Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3590 times)
Relentless1020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:39:30 PM

How could we be aure that the project will be 100% safe? I am jist curious about the platform on hownwould they manage the traffic of many users to make the flow smooth.

You can check out the team working behind the project. They're credible enough to trust the project 100%

The person who handles the payment and finances was a former Vice President of Morgan Stanley. Morgan Stanley is known for great financial services, I think the project has a good team and I hope they can deliver.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

Curiousity makes a person more aware and make good questions that tests the ability of the devs to answer their inquiries.
I agree with you too sir, but they need to limit their curiosity too, because it might go beyond the expected and will not tackle anymore things related to the project. I'm trying to say that a person can be curious but careful too.
Yes, it can have both positive and negative effects towards the user asking and to the project developing. If it will done properly, no doubt that it can greatly help a lot the project, ETERBANK.
Like me, I'm curious about what is the overall function and features of ETERBANK can offer to its users. Slowly but surely to be able to cut this curiosity of mine, I'm carefully reading their whitepaper at the same time.
Reading the whitepaper can really help a lot for the users and future investors to know more what this project is all about. As the information stated there tackles mostly what it the overall functionalities and plans of this project in the future.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

How could we be aure that the project will be 100% safe? I am jist curious about the platform on hownwould they manage the traffic of many users to make the flow smooth.

You can check out the team working behind the project. They're credible enough to trust the project 100%

The person who handles the payment and finances was a former Vice President of Morgan Stanley. Morgan Stanley is known for great financial services, I think the project has a good team and I hope they can deliver.
Who are you referring to be a former Vice President of Morgan Stanley? Mr Photis Georgiades? I'm searching for any article that shows the past working history of him. I can't even see one of it.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

I hope this project succeeds. This is what will make the value of cryptocurrency increase in the future, if groceries retail stores accept crypto we no longer need to bring cash.
The idea of cashless payment is really a good thing. It can give more security for the user and will give assurance that their money will not be stolen. Hoping that this project can do that.
But there will be a big change to cope up if this will happen right? Because most people will not be very comfortable by changing how we do payment traditionally.

That's one thing that might be considered as a "disadvantage" of going cashless. People might not be able to adapt it quickly. But users who planned to use this platform really needs the device to able to use this properly.

But the fact that it will help more people to let their money be secured and they're the only who can access it by using any forms of devices or maybe a card with proper encryption to avoid it being stolen. It might have a "disadvantage" but also it have an "advantage" as it is part of every change.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

Who are you referring to be a former Vice President of Morgan Stanley? Mr Photis Georgiades? I'm searching for any article that shows the past working history of him. I can't even see one of it.
I've searched it too, also, I couldn't find anything that will show how Mr Georgiades works in the past for Morgan Stanley. Digging into LinkedIn can't see any past experience for Morgan Stanley? Here's the profile link -> https://www.linkedin.com/in/photisgeorgiades/.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

I've searched it too, also, I couldn't find anything that will show how Mr Georgiades works in the past for Morgan Stanley. Digging into LinkedIn can't see any past experience for Morgan Stanley? Here's the profile link -> https://www.linkedin.com/in/photisgeorgiades/.

Could you just provide a link or preference thst we can see about Morgan Stanley? We can appreciate the effort of the team by giving us updates.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

I hope this project succeeds. This is what will make the value of cryptocurrency increase in the future, if groceries retail stores accept crypto we no longer need to bring cash.
The idea of cashless payment is really a good thing. It can give more security for the user and will give assurance that their money will not be stolen. Hoping that this project can do that.
But there will be a big change to cope up if this will happen right? Because most people will not be very comfortable by changing how we do payment traditionally.

That's one thing that might be considered as a "disadvantage" of going cashless. People might not be able to adapt it quickly. But users who planned to use this platform really needs the device to able to use this properly.

But the fact that it will help more people to let their money be secured and they're the only who can access it by using any forms of devices or maybe a card with proper encryption to avoid it being stolen. It might have a "disadvantage" but also it have an "advantage" as it is part of every change.

You have a point mate. Well this could make the people really secured their money which is also easy to use with just a swipe or what. This could make a big change in the currency industries.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

You have a point mate. Well this could make the people really secured their money which is also easy to use with just a swipe or what. This could make a big change in the currency industries.

But there are many platforms on the marketplace that has the same functionality just like what have you said. So how this platform could make a big change on the financial industry?
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

Could you just provide a link or preference thst we can see about Morgan Stanley? We can appreciate the effort of the team by giving us updates.

I guess that isn't relevant anymore to the project, Morgan Stanley is another financial institution that deals no thing about this project.
Maybe yuisefb8 is trying to ask about the information of the the Mr. Georgiades related to his past work to Morgan Stanley, it may be irrelevant but knowing the right history of one's work can help a lot in knowing more the background of the team.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

It might not be a new technology in the history of people using card as a way of paying something but with the application of it in crypto can make a lot of things more secure and easier.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

The project looks quite promising. I really like the concept of this project. I hope this project will helps to increase the market and popularity of cryptocurrency beacause iby using this platform application you can directly buy things with ur cryptocurrency because this platform will help us to convert cryptocurrency to fiat currency.
I agree with you Mr., if this will be a successful project, it might really help improve the popularity of using crypto and how it can change the way we buy things easily from crypto to fiat.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

Hello Dev, Do you have any registered company behind this project? have you already partnership with any retailer to join this project?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

Are the team planning also to launch a  separate signature campaign that will be paid is BTC? I think it will have a big effect on the ICO promotions, There are many who are interested to join there.
This aspect really could expand audience of the project very in high gear. But, unfortunately, as practice shows if at the beginning of the project of it hasn't occurred together with start of the main branch, then it won't be and in the future, the exception will be possible, but I am not sure.

If they are fine with the response from the community so far maybe the just don't deem it important to also have a sig campaign.
But having a signature campaign can also be much more profitable as we all know that a better signature campaign also has a lot of good side views and also surely attracts a good amount of investors to the project.

Some signature campaigns work pretty good that is true. It's a question of their preferences and if they have a lot of things running to promote the campaign then maybe they don't want to add a sig campaign.
It is all due to the right instructions for every task we have aimed and once the instructions are followed as expected there should be a validation then we can easily achieve the targets in the easy manner that results a positive sign for the campaign.

Biggest problem is the scammers in these campaigns as they increase the work required to take care of the campaigns exponentially.
That problem can't be avoided anytime, the only thing that it will not be as "big" as a problem, is to have a team working carefully by analyzing people's intention while using this project.
It's also one of the downfall and reason why a project's success will be halted by this bad intention by using the project. I agree it can't be avoided, but with the right security, I think it might be the only thing to reduce this one.
With a conservative community, by being aware of the ongoing transaction happening at your end, you can help the image of this project be protected by not allowing people to scam you in any way of doing it.

Nothing to do with what I am talking about. Maybe you should get a little bit of context before you start posting here. I was talking about bounty campaigns and those trying to scam in those campaigns.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

th. Do you provide an opportunity to win a car? an unusual approach. Tell me, is your white paper translated into other languages? I was interested in the project, I thought that this is not possible in the near future

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

I like the idea of getting bonuses when you hold some Eterpay and share from transactions generated in the network if your wallet is verified. But what are the condition for a wallet to be verified?

A big pro for this. Always good to have some income from doing nothing Wink Why is verification needed at all? Isn't it proof enough if you have a certain balance?

They need it for security purposes in the future so that they can be sure that they'll know who's the users of the platform. If you don't have criminal cases then it would not be a problem to you.

And what about privacy? Why should they know who is using their platform? That goes into the direction of what we have today. Mass surveillance and hardly any freedom.
This is something needs to be work out a lot. Privacy is really important, but the fact the some users doesn't want to do verification, maybe because it's a hassle one to do. But also, one problem it's trying to solve is to be sure that no one in its users are using the platform for illegal purposes.

If you are going ways that involve banks and so on you will have to do KYC or if you are incorporated in a jurisdiction with strong regulation. There is no way around it yet.
Yeah, it's like an expected thing that needs to happen if you involve money in you project, doing such verification. It's for the safety of the platform and for the users too.
It's a way to protect the people using the ETERBANK too. Verification might be a hassle thing to do but it's a good thing to have for the security and safety.

It is for the government to know who owns what and who moves what Wink even if you do KYC, why are you safe from ETERBANK running off with your money?
Eterbank (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

th. Do you provide an opportunity to win a car? an unusual approach. Tell me, is your white paper translated into other languages? I was interested in the project, I thought that this is not possible in the near future

The whitepaper is being translated through the bounty campaign found at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3249010.msg33833904#msg33833904

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

I like the idea of getting bonuses when you hold some Eterpay and share from transactions generated in the network if your wallet is verified. But what are the condition for a wallet to be verified?

A big pro for this. Always good to have some income from doing nothing Wink Why is verification needed at all? Isn't it proof enough if you have a certain balance?

They need it for security purposes in the future so that they can be sure that they'll know who's the users of the platform. If you don't have criminal cases then it would not be a problem to you.

And what about privacy? Why should they know who is using their platform? That goes into the direction of what we have today. Mass surveillance and hardly any freedom.
This is something needs to be work out a lot. Privacy is really important, but the fact the some users doesn't want to do verification, maybe because it's a hassle one to do. But also, one problem it's trying to solve is to be sure that no one in its users are using the platform for illegal purposes.

If you are going ways that involve banks and so on you will have to do KYC or if you are incorporated in a jurisdiction with strong regulation. There is no way around it yet.
Yeah, it's like an expected thing that needs to happen if you involve money in you project, doing such verification. It's for the safety of the platform and for the users too.
It's a way to protect the people using the ETERBANK too. Verification might be a hassle thing to do but it's a good thing to have for the security and safety.

It is for the government to know who owns what and who moves what Wink even if you do KYC, why are you safe from ETERBANK running off with your money?

In our opinion safety is best deducted through team transparency and professional background.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:32:53 PM

In our opinion safety is best deducted through team transparency and professional background.

Transparency is the lifeblood of such a system and you should do everything you can to deliver it.
green0153

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

i bought tokens when can i expect them
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

i bought tokens when can i expect them

Please provide us with 24 hours max to process your order.thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: