocurrency you process the payment through the EterPOS app

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

I think bonuses will be received by exclusively active users who are taking part in the direct environment of the platform, doing for what she is created, but not just for banal storage of tokens.

Storage will provide bonuses, however activity in EterWallet (POS purchases) will provide further bonuses.

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

I have not seen ICO for a long time on the waves, half a year probably did not see, because as a rule the projects have not become successful, but I hope you will succeed.

We are building our system on top of NEM blockchain and therefore for the purposes of the token sale we are using Waves as the most simple solution for both investors and us, this is explained in more detail in the whitepaper.

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:39:10 AM

Well, I think the popularity will really base on how active the advertising and how great their marketing. They can increase their popularity if they will give more bonus.
Bonus can't increase popularity man it will just make investors question their investments because it will to absurd best the stay maybe around 20%

The mentioned bonuses are the result of successful operations in the network, when the network makes revenue from transactions in retail, token holders get bonuses.

sadness4me

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

Hi, this is a very potential project, everything is good. I like what you guys are doing. And I hope it will succeed beyond expectations. I am very happy to cooperate with you to help this project succeed.
A multilingual project will always help you find potential customers in their language. It will contribute to your success.
Therefore, I am very honored to cooperate with you. I will give you an excellent translation.
I work very well on my topic. Because, I often respond to comments immediately if I'm online.
In addition, I can also provide translations for video subtitles, image ads, newspapers, press releases.
For me, providing translation and operation for a project is fun and happy.
Please choose me, if you feel I guarantee your requirements.
Best regards.

Reserve Translate Bounty
BitcoinTalk Name: sadness4me
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1718690
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP, Web....)
Previous Translations:
1. Shopiblock
   ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235818.msg33696399#msg33696399
   Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235047.msg33681497#msg33681497
   Whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVS1_8bphVRMH3niT8ca_r1z32Gz5RK9vBXFcv38JM3V2STA/viewform
   Press Release: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nzX8zzNADJAwHgwV13QiJ6hDbEuMdf5h/view?usp=sharing
2. Beaxy
   ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255200.0
3. TuurnT
   AIRDROP Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3256696
   BOUNTY Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257453
4. Rise Housing
   BOUNTY Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3268207
5. Howdoo
   ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3272888

Eth Address: 0xa2bb4F694cf9b23382DF049D94Cd6F55F6DA0981
Email: phanthekhuongts@gmail.com
Telegram: @thosanthuong

Please PM or email me if you accept.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: